Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"To Be A Troll" Poem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It's the middle of the off-season & we continue to pound our chest
    Try as we may we can never give our time on this board a rest

    As a matter of a fact we love this place so damn much
    We don't ever have any time to eat our chowder for lunch

    We have a major man crush on Brady, Belicheat & even Kraft
    Even if every one of them would send us down a river without a raft

    At the end of the day we make every effort possible to be cool
    Yet all we end up doing is being a troll that acts like a fool
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Sam_Z
      They are here because they fear Peyton Manning. And now they have to deal with his protégé.

      A lot of people may not be giving Trevor Siemian a chance but Trevor Siemian is one quarterback that learned under Manning, was smart enough to absorb a lot of knowledge directly from the sheriff and now he has one of the sheriffs offensive coordinator's to help him progress.
      And remember Peyton Manning never really had a strong arm just does Trevor Siemian doesnt seem but he will learn this offense and he will pick teams a part in a Peyton Manning fashion.
      Does that mean siemian will be another playoff choker? 😂

      Siemian does not have a quick release like mannind does.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Does that mean siemian will be another playoff choker? 😂
        Manning played by the rules and managed four super bowl appearances with four different coaching regimes!


        Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        Siemian does not have a quick release like mannind does.
        Big Ben, Jamius Winston, Drew Brees and even Dak Prescott seem to have a slow release at times, nothing to be alarmed about. Siemian will progress and get better as time goes on.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Manning played by the rules and managed four super bowl appearances with four different coaching regimes!

          Big Ben, Jamius Winston, Drew Brees and even Dak Prescott seem to have a slow release at times, nothing to be alarmed about. Siemian will progress and get better as time goes on.
          Siemian's accuracy is pretty good, but his release time right now is slow and he doesn't appear to have great arm strength. His throws just don't travel very quickly to their target. In short, there is very little zip on the ball - I don't know if that's something you can fix.

          As far as Manning is concerned, it makes no difference how many coaches he's had - everyone knows manning was his own coach on the field. Besides, Manning did not play well in any of the super bowls that he participated in. I can only think of one signature playoff game of his - against NE in the 2006 AFC Championship. And even in that game he played well only in the 2nd half.
          Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-11-2017, 06:56 AM.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            Does that mean siemian will be another playoff choker? 😂

            Siemian does not have a quick release like mannind does.
            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Manning played by the rules and managed four super bowl appearances with four different coaching regimes!

            Big Ben, Jamius Winston, Drew Brees and even Dak Prescott seem to have a slow release at times, nothing to be alarmed about. Siemian will progress and get better as time goes on.
            Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            Siemian's accuracy is pretty good, but his release time right now is slow and he doesn't appear to have great arm strength. His throws just don't travel very quickly to their target. In short, there is very little zip on the ball - I don't know if that's something you can fix.

            As far as Manning is concerned, it makes no difference how many coaches he's had - everyone knows manning was his own coach on the field. Besides, Manning did not play well in any of the super bowls that he participated in. I can only think of one signature playoff game of his - against NE in the 2006 AFC Championship. And even in that game he played well only in the 2nd half.
            It would appear that these post are in the wrong thread & don't belong here...could a mod please delete these or move them to the appropriate thread, thanks.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Now that the off season is over we are back
              We love when tammy cries to the ref after a sack

              Mom says maybe it's about time that we come out of the bedroom
              We can't ever forget the hit tammy once took by the man they call doom

              We really hate when we have to play up at mile high
              Never winning a playoff game there makes us want to cry

              It's almost time for us to go back to our special schools
              But that will never prevent us from being special trolls
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                Just pointing out part of the irony in his poem. Why you so mad, bruh?
                Just pointing out the irony that you are posting this on a Broncos forum...
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                Comment

                Working...
                X