Make your Super Bowl Pick here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your Super Bowl Pick here!

I thought it would be fun to post your Super Bowl pick here in smack so everyone could participate as well as debate.

With that I just want to ask the new Englanders, if you smell that?
    Another New England Super Bowl loss?

IMO This will be the greatest offense the patriots will face in theyre Super Bowl history.
    This is the strongest and most talented offense and it can't really get much more talent! The falcons have the players and the scheme. The scheme that Belicheck struggles against the most. Hopefully Kyle Shanahan has mixed some things up to throw at Belicheck that he hasn't seen before.

Others will definitely argue that the 2001 St. Louis Rams may have been stronger but Id give Atlanta the edge here over the greatest show on turf!

This time around the pats will not have the option to cheat nor will they have Roger Goodell to cover up any scandals. Nor do they have Adam Vinatieri's leg to rely on, nor will they be able to win this game by such a small margin/field goal. They are going to have to go hard and go big if they want to be successful against Dan Quinn's defense.

This will be the outcome Sunday night when it is all said and done!
    New England Patriots
    15.38%
    Atlanta Falcons
    84.62%

The poll is expired.

Patriots 31
    Falcons 27

I just don't trust the Falcons #27 scoring defense.

Matt Ryan will throw a late pick, probably within the last minute.

Comment

Patriots 31
      Falcons 34

Because good will triumph over evil.
      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Maybe the Patriots might pipe in crowd noise like the Falcons... Patriots 34 - Falcons 21

Comment

How often do great offenses win Superbowls, Sammy? Denver fans should know better than to pick the better offense. Lol

38-24 Patriots

Comment

Wait a minute...I just went back and read OP's entire post for craps and gigs. Did you really just say that Goodell COVERS UP scandals? Your mind is even simpler than I thought, kid. Oh, and where was Vinatieri in Superbowl 49?? Lmao keep the laughs coming, squirt.

Comment

My Super Bowl pick.

I choose: the game is cancelled

I'd be happy never to see another one.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

ATL 27 NE 26

I think the patties try to keep the clock running as much as possible and limit ATLs possession time, but if ATL scores early that game plan will be scrapped.

Comment

I hate everything about the Belichick/Brady era Patriots so I hope ATL beats the brakes off of them.

Comment

I'm hoping the Falcons wins but not very often you get a really good O and not very good D to win the super bowl.

Patriots 34
                    Falcons 27
                    sigpic

Comment

31 Falcons
                      28 Cheetahs
                      Beasley knocks Grandpa Cheata out of the game and Grappalo messes his pants up in the 2nd half, as the game will be too big for him to handle.
                      Or...
                      Whinny Br*dy crys sooo hard to the refs that he gets kicked out of the game, with unsportsman like penalties b/c refs let Beasley hit him without a penalty.
                      I'm leaning towards the latter. lol

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
                        31 Falcons
                        28 Cheetahs
                        Beasley knocks Grandpa Cheata out of the game and Grappalo messes his pants up in the 2nd half, as the game will be too big for him to handle.
                        Or...
                        Whinny Br*dy crys sooo hard to the refs that he gets kicked out of the game, with unsportsman like penalties b/c refs let Beasley hit him without a penalty.
                        I'm leaning towards the latter. lol
                        Asinine Tommy Tantrum will whine so hard he bites half his tongue off midway through the second QT forcing him to go with hand signals until Beasley breaks his index finger right before the half!

Jk not wishing for any type of injury to anyone! I'm not as low as the pansy fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                          How often do great offenses win Superbowls, Sammy? Denver fans should know better than to pick the better offense. Lol

38-24 Patriots
                          I think what you were trying to say is "how often do great offenses win against great defenses in the Super Bowl".

Here is the difference and try to understand pansyfanforever. The New England pansies 2016 defense is not considered a great defense.

Are you really attempting to rank the 2016 New England pansies defense up there with the 1985 Bears, the 2000 Baltimore ravens, the 2013 Seattle Seahawks, and the 2015 Denver Broncos?

The New England pansies may be ranked the number one scoring defense in the league right now but that does not put them in the category of great defenses.

Just an FYI for ya pansyfanforever, great offenses win in the Super Bowl all the time, don't you remember the 1996 Super Bowl when Brett Favre and the packers offense destroyed your New England pansies?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            I think what you were trying to say is "how often do great offenses win against great defenses in the Super Bowl".

Here is the difference and try to understand pansyfanforever. The New England pansies 2016 defense is not considered a great defense.

Are you really attempting to rank the 2016 New England pansies defense up there with the 1985 Bears, the 2000 Baltimore ravens, the 2013 Seattle Seahawks, and the 2015 Denver Broncos?

The New England pansies may be ranked the number one scoring defense in the league right now but that does not put them in the category of great defenses.

Just an FYI for ya pansyfanforever, great offenses win in the Super Bowl all the time, don't you remember the 1996 Super Bowl when Brett Favre and the packers offense destroyed your New England pansies?
                            The last 5 times that the #1 scoring defense played the #1 offense in the SB. The defence won 4 out of 5 times. Let that sink in to your dense little head, Samantha.

And yeah our D is up there with the 85 Bears. U mad kid?

Comment

38-25 Atlanta Falcons
                              sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                              Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                              PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Working...
                              X