Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All things NOT PATRIOT related...... Discuss!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All things NOT PATRIOT related...... Discuss!!

I'm getting bored with all the Patriots talk.... Time to start a new thread about the Raiders, Chiefs, LA Chargers, the rest of the NFL, Slow Wi-Fi, Potholes, Reality TV, etc.....

But for the love of GOD, NO PATRIOT TALK!!!!
    sigpic

Let's talk about the Atlanta Falcons - who beat them in the Super Bowl? (Kidding)

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
      Let's talk about the Atlanta Falcons - who beat them in the Super Bowl? (Kidding)
      NO!!!! get outta here with that noise.....
      sigpic

Comment

I have a good topic- let's discuss the 2016 broncos and their inability to defend their title. That has nothing to do with the patriots haha.
        Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-20-2017, 05:37 PM.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

And of course the first two to jump in and add their idiotic ,00001 cents is the patriots bunch... Just like in every other thread in smack.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            And of course the first two to jump in and add their idiotic ,00001 cents is the patriots bunch... Just like in every other thread in smack.
            That's because they are losers in real life. They need something on the winning side in their lives.
            sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
            Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
            PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Well....maybe we need to look at getting them for being off topic.

I d wanna lol at the jags and Julius Thomas. Nice move jags..... now you gotta unload him..
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                I have a good topic- let's discuss the 2016 broncos and their inability to defend their title. That has nothing to do with the patriots haha.
                Go away.....
                sigpic

Comment

you guys never gave me crap about king dunlap getting arrested...

REACT!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                    That's because they are losers in real life. They need something on the winning side in their lives.
                    uhhh....dude? can i use that smack line on the broncos fans around here? would be much appreciated!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                      Yeah because you know our personal lives so well? Lol keep talking out your rear, like most Donco fans.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        Well....maybe we need to look at getting them for being off topic.

I d wanna lol at the jags and Julius Thomas. Nice move jags..... now you gotta unload him..
                        It'll be the same next year with Brent in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          you guys never gave me crap about king dunlap getting arrested...

REACT!

Doesn't the player have to be relevant for us to even care?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                            Go away.....
                            You said anything but the patriots.
                            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Doesn't the player have to be relevant for us to even care?
                              or the team for that matter? this is the current situation and the chargers are in bad shape along the OL at the moment.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X