Congratulations Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Patriots

I hate Brady and the Pats, but they deserve nothing but credit tonight. Quite a 4th quarter performance by that team, and Brady especially. His placement on passes was spectacular. Well done.

I second this. Unbelievable comeback. Nothing but mad props to the Patriots.
    sigpic

Comment

I just can't believe how teams do this against the Patriots.

2006 vs Chargers
      2007 vs Giants (the refs gave the game back to New England on an uncalled holding though)
      2014 vs Seahawks
      2015 vs Falcons

All of these were games that the other teams literally handed to the Patriots.

Brady is not the GOAT. He is the LOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        I hate Brady and the Pats, but they deserve nothing but credit tonight. Quite a 4th quarter performance by that team, and Brady especially. His placement on passes was spectacular. Well done.
        credit my ass, they came back from 19 points down. It's an attempt to seal the pats legacy as the greatest come back ever.

A set up by the league.

If was legitimate butler, than I'd appreciate the pansies but this is so pathetic of the league and the NFL fan base ain't that stupid but maybe we should be since we support this garbage from the league

Comment

Joe Montana was legitimate brady was assisted.

They even won the coin toss yet we ain't shown the actual coin on the ground giving testimony to what the say it was

Comment

Brady should have at least seven, and probably nine Super Bowls.

He is lucky.

There were no bad calls in this game.

The Patriots rarely benefit from bad calls.

They don't have to, the other teams hand the games to them.

Comment

Congratulations Patriots

I rooted like hell against them all game but failed.

I have to say after watching Brady and his Family off the podium I have more respect for him now and it humanized him for me. His Daughter looks like mom for sure. I didn't know his mom had/has Cancer.God bless them all and I hope she beats it.

He is still a cheater but the really sad part of that is we all know he didnt have to be because he is already great.

Congratulations Patriots

The Pats fans can take a Ron Burgundy farewell they still suck
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Still can't believe the Butthurt that runs in haters putrid blood lol

Comment

I feel sorry for the city of Atlanta. It must hurt bad. That was their game to win. They let it slip, even if in fact The Pats made the comeback. I can say lots of praises towards Brady and such, but I think some folks will understand the passion right now. Like I say, I feel for the city of Atlanta. The Pats fans have won their share. Plus we never see them around when they are losing......
                  Last edited by CanDB; 02-05-2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brady6 View Post
                    Still can't believe the Butthurt that runs in haters putrid blood lol
                    Bronco fans please don't give these guys the satisfaction of being butthurt. That wasnt the Broncos out there choking that was the falcons. That was horrible and funny at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      credit my ass, they came back from 19 points down. It's an attempt to seal the pats legacy as the greatest come back ever.

A set up by the league.

If was legitimate butler, than I'd appreciate the pansies but this is so pathetic of the league and the NFL fan base ain't that stupid but maybe we should be since we support this garbage from the league
                      Amen.

The second the announcers said no team has ever come back from a 21 point deficit to win a Super Bowl. I said, that's it - the Patriots are going to win. Then when they started to get close I said. No Super Bowl has ever been to overtime, it'll go to overtime because every single Super Bowl has to be bigger and "better" than the last. Sure enough.
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Nice gesture and congrats on being big, but I cannot say the same.
                        sigpic

Comment

This comeback basically cemented it for me. He is the greatest QB of all time. When the lights shine bright, he is unfazed. Great QB play and great playcalling from Josh McDaniels.

Props to Belichick for all the defensive adjustments in the second half. Falcons still left the door open by not running the ball and settling for a FG to go up 31-20, there was the ball game. A penalty and a sack and no FG range and the comeback happens. All the 4th qtr. points that the Falcons gave up during the year finally caught up to them.

You have to play for 60 minutes. Once Brady motioned James White back to the huddle for the 2 pt. conversion, I was screaming "Charlie Weis play, Charlie Weis play, direct snap to the RB". Man, I have seen enough of the Patriots that I can pick up their tendencies sometimes.

Congrats to the Patriots!!!

One thing that did make me wonder this year is that they typically let DBs play and hold a little. I found it surprising that they were calling holding calls for automatic 5 yard penalties and pass interference calls more in the SB. They let them play in years past. That was the most surprising thing to me in the playoffs this year.

Comment

Greatest Game Ever

Still catching my breath, but I was at the super bowl tonight. i was in the end zone where James White won it. Congrats fellow pats fans!!
                            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Congrats on the historic win.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X