No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Patriots' loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing wrong with what i wrote was I misspelled "for" with a typo for'e' e is next to r so ignoring the question translates to .
    I cant show you him saying that in another instance because he never said it before or again so i will just act like I am even dumber than I actually am which is almost impossible but here goes
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Rewrite your question in English.
    Sorry that was a fail answer another loss for the Patritards.
    Beagle
    Playmaker
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-30-2017, 11:41 AM.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Though we stopped them from repeating in 2015 and we made them a stepping stone to the trophy I would say 2005 because we stopped them from repeating but also trounced them a bit with 14 pts
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        The only thing wrong with what i wrote was I misspelled "for" with a typo for'e' e is next to r so ignoring the question translates to . .. Sorry that was a fail answer another loss for the Patritards.
        Lol, this is worse than I thought. You can't even recognize your own grammar mistakes. At least Sam Z blamed it on "talk to text."
        TommyBrady12
        Practice Squad
        Last edited by TommyBrady12; 03-30-2017, 05:00 PM.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
          Lol, this is worse than I thought. You can't even recognize your own grammar mistakes. At least Sam Z blamed it on "talk to text."
          still no answer

Bring it show me another time Brady said
          we made it easy for them.
          I know you cant thanks for playing and losing:thumb:
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            still no answer

Bring it show me another time Brady said I know you cant thanks for playing and losing:thumb:
            You are completely taking brady's quote out of context. The way I interpret what he is saying is that the team made it easy on denver in the 2005 divisional by giving the ball away 5 times and making other mistakes. Despite the mistakes, it does not mean the pats didn't try. The media had a similar view of the pats' effort, including a great quote from willie mcginest (who btw was a former patriot great. just letting you know since you started following football recently).

Even when trailing, 24-6, there remained fight in the defending champions. They scored in less than a minute, with Brady hitting Deion Branch for a 73-yard gain, and connecting with David Givens from the 4 for a touchdown with 8:05 left.

“We’re always going to fight,” linebacker Willie McGinest said. “There are a bunch of competitors in this locker room. We just didn’t bounce back.

“The playoffs you have to play almost perfect football, and we didn’t do that.”

The Patriots gained 420 yards with Brady (20 of 36) throwing for 341 yards to Denver’s 286, but the season-high five turnovers were too much to overcome.
            https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...UnN/story.html
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              You are completely taking brady's quote out of context. The way I interpret what he is saying is that the team made it easy on denver in the 2005 divisional by giving the ball away 5 times and making other mistakes. Despite the mistakes, it does not mean the pats didn't try. The media had a similar view of the pats' effort, including a great quote from willie mcginest (who btw was a former patriot great. just letting you know since you started following football recently).

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...UnN/story.html
              Nope I used the entire quote unlike that Boston globe article!Nothing out of context and we all know about your comprehension problems. Sorry you lose again
              . "When you lose, you want to go down fighting," Brady said.
              "You want to go down playing your best and we didn't do that. We
              made it easy for them."
              Its okay though you still have all the Patriots and Tom Bradys successes to make your fails all better!

I was watching football long before you kid. I remember Willies nick name his rookie year it was the same as Terry Glenn "she"
              Beagle
              Playmaker
              Last edited by Beagle; 03-30-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X