Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never seen an attempt at smack blow up in the original posters face this badly before....

Mods should rename TomBrady12 to JasonPierrePaul90
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      I've never seen an attempt at smack blow up in the original posters face this badly before....

That's really the only smack you have against me...because as you know my team has 5 rings and yours didn't make the playoffs.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        That's really the only smack you have against me...because as you know my team has 5 rings and yours didn't make the playoffs.
        sigpic

Comment

except when fans make threads about a team losing before it's over and that team ends up coming back and winning

those are the ultimate fail threads and i have seen it happen multiple times here before. honestly, who cares about sanders and if he skipped practice to get lit?

sanders is one of the few issues you guys have on offense lol
          sigpic

Comment

Don't care.... I really have no desire to continue interacting with you, but since you won't go away, I have to point out how idiotic some of your comments are.
            sigpic

Comment

"Waaa my team has 5rings waaa they have 5rings and I'm still not cool enough"

Why don't you tell the whole story and that is that your team cheated to win five rings...

Now as Stack keeps telling you

Comment

What's great about all this is there is pictures with Manny and the baby in the hospital during the time that he skipped the practice to go "party" as she alleges... But please...take the word of a disgruntled spouse and TMZ...it just makes you look like a desperate doofus.

The missed practice was on November 21. The birth of his kid was on December 13 according to that picture. Just sayin...
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

The missed practice was on November 21. The birth of his kid was on December 13 according to that picture. Just sayin...
                  So this makes him a really bad person? What should we do about this? At least he didn't pop any orgnx steroids or deflate any footballs.

Comment

Doesn't matter. The team said he was transparent with them about his missed practice and have no plans on disciplining him. Done, finished, finit.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The New England Patriots are 5x Superbowl Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                          Great. That and $5 will get you a coffee at Starbucks.

Comment

That's 66.666666% more championships then Denver has.

Comment

You and your friends are multiple time failures at running smack. Too bad the team you follow being good doesn't make you good at anything. lol
                              sigpic

Comment

That's 66.666666% more championships then Denver has.

66.666666% more eh? Also, it's than, not then.

Your math skills are about on par with your smack skills lol

I really hope you morons never leave. We need some new low hanging fruit around here. Baph was starting to smell.
                                kishzilla
                                All-Pro
                                Last edited by kishzilla; 02-22-2017, 12:00 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X