• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons Win the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!

#AlternativeFacts

And now for the halftime show...

sigpic

The Running Man was an underrated movie, but watching it now, the effects are absolutely horrible.

Comment

The Falcons thought they were going to take SB LI.

But instead they just took the L.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        The Falcons thought they were going to take SB LI.

But instead they just took the L.
        Looked to me like they took the D in the second half

You know, when the Pats* came from behind...

sigpic

Comment

Looks like the falcons just choked...inexcusable...they rushed four all second half and let brady stand there picking them off...then the boy wonder couldn't call enough offense to even get a fg when absalutly needed
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
            Looked to me like they took the D in the second half

You know, when the Pats* came from behind...

Lol good one! You make that up?

Comment

IMO The pansies didn't win the Super Bowl, the Falcons lost it...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                IMO The pansies didn't win the Super Bowl, the Falcons lost it...
                IMO the broncos didn't win the super bowl - oh wait, they didn't make the playoffs.
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  IMO the broncos didn't win the super bowl - oh wait, they didn't make the playoffs.
                  <--- Then why do you respond mr butthurt.
                  Better be careful you're in here without barph right now, which means you're more likely to get burned.

Comment

Samantha_Z is mad because the Doncos will NEVER have a combo as good as Brady and Belichick. The hurt is real lol

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                      Samantha_Z is mad because the Doncos will NEVER have a combo as good as Brady and Belichick. The hurt is real lol
                      I see that you've not only made a career out of displaying complete idiocy but you also like to put words in other peoples mouths.

It's an attempt to support your failure as a trash talker but you should give up and move on however I know you will not but instead you'll continue to come in here make yourself look stupid every time.

Mr butthurt thumb wrestler.

Comment

oh look, sam just said butthurt twice in a row, that's all he says!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          I see that you've not only made a career out of displaying complete idiocy but you also like to put words in other peoples mouths.

It's an attempt to support your failure as a trash talker but you should give up and move on however I know you will not but instead you'll continue to come in here make yourself look stupid every time.

Mr butthurt thumb wrestler.
                          So I'm stupid because I speak the truth? Sure, kiddo lol. Tell everyone again how the SB was "rigged". You are the epitome of a butthurt/jealous hater. I hope you're prepared to watch Brady win a couple more SB's.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            oh look, sam just said butthurt twice in a row, that's all he says!!!!!

Stop trying to force your way in here for attention barph I'm arguing with somebody else right now and I know it hurts but I have to spread myself around you cant expect to have me all to yourself all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                              Tell everyone again how the SB was "rigged". You are the epitome of a butthurt/jealous hater.
                              the truest words ever written

i don't like the patriots either to be honest but you have to recognize greatness when you see it rather than give into idiotic delusions of rigged SB's to help you cope with it.

i wanted the falcons to win but seeing that SB come back take place was impressive, even for the pats.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X