No announcement yet.

Congratulations Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats to the patriots fans! even though i thought this before the game, brady = GOAT

those poor, poor falcons.....they did their best chargers impersonation in the SB.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
      Sorry but that was an Atlanta meltdown, not a Patriots* victory. Some of the worst playcalling I have ever seen, and if that facemask penalty was called on NE*, then the holding penalty on Atlanta would have been offset and they are still in FG range, if barely. Doesn't change the fact that Atlanta refused to kill time (snapping the ball with 20 seconds left on the play clock with under 5 mins left in the game) and dropping back 10 yards to throw on the 20 instead of running the ball 3 times and kicking a FG. I have never seen a collapse like that before, to the point where it almost looked stage with how stupid they were on that drive.
      They couldn't run the ball anymore. The Pats figured out that Mack couldn't run block and were scheming to not let them get the edge anymore. Maybe you should learn a little more about the game because you sound kind of lost.

Comment

Congrats Pats fans. I was rooting against them until them scoring the OT TD won me my SB squares Final score Hard fought win on a huge stage.
        sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, as a Broncos fan, I can no longer argue against the idea that Tom Brady and BB are both GOATs.

Tom Brady = GOAT
          BB = GOAT

I was rooting for the Falcons all night, in the end I wanted a good game and we got a GREAT game. First OT game in a SB. WOW!

After sitting back and reflecting, I feel lucky to be witnessing this. I doubt we'll see this kind of consistency from a QB, Coach, or Organization again in our lifetimes.

With all that being said, I can't wait to put the Greatest QB of All Time on his butt 30 times again in a single game next season and continue handing him losses. GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Atlanta got worn out on defense. Belichick was playing chess with the atlanta coaches. Atlanta expended all their energy in the first half and that's whan brady and BB took over.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              Atlanta got worn out on defense. Belichick was playing chess with the atlanta coaches. Atlanta expended all their energy in the first half and that's whan brady and BB took over.
              Now that's a lil overboard to say he was "playing chess" suggesting he strategically planned to set up such a deficit to come back from. Falcons weren't pressuring brady anymore. You can't give him that much time. Furthermore Atlanta began failing at man coverage n the youngsters got exposed. Add to that a turnover and getting sacked out of fg position. ...fail.

Even the Broncos had to stay on his kiester the entire game to survive that near come back last year

Comment

Originally posted by Kontradiction View Post
                They couldn't run the ball anymore. The Pats figured out that Mack couldn't run block and were scheming to not let them get the edge anymore. Maybe you should learn a little more about the game because you sound kind of lost.
                Bull. Doesn't matter if they could or couldn't run the ball anymore. You run 3 times to kill the clock and/or timeouts. You don't take 5-7 step drop back passes. You don't leave 20 seconds on the game clock. I know plenty about the game to know no competent QB and coaching staff would have allowed that drive to happen like that.

You think Manning, Rodgers, or Brady would have passed in that situation with an 8 point lead in FG range? Not a chance in the world. Also, call that facemask penalty and that drive is 100% different. How no ref was able to see that is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  congrats to the patriots fans! even though i thought this before the game, brady = GOAT

those poor, poor falcons.....they did their best chargers impersonation in the SB.
                  You said Chargers in the Superbowl...good one
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    You said Chargers in the Superbowl...good one
                    Ouch, that cut deep.

Comment

The patriots whiteboard in locker room after game had the keys to winning the game. Number 7 situational football.. atlanta failed at that part. New england had to be licking their chops at what atlanta was doing. Was that dan quinn or andy ried. I still cant fathom that

Comment

I don't blame the Patriots for sticking it to Roger. How do you suspend somebody for four games over virtually nothing??

Any other fan base would react the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          credit my ass, they came back from 19 points down. It's an attempt to seal the pats legacy as the greatest come back ever.

A set up by the league.

If was legitimate butler, than I'd appreciate the pansies but this is so pathetic of the league and the NFL fan base ain't that stupid but maybe we should be since we support this garbage from the league
                          If you are serious, you are an absolute moron... I cannot believe the stupidity of this post. It should be deleted before other fans see it and think this fanbase is mentally retarded.

Comment

Working...
                          X