Broncos gang/still the cool bunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos gang/still the cool bunch

They may be out of the playoffs but they are so cool they are not going to let that bring them down.

Check out this good group of guys having fun in the best part about it is that they play here in Denver.

https://instagram.com/p/BP4Cu-ej-Di/

I don't know how many of you watched the Pro bowl tonight but watching Aqib Talib return that interception all the way down to the 5 yard line and then fumbling the ball, then watching him recover it and listening to Jason Garrett complain that he did not have control and then seeing Von Miller dancing on the sidelines in response to Jason Garrett's crying was priceless. LOL

After seeing that video I just realized that Von Miller's personality is pretty equivalent to that of Shannon Sharpes. Lol
    I'm still really stoked that he chose to remain a Denver bronco.

Comment

I like that they are having fun there. So much abou the pro bowl being junk, at least these guys guys can have fun with it.
      sigpic

Comment

Von Miller is a different breed. I'm convinced he isn't human.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
          I like that they are having fun there. So much abou the pro bowl being junk, at least these guys guys can have fun with it.
          oh yeah no doubt and that was only a portion of the Denver Broncos defense. it's pretty crazy when you think about all the others like Demarcus ware, Derek Wolfe, TJ Ward etc and all the different personalities on this team!

https://instagram.com/p/BP4Diu3jnuL/

https://instagram.com/p/BP4DGzIFp2m/
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-29-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

IMO his attitude or personality is nothing like shanon sharpe's. his is a more playful just having a good time attitude, with the dancing and everything. sharpe's was and still is talking junk 24/7

Comment

I’ll give you guys a really inside story. It happened two nights ago. We were all hanging out at the bar. It was me, Philip, Bobby Wagner, Von Miller, Harrison Smith and a couple other guys. And Von comes up — and we’re just talking about games and experiences — and Von goes on this seven-minute dissertation of how much he loves, respects and admires Philip and thinks he’s one of the best quarterbacks in this league.

“And he goes off and says, ‘Look who he played with and [he still] beat us!’ He’s just like, ‘That guy right there is amazing.’

“Honestly to players, players know, like, players know you come here, and you could have a couple games … but they know how good you are. Really, at the bottom line, who you play with, what you’re playing with, the team, the scheme — they know. So it was a perfect example of one of the best players in this league — [one of] the greatest people — was literally talking to Phil and telling him how much he thinks he’s the best quarterback in the league. And he was really being honest about it. It was awesome just to see that.”
              http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/nfl-...argers-broncos

Von is a cool dude, even if he is a thorn in rivers' backside
              Last edited by baphamet; 01-30-2017, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                IMO his attitude or personality is nothing like shanon sharpe's. his is a more playful just having a good time attitude, with the dancing and everything. sharpe's was and still is talking junk 24/7
                Nah Share loved to and still does love to have fun. He loved to talk junk to the other team for sure.You dont think Von does?http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...41navyxz3snzp5
                Last edited by Beagle; 01-30-2017, 06:49 PM.
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  Nah Share loved to and still does love to have fun. He loved to talk junk to the other team for sure.You dont think Von does?http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...41navyxz3snzp5
                  lol a SNL appearance? that would be considered having fun too man and not constantly running your mouth on the field, to the media, and on social media 24/7 like sharpe does.

miller takes the high road quite often, something sharpe doesn't normally do either. it's not difficult to tell their personalities are really quite different.

you may as well tell me talib and miller have the same personality, they don't. when talib and the rest were constantly running their mouth to the media after wins von was never one of them and i payed attention to that actually, at least this past season, even though i didn't see every interview.

this is a compliment to miller, relax.

Comment

Butt hurt butt hurt butt hurt!,Butt hurt butt hurt butt hurt.Butt hurt butt hurt butt hurt?Butt hurt butt hurt butt hurt, butt hurt butt hurt butt hurt.Butt hurt butt hurt butt hurt Butt hurt relax.
                    If you say so . Nice sig isn't it getting time for you to have a new one !
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      If you say so . Nice sig isn't it getting time for you to have a new one !
                      oh i'm sorry, i thought you were the psychologist of the message board? not a very good one apparently

Comment

oh i'm sorry, i thought you were the psychologist of the message board? not a very good one apparently
                        psychologist
                        most all think they are here but the are not and they arent even the cool bunch they aren this donko team is the weakest in the pathetic division but the fan hopes are high they wish they had BB and Brady

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
                          psychologist
                          most all think they are here but the are not and they arent even the cool bunch they aren this donko team is the weakest in the pathetic division but the fan hopes are high they wish they had BB and Brady
                          Hey Timmy you're going to tank on this one as well because this will be the outcome of Super Bowl 51.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            After seeing that video I just realized that Von Miller's personality is pretty equivalent to that of Shannon Sharpes. Lol
                            I'm still really stoked that he chose to remain a Denver bronco.
                            I'm not sure I'd equate them. Listening to Von's "Mic'd Up" series, he rarely talks trash. Sharpe, on the other hand, did nothing BUT talk trash

Comment

I stopped reading when you said you thought..everyone knows thats a lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooUY67_hJVM Rivers < Sharpe + HOF- Baphs butthurt = Priceless .

Comment

Working...
                              X