Las Vegas Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    I wonder who will have more fan support the las vegas raiders...or the los angeles JV team
    Well the LA Jr varsity team of course.

Vegas is in top 5 cities for foreclosure, I know it's no joking matter but at the moment vegas seems to be a transplant city.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Well the LA Jr varsity team of course.

Vegas is in top 5 cities for foreclosure, I know it's no joking matter but at the moment vegas seems to be a transplant city.
      Seems to be? I know about 6 or 7 different families who live there. And they all moved there. I'm interested to see how the Raiders pull this off.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        Seems to be? I know about 6 or 7 different families who live there. And they all moved there. I'm interested to see how the Raiders pull this off.
        They've got to stay out of the clubs and and away from the party scene. Which would be hard for any youngster with serious cash in their pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          They've got to stay out of the clubs and and away from the party scene. Which would be hard for any youngster with serious cash in their pockets.
          I've thought that a lot.... I could see it as a very tough environment to control with Rookies and such. I bet we see a lot in the headlines about some of the players the first couple years.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X