No announcement yet.

Congratulations Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Kraft really say what he said in post game? Still complaining about deflating footballs!!

Thought he was a bit classier than that.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Did Kraft really say what he said in post game? Still complaining about deflating footballs!!

That was a billionaire giving the bird to a millionaire, a way of saying "haha I won the pissing match"

Comment

the whole season was about sticking it to Roger.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
          That was a billionaire giving the bird to a millionaire, a way of saying "haha I won the pissing match"
          Bobby K initially accepted the punishment for it, it was only after Brady was suspended that he changed his tone. And now he's working really hard to try and get Pats fans to think he was with them the entire way, but in reality he initially said he was doing what was best for the league.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7320446.html

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
            Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            the whole season was about sticking it to Roger.
            Not classy. They were guilty. Get over it. You just won The SB.....move on.Then again, Pats fans will likely think it was a cool thing to tell people all round the world that they "was robbed", while hoisting The Lombardi.:nono:
            CanDB
            Football Immortal
            Last edited by CanDB; 02-05-2017, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brady6 View Post
              Still can't believe the Butthurt that runs in haters putrid blood lol
              Still can't believe you come here after what should be a great win. I would be having a fabulous time with my Broncos buds, and not going elsewhere. But you and some others just love to rub it in......or, you wish you were one of us????

Any regular dude would know that fans on another board would be a little upset and saying things they might not say the next day. That's normal. In fact, from what I can see, lots of our fans are being quite kind about it.

Comment

Thanks, nice gesture! I was nervous at halftime, but when I saw their production in the second half i knew we had it. Great game!

Comment

Great win by NE. Tom Brady is truly an amazing player......Congrats Patties

Comment

Sorry but that was an Atlanta meltdown, not a Patriots* victory. Some of the worst playcalling I have ever seen, and if that facemask penalty was called on NE*, then the holding penalty on Atlanta would have been offset and they are still in FG range, if barely. Doesn't change the fact that Atlanta refused to kill time (snapping the ball with 20 seconds left on the play clock with under 5 mins left in the game) and dropping back 10 yards to throw on the 20 instead of running the ball 3 times and kicking a FG. I have never seen a collapse like that before, to the point where it almost looked stage with how stupid they were on that drive.

Comment

As much as it tears at my heart strings I have to congratulate the Patriots. They sure seam to have all the luck in some of these Super Bowl wins like the Seattle brain fart and the Falcons melt down in the second half they manage to win even if it looks like they are surely going to lose.

I wish the Broncos had half their luck. Anyway, enjoy it this off season and we will see what happens next year.
                      sigpic
                      Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                      2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                      2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

It doesn't hurt me to say it. Congratulations Patsies. It was a very good game. The team that hung in there deserved to win.

Comment

Congrats to the Patriots, epic comeback while the Falcons crapped the bed. Unbelievable.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Brady definitely took the top spot with that performance. Epic comeback.

Comment

Still can't believe you come here after what should be a great win. I would be having a fabulous time with my Broncos buds, and not going elsewhere. But you and some others just love to rub it in......or, you wish you were one of us????

Any regular dude would know that fans on another board would be a little upset and saying things they might not say the next day. That's normal. In fact, from what I can see, lots of our fans are being quite kind about it.
                              I second that. The little but of emotion we could have about it is deep sympathy for falcons.

Comment

I'll give them credit for the win if their fans promise to leave until our two teams actually play each other, but since I know those turds will still be here rubbing our noises in it for the rest of the year, I don't feel like being gracious.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X