• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You're** Sweet grammar, kiddo.

I am bigger and I am stronger though. I'm sorry if that upsets you, Mr Bouncer. And tell me again how the Superbowl was "rigged"? If that isn't a laugh and a half, nothing else is. 😂
    Awe my post was deleted, guess the moderators didn't appreciate it much so for that I apologize to them however it would've been nice if you could've seen it in pansyfan4ever forever.

Haha Anyway that Grammar is meant in direct mockery towards your abilities to write. Had you actually got past the second grade, you might know that.

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied
    You're** Sweet grammar, kiddo.

I am bigger and I am stronger though. I'm sorry if that upsets you, Mr Bouncer. And tell me again how the Superbowl was "rigged"? If that isn't a laugh and a half, nothing else is. 😂

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Still mad that Im bigger and stronger than you, little fella? And my Patriots have 5 Superbowl trophies.
    How can you be bigger and stronger than anyone, your a pansy fan. Do you know the meaning of the word PAAANSY? Your a big bad pansies fan but keep barking because this crap is hilarious.

Bigger and stronger? 😂 That's a laugh in a half but especially not mentally.

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    "Kid"???

Yep just another sign of your low self-esteem and insecurities But hey I know what'll make you feel better, why don't you go stick your thumb somewhere. 😂
    Still mad that Im bigger and stronger than you, little fella? And my Patriots have 5 Superbowl trophies.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    So Where's the proof then? You got nothing, kid.
    "Kid"???

Yep just another sign of your low self-esteem and insecurities But hey I know what'll make you feel better, why don't you go stick your thumb somewhere. 😂

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied
    And you are completely ludicrous if you don't think that there are ways around it. Just ask the mods how many times I've had to delete people with multiple accounts.
    So Where's the proof then? You got nothing, kid.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    if you had multiple accounts, the mods would have gotten rid of you long ago. it's the first thing they check. sammiekins doesn't seem to understand that.
    And you are completely ludicrous if you don't think that there are ways around it. Just ask the mods how many times I've had to delete people with multiple accounts.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    I'll PayPal you $1,000 if you can prove that any of these other accounts are me. Why would I need more accounts? It's clear that I get under your skin enough, with just one. Lmao
    if you had multiple accounts, the mods would have gotten rid of you long ago. it's the first thing they check. sammiekins doesn't seem to understand that.

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied
    You know it is you, only you would come on here with multiple accounts.

You randomly show up posting the same garbage every day, if it's not as pansyfanforever then it is runningasses or Hardworked but we all know it is you..

Nobody hates you, I certainly don't hate you, I don't like you and I definitely do not love you, I just don't think enough of or anything of you.

I don't think enough of you to hate you but if you want to consider me a hater go right ahead if it makes you feel better or like you are somewhat important to me, go right ahead. 😂
    I'll PayPal you $1,000 if you can prove that any of these other accounts are me. Why would I need more accounts? It's clear that I get under your skin enough, with just one. Lmao

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    So accusing me of having 2 accounts without ANY proof, is a "valid point". Lol even Pats fans get wrongly accused by haters.
    You know it is you, only you would come on here with multiple accounts.

You randomly show up posting the same garbage every day, if it's not as pansyfanforever then it is runningasses or Hardworked but we all know it is you..

Nobody hates you, I certainly don't hate you, I don't like you and I definitely do not love you, I just don't think enough of or anything of you.

I don't think enough of you to hate you but if you want to consider me a hater go right ahead if it makes you feel better or like you are somewhat important to me, go right ahead. 😂
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-24-2017, 02:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied
    That's all you can say, tell me do you ever have anything of significance to add? If not you should keep quiet.

Atleast I make valid points and then in your asinine ways you say "duh butthurt".
    So accusing me of having 2 accounts without ANY proof, is a "valid point". Lol even Pats fans get wrongly accused by haters.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Lol you truly are butthurt. It's cute that you think I'd go to that much trouble though.
    That's all you can say, tell me do you ever have anything of significance to add? If not you should keep quiet.

Atleast I make valid points and then in your asinine ways you say "duh butthurt".

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Since you chowda heads like to cherry pick numbers & stats & whatever else just so it fits the narrative you want it to, well i can play this little game as well...

Let's say we go with broncos vs. patriots records over oh how bout the last 4 super bowls each has played shall we? okie dokie then...

Broncos are 3-1
    Patriots are 2-2

So pathetic that cheaters can only manage a .500 record in that span
    how about we do all the super bowls both teams have played in?

Patriots - 5-4

Doncos - 3-5

Shall we do a point differential too?

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Elway has been gone for 18 years. So 1 SB in 18 years lol. Compared to our FIVE.
    Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
    For the test of knowledge

What is the team and season for the defense to allow the NFL record for fewest points allowed at home during the regular season. This team allowed 68 pts (8.5per game)?
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    that's 1 super bowl in nearly 2 decades.
    Since you chowda heads like to cherry pick numbers & stats & whatever else just so it fits the narrative you want it to, well i can play this little game as well...

Let's say we go with broncos vs. patriots records over oh how bout the last 4 super bowls each has played shall we? okie dokie then...

Broncos are 3-1
    Patriots are 2-2

So pathetic that cheaters can only manage a .500 record in that span

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Elway has been gone for 18 years. So 1 SB in 18 years lol. Compared to our FIVE.
    that's 1 super bowl in nearly 2 decades.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X