Yet it seems we just disrespect you all the more

Everyone knows that our team can't be beat
    But the truth is it's only because they cheat

Everyone is so jealous of our teams *rings*
    Yet our teams history in denver really stings

What's that ...maybe we should go out & find a wife
    No chance of that...broncos message boards is our life
    sigpic

Just pointing out part of the irony in his poem. Why you so mad, bruh?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z
      Why are you insulting him?
      Oh it's no insult but rather an epic fail because i have been married for 21 years & have 3 kids & even though i never mentioned any names for who the poem is for, the problem is i struck a nerve because the truth hurts

the troll knew his role simply by replying, well you know what they say...

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
      Last edited by BroncosFanInPA; 03-07-2017, 07:35 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
        Just pointing out part of the irony in his poem. Why you so mad, bruh?
        Who said I'm mad, I asked a question

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
          Oh it's no insult but rather an epic fail because i have been married for 21 years & have 3 kids & even though i never mentioned any names for who the poem is for, the problem is i struck a nerve because the truth hurts

the troll knew his role simply by replying, well you know what they say...

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
          The fact that you made a thread like this, proves that you've had MANY nerves struck. Most by me I'm betting. :dance: Stay mad, kiddo.

Comment

Lmao Samantha_Z is so mad that he just spent like 20 minutes of his sad life, making up a lame lie about me. Priceless!

Comment

The only thing that was funny, was how much effort you put into some lame/fake poem.

Keep dancing, puppet! :dance:

Comment

The only thing that was funny, was how much effort you put into some lame/fake poem.

Keep dancing, puppet! :dance:
                It didn't take much effort. Things like that for most people come pretty easily however to someone special, it may seem like a lot of effort. Keep blabbing special ed.

Comment

I could have wrote something like that in the 3rd grade. You really think you're talented? Lmao. You're just making an even bigger fool of yourself. I'll just keep pulling your strings and laughing at you.

Comment

I could have wrote something like that in the 3rd grade. You really think you're talented? Lmao. You're just making an even bigger fool of yourself. I'll just keep pulling your strings and laughing at you.
                    Never said anyone was talented, I said it is easily done for most ppl. What is it that you don't get? But ok lets see you throw up something right off hand since you've been so talented since the third grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      Never said anyone was talented, I said it is easily done for most ppl. What is it that you don't get? But ok lets see you throw up something right off hand since you've been so talented since the third grade.
                      You're not worth more than about 2 or 3 lines of words, Bromeo. But alright.

Roses are red, violets are blue. I easily get under your skin, therefore I win. :dance:

Comment

Comment

BroncosFanInPA spittin' a hot 16, as we rap fans say. BARS!

Comment

Whos mad??? He is telling the TRUTH! You guys got your last TWO frigging Super Bowl Rings GIFTED to you by the two BIGGEST Blunder/Chokejobs in history! The Cheatriots were as good as beat BOTH games! And the you can't fix stupid is even more true! LOL!
                            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

i was just about to bump this & let me tell you why...

since we continue to have around a bunch of slime
                              it was most certainly becoming to be that time

for we must always keep this thread posted up near the top
                              to point out how chowda heads attempt at smack is always a flop
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X