Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All things NOT PATRIOT related...... Discuss!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Since they just can't get the damn hint to go away...well i am going to have something special very soon for our special trolls Tammy12 & Pansy4ever & whatever names they go by, so stay tuned to smack talk......

i have something in the works & i think you guys will like it...putting together the finishing touches
    So now you're going out of your way to show us how butthurt you are? As if Donco fans didn't look dumb enough already lol

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      so just to be clear, samantha thinks that if you do not agree with her that the NFL is rigged then that makes you a patriots fan.

solid logic there sister!
      Lmao, I wish I could have been a fly on Samantha's wall, when the Patriots made that comeback. I bet he trashed his entire place, just like every other Pats hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
        Lmao, I wish I could have been a fly on Samantha's wall, when the Patriots made that comeback. I bet he trashed his entire place, just like every other Pats hater.
        Lmao i'll give you credit for that one that was pretty funny but no I didn't trash my place over the patriots. I couldn't care less about the pansies plus I would never trash my place not even when the Broncos got whooped in Super Bowl 48.

Comment

• I'm sure you threw some type of a tantrum lol. Probably threw your cell phone at the wall and busted it. Or took a baseball bat to your TV. And started swearing at little kids.

Comment

I'm sure you threw some type of a tantrum lol. Probably threw your cell phone at the wall and busted it. Or took a baseball bat to your TV. And started swearing at little kids.
            Uh no I'm not a big violent out of control moron like some ppl I know. 😂

Comment

So now you're going out of your way to show us how butthurt you are? As if Donco fans didn't look dumb enough already lol
              Nobody here is butthurt & just because you say it over & over doesn't make it true there little grasshopper.

Bottom line is & these are facts - nobody wants you around, nobody likes you & nobody cares about you...it is just that simple & nothing more.

And as far as looking dumb...this is coming from the guy that cannot stay off a broncos message board & clearly has a miserable life...really pathetic if you think about
              sigpic

Comment

Nobody here is butthurt & just because you say it over & over doesn't make it true there little grasshopper.

Bottom line is & these are facts - nobody wants you around, nobody likes you & nobody cares about you...it is just that simple & nothing more.

And as far as looking dumb...this is coming from the guy that cannot stay off a broncos message board & clearly has a miserable life...really pathetic if you think about
                Here let me respond for it

"I'm bigg, I'm bad and my westling thumb is brown and sore" "I just owned you lil feller"

"my personal life sux but the pansies have 5 asterisk Super Bowls. Wanna dumb westle"?

Yep that's about all it can come up with

Comment

I'm sure you threw some type of a tantrum lol. Probably threw your cell phone at the wall and busted it. Or took a baseball bat to your TV. And started swearing at little kids.
                  Projecting?
                  I really like Cheese.

Comment

If you really didn't care, you guys wouldn't keep writing novels of butthurt in every post. Keep it coming, junior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      Here let me respond for it

"I'm bigg, I'm bad and my westling thumb is brown and sore" "I just owned you lil feller"

"my personal life sux but the pansies have 5 asterisk Super Bowls. Wanna dumb westle"?

Yep that's about all it can come up with
                      You guys are middled aged men, getting your jimmies rustled on the internet. It's quite clear who has the crappy personal life. 😂

Comment

You guys are middled aged men, getting your jimmies rustled on the internet. It's quite clear who has the crappy personal life. 😂
                        I don't think you get it man........I'm one of the bros....

Just like you, I organize my overpriced cologne collection from big to small
                        And just like you I have an equally badass black t-shirt collection -that I iron.

I would arm wrestle you anywhere, anytime and you would smell me coming from 3 blocks away.....bromie

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                          I don't think you get it man........I'm one of the bros....

Just like you, I organize my overpriced cologne collection from big to small
                          And just like you I have an equally badass black t-shirt collection -that I iron.

I would arm wrestle you anywhere, anytime and you would smell me coming from 3 blocks away.....bromie
                          This is exceptionally good. Kudos!!

Comment

Hahaha Uh No, the homerism makes you/barph hat a patriots fan. That and the fact that you've been orphaned.

So anyway and for the one millionth time this is what I said.

Now I've stated multiple times that I posted this for the pansy fans yet barph hat took the bait and he can't seem to get over it.

Now for anybody that's reading this, would you not be under the impression that barph hat is intact a pansy fan since he cannot get over this statement made by me that was originally directed at pansy fans?

However and yet somehow in his P brain of a mind he thinks he shot down and shredded whatever argument he had with me or himself more less over this topic. Barph your pansy fan and all the proof we need is just been pointed out so accept it or get help.
                            yet all i have ever done is bash you for saying something so dumb and that makes me a patriots fan? again, you are just mad because i didn't let you off the hook for saying something so dumb and your only defense to that is to accuse me of being a patriots fan.

so again, because i don't agree the SB was rigged and smacked you down you for saying it was, that makes me a pats fan? i don't care that you were "just joking" you said that idiotic crap and now you need to own it instead of just saying "but i was just kidding"

can i use that "just kidding" cop out when i say idiotic crap? oh thats right, i don't need to because i don't say idiotic crap like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              yet all i have ever done is bash you for saying something so dumb and that makes me a patriots fan? again, you are just mad because i didn't let you off the hook for saying something so dumb and your only defense to that is to accuse me of being a patriots fan.

so again, because i don't agree the SB was rigged and smacked you down you for saying it was, that makes me a pats fan? i don't care that you were "just joking" you said that idiotic crap and now you need to own it instead of just saying "but i was just kidding"

can i use that "just kidding" cop out when i say idiotic crap? oh thats right, i don't need to because i don't say idiotic crap like that.
                              Well when I posted it for certain fans only you decided to come in and take the bait.

What else am I or anybody else supposed to think when you came in and took the bait that was set up for a pansy fan but again it was YOU that came in and took the bait. So doesn't that make YOU look like a pansy fan?

I know the gods honest truth here and that is you rarely get anything over me and you saw that as an opportunity to attempt to get something over me because. You say it is "stupid" and so in your little mind you saw as a rare opportunity to attack me when you rarely have any material to go on but you still failed to realize how much of a pansy fan it was going to make you out to be or look like because for the 5 millionth time that it was set up for the pansy fans not you. Unless you are a true pansy fan.

Comment

Well when I posted it for certain fans only you decided to come in and take the bait.

What else am I or anybody else supposed to think when you came in and took the bait that was set up for a pansy fan but again it was YOU that came in and took the bait. So doesn't that make YOU look like a pansy fan?

I know the gods honest truth here and that is you rarely get anything over me and you saw that as an opportunity to attempt to get something over me because. You say it is "stupid" and so in your little mind you saw as a rare opportunity to attack me when you rarely have any material to go on but you still failed to realize how much of a pansy fan it was going to make you out to be or look like because for the 5 millionth time that it was set up for the pansy fans not you. Unless you are a true pansy fan.
                                it's definitely rare that someone says something that stupid here in smack, i will give you that much

just imagine if i ran some weak ass smack like that, then got torched for it and then tried to say i was just kidding? do you not see that you are actually the one that looks like a fool right now?

at least bates was smart enough to exit after he knew this is a battle he was not going to win.

i say plenty of stuff here just to get you donk fans riled up and you all take the bait constantly. the difference is, i don't need to post piss poor flame bait that i don't even believe just to do it and then say "just kidding" after i get kicked in the teeth. lol

stand behind your smack samantha, you are going to have to step your game up or you will get dealt with, period.

Comment

Working...
                                X