Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All things NOT PATRIOT related...... Discuss!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    One of the joys of this message board (compared to so many others) is the freedom and range provided under the CoC. One of the core tenets of freedom is tolerance.

That's not to say that these Pats trolls are afforded the privilege to graffiti up our board with trolling idiocy, just that it's borderline "smack" (as the lamest and most pathetic of definition). The sad thing is, they're trolls...not posters looking for honest smack.

I wish there was a setting, whereby when someone gets neg'd enough, their font size switches to something like this. Something noticeably embarrassing that people can just laugh at. Hey, they should still be allowed to post pursuant to CoC guidelines...just deflate their noise level.

Wee hav 5 ringz - we know cheet. U suk. This is as loud as I can troll.
    That is perfect, you should take it to the community issues forum.

Ppl would laugh and Itd be reminiscent of something like this
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-22-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      That is perfect, you should take it to the community issues forum.

Ppl would laugh and Itd be reminiscent of something like this
      Love that pic! There's your trolls ready to arm wrestle!
      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Love that pic! There's your trolls ready to arm wrestle!
        Brady must have got a hold of this one.

Comment

Brady must have got a hold of this one.
          no, actually that was peyton manning after super bowl XLVIII

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            Yes barph hat we already know that Manny Ramirez set the tone in that game and the Broncos lost.

I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up? Is it because the Broncos actually have Super Bowl victories and San Diego does not?

Well San Diego won't have a chance now for even longer time with your recently departed discharge moving to LA but I won't talk too much crap on that because I know it hurts, you being orphaned at all.

Comment

I think you mean Mike Remmers in SB50.

Comment

Yes barph hat we already know that Manny Ramirez set the tone in that game and the Broncos lost.

I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up? Is it because the Broncos actually have Super Bowl victories and San Diego does not?

Well San Diego won't have a chance now for even longer time with your recently departed discharge moving to LA but I won't talk too much crap on that because I know it hurts, you being orphaned at all.
                keep bringing it up? oh because i just mentioned it once?

are you really that fragile samantha?

by all means, smack talk a city for losing their team if it makes you feel better about getting smacked down by an "orphaned" SD fan.

you have to admit though, my caption was pretty spot on and funny.

Comment

I think you mean Mike Remmers in SB50.
                  i would say cam newton in general as well as tom brady the game before that. but then again cam newton didn't orchestrate the NFL's best offense all time just to get ran over, that was pretty impressive.

Comment

• Since they just can't get the damn hint to go away...well i am going to have something special very soon for our special trolls Tammy12 & Pansy4ever & whatever names they go by, so stay tuned to smack talk......

i have something in the works & i think you guys will like it...putting together the finishing touches
                    Last edited by BroncosFanInPA; 02-24-2017, 08:05 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                      Since they just can't get the damn hint to go away...well i am going to have something special very soon for our special trolls Tammy12 & Pansy4ever & whatever names they go by, so stay tuned to smack talk......

i have something in the works & i think you guys will like it...putting together the finishing touches
                      Be sure to add barph_hat to it. He's recently jumped on the New England bandwagon, oops I mean planet ass bandwagon.

Comment

Be sure to add barph_hat to it. He's recently jumped on the New England bandwagon, oops I mean planet ass bandwagon.
                        oh how cute, you put your hurt feelings into a meme.

tell you what samantha, i will jump on the pats bandwagon far before i am ever dumb enough to think the NFL is rigged simply because i don't like who won.

one day you will come back to reality and realize how idiotic that is, hopefully.

Comment

• so just to be clear, samantha thinks that if you do not agree with her that the NFL is rigged then that makes you a patriots fan.

solid logic there sister!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            Since they just can't get the damn hint to go away...well i am going to have something special very soon for our special trolls Tammy12 & Pansy4ever & whatever names they go by, so stay tuned to smack talk......

Can't wait to see!

Comment

i would say cam newton in general as well as tom brady the game before that. but then again cam newton didn't orchestrate the NFL's best offense all time just to get ran over, that was pretty impressive.
                              XLVIII was a painful debacle for sure…no argument there. But…that was still the greatest offense of all time, statistically. It sucks that we couldn’t go all the way (and to lose the way we did).

We have three Lombardi’s, more Super Bowl appearances than losing seasons, one of the greatest defenses of all time…and the greatest offense of all time that couldn’t quite get us a fourth. That’s a bummer, man.

Comment

so just to be clear, samantha thinks that if you do not agree with her that the NFL is rigged then that makes you a patriots fan.

solid logic there sister!
                                Hahaha Uh No, the homerism makes you/barph hat a patriots fan. That and the fact that you've been orphaned.

So anyway and for the one millionth time this is what I said.

Originally posted by Sam_Z
                                Was it just me or did it look like this game was so set up?

I'd congratulate Tommy tantrum but how does a team come back from with 25 unanswered points in the super bowl?

It's all a set up to feature tom as the greatest come back in super bowl history. This don't just happen, it's never happened before until now the league is dirty and set this up and we're all stupid to believe that this was a legitimate win.
                                Now I've stated multiple times that I posted this for the pansy fans yet barph hat took the bait and he can't seem to get over it.

Now for anybody that's reading this, would you not be under the impression that barph hat is intact a pansy fan since he cannot get over this statement made by me that was originally directed at pansy fans?

However and yet somehow in his P brain of a mind he thinks he shot down and shredded whatever argument he had with me or himself more less over this topic. Barph your pansy fan and all the proof we need is just been pointed out so accept it or get help.

Comment

Working...
                                X