Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Controversy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Nobody's butt hurt over you pansy fan forever and I highly doubt you could beat me in anything.

    But I do question your self-esteem being that you call everybody kid and you want to arm wrestle everybody but I know it's not really arm wrestling but moreless it's thumb wrestling Mr. Brown thumb, Or should I say dumb.
    The only thing you can beat me in is getting butthurt on the internet, kiddo.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
      The only thing you can beat me in is getting butthurt on the internet, kiddo.
      Sure, you just work on building your self esteem up.

      Wait you mention "internet" but your the only one on here beating his little chest drooling and spouting
      "I'm bigger, I'm stronger, I'm bad". "I can beat you at thumb wrestling, I can beat you in a hotdog sucking I mean eating contest, I can beat you in a farting contest and my thumb is brown...." "I accuse others of pounding there chest online over butt hurting but I'm the thumb wrestler of the decade"...

      Did I miss anything Mr pansyfanforever?

      Comment


      • Yeah you missed the part where you're a middle aged man getting worked up over a stranger on the internet. And the Patriots of course. Let the butthurt flow, little fella.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
          Yeah you missed the part where you're a middle aged man getting worked up over a stranger on the internet. And the Patriots of course. Let the butthurt flow, little fella.
          And just how are you working anybody over? Explain?
          You must be related to Barph assuming you own anything other than a bunch of crap pouring out that hole in your face.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            And just how are you working anybody over? Explain?
            You must be related to Barph assuming you own anything other than a bunch of crap pouring out that hole in your face.
            Just look at yourself. You can't stand that I could bounce you out of your own bar. And you can't stand that the Patriots have 66.66666% more Lombardis than your team has.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
              Just look at yourself. You can't stand that I could bounce you out of your own bar. And you can't stand that the Patriots have 66.66666% more Lombardis than your team has.
              Anyone watching NFL Network? Just finished watching the Doncos get smashed by the Redskins in the super bowl. Elway was really bad.
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                Anyone watching NFL Network? Just finished watching the Doncos get smashed by the Redskins in the super bowl. Elway was really bad.
                Lmao yes I literally just watched that. Poor Johnny...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  Anyone watching NFL Network? Just finished watching the Doncos get smashed by the Redskins in the super bowl. Elway was really bad.
                  Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                  Lmao yes I literally just watched that. Poor Johnny...
                  You want to know what is even funnier? the two of you on this message board at the same time of day posting in the same thread about something not related to you in way shape or form & posting just minutes apart.

                  coincidence that tammy12 & pansy4ever could just happen to be here at the same time, thinking the same thing? or is it more like they are the same person...which is even more sad & pathetic than being a troll
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                    You want to know what is even funnier? the two of you on this message board at the same time of day posting in the same thread about something not related to you in way shape or form & posting just minutes apart.

                    coincidence that tammy12 & pansy4ever could just happen to be here at the same time, thinking the same thing? or is it more like they are the same person...which is even more sad & pathetic than being a troll
                    You want to put some cash on that theory of yours, little fella? 😉

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                      You want to put some cash on that theory of yours, little fella? ��
                      don't worry grasshopper...the mods will catch up with you sooner or later
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                        don't worry grasshopper...the mods will catch up with you sooner or later
                        So you're not man enough to put some money on it?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
                          3 legit ones> 5 tainted ones.
                          Be fair - only 4 of their SB's are tainted!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            Nobody's butt hurt
                            15 pages of thread suggests otherwise
                            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                            Comment


                            • It really is getting pathetic in here...... It's like listening to children argue over who is "out" in a game of tag or a nerf war...... There isn't a single discussion in ANY thread that hasn't turned in to the same topic, over and over and over...... And to sit there and say it's just "smack"..... It's not at all. All it is is constant "trolling" from BOTH SIDES!!! Just stop already and lets get back to actual discussions. Even smack discussions are entertaining and worthwhile. This isn't........
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                                15 pages of thread suggests otherwise
                                Than go to another forum if that is what you believe. I'm sure there are places with like minded trolls like yourself.

                                Really? You and your brethren come into our house with no other intention but to troll and insult us and then you guys have the nerv to complain when we retaliate by putting you in your place.

                                Maybe the administrator should just remove this section of the forum. Perhaps then we'll be rid of you guys and your ridiculousness.

                                That would actually be really sad because we can't even have a smack forum without people like you ruining it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X