Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my pre-draft prediction for the broncos 2017 season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    at least my predictions m ake sense, do you still think your offense will be "just fine"? do you still actually believe that the broncos can draft christian mccaffrey and a day 1 starting LT?
    Where did I say anything about a day 1 starting LT getting drafted. Elway is confident that it will be addressed, therefor so am I. I know it's an odd concept having faith in your front office since yours is far from reliable, but I trust Elway.

We've got a lot of picks to work with this year thanks to comp picks and the fact that this year, those are tradable. Yes I think we can get McCaffrey and find someone capable of starting for us.

McCaffrey will also be a big help because he will be a good safety valve for our QB's and help to make the defense think twice about how they defend him.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    knock yourself out..research

it doesn't take away from the fact you do this same dog and pony show every season...and FAIL

then cherry pick one or two issues that you slopped out on...then toot your horn all year

ignoring how suck your team is, and how wrong you typically are
    you think you can do better with your predictions aapaho? maybe if you were not gutless and actually posted your opinions we could debate that.

everything i have said the past few years still holds true today, that's why i keep saying it. the only thing i have been straight up wrong about when it comes to the personnel on the chargers is their OL.

you think the chargers are a team full of bad players and that's why they suck. if they can figure out how to stay healthy this season, boy are you clowns going to be in for a rude awakening.

especially if the chargers hit jackpot in the draft again like they did last season.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Ole baphy likes to throw 100 predictions at the wall so when one is right out of a pile of garbage predictions he can say HAHAHAHAHA See I was right!

I guess when you are so used to losing you have to find wins where you can take them.
    at least my predictions make sense, do you still think your offense will be "just fine"? do you still actually believe that the broncos can draft christian mccaffrey and a day 1 starting LT?
    Last edited by baphamet; 04-12-2017, 02:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    and there it is..the chest pounding I was right. So easy just like I said you would

Thats the Barph that you got right where is the pile of horribly wrong Barph?.Like

the Chargers will make the playoff
    Will finish above the Broncos

The most well rounded team in the division

The best offense in the division

Have the best QB in the division

sweep the Broncos

Barph Barph Barph

I can go on and on but no need. I am more than sure you will make my case for me again and again as usual:thumb:
    1. never said the chargers are the most well rounded team in the division, that's a lie of course.

2. don't believe i said they have the best offense in the division either but i may have said that. i think they could definitely considering when healthy they were top 3 in the NFL early last year.

3. i still think they have the best QB but carr has been playing at a high level and has one of the best OL's in the league, that is something you donko fans either are obvious to or straight up ignore.

4. the chargers could have swept your mediocre team, it's not like you all didn't say the chargers would get swept again before the seaon started and thought your team was going to the SB again

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    and there it is..the chest pounding I was right. So easy just like I said you would

Thats the Barph that you got right where is the pile of horribly wrong Barph?.Like

sweep the Broncos

Barph Barph Barph

I can go on and on but no need. I am more than sure you will make my case for me again and again as usual:thumb:
    Ole baphy likes to throw 100 predictions at the wall so when one is right out of a pile of garbage predictions he can say HAHAHAHAHA See I was right!

I guess when you are so used to losing you have to find wins where you can take them.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    so i didn't tell you the broncos would be lucky to make the playoffs last season? i didn't tell you the offense and defense would take a step back? you got nothing beagle, except trolling.

sweep the Broncos

Barph Barph Barph

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied

it doesn't take away from the fact you do this same dog and pony show every season...and FAIL

then cherry pick one or two issues that you slopped out on...then toot your horn all year

unimaginative =Barphs norm

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    cherry picking, go look at what i said about your broncos and while you're at it, lets see what predictions you have made the past few years....oh that's right, you don't have the sack to make predictions around here anymore.

ever since you embarrassed yourself with your hilarious tebow and cutler man love, you don't have the guts to say anything but respond to what i say.

by the way, the chargers will have a top 10 offense and top 15 defense this year if they don't send 20+ guys to IR. losing the majority of your best players has an impact on your team and i know you are aware of this since you always make the injury excuse yourself if it's the broncos. lol

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Well that is the SB odds, but it gives you an idea.....
    no it doesn't, if you actually think the broncos are the favorites to win the division you are straight up off your rocker.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    M-M-M-M-M-MOOOONNNNNSTER Kill-kill-kill......
    i remember when you said i cannot talk smack on my own, look at you now? it takes your entire fanbase to smack with me.

go get your pom pom's chica!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

this was a good one

seems to me you have posted a wide range of predictions every year only to fail on 95% of it
    cherry picking, go look at what i said about your broncos and while you're at it, lets see what predictions you have made the past few years....oh that's right, you don't have the sack to make predictions around here anymore.

ever since you embarrassed yourself with your hilarious tebow and cutler man love, you don't have the guts to say anything but respond to what i say.

by the way, the chargers will have a top 10 offense and top 15 defense this year if they don't send 20+ guys to IR. losing the majority of your best players has an impact on your team and i know you are aware of this since you always make the injury excuse yourself if it's the broncos. lol

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    More of the same ole Barph and lies. Hardly worth hitting the quote button much less this reply.

Step up your game if you want to play:2cents:
    so i didn't tell you the broncos would be lucky to make the playoffs last season? i didn't tell you the offense and defense would take a step back? you got nothing beagle, except trolling.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I'm guessing we'll trade up if he's still there by the Saints pick.
    trade up huh? so where exactly are you going to find your starting LT then like you claimed? your offense is a mess and even if you do land mccaffrey you still have a questionable OL and still no starting quality QB on your roster.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Lol...Will your team win more than 5 games this season? I doubt it. Maybe after 3 seasons in a row with 5 or less wins you'll finally face reality that your team isn't very good.

We on the other hand have a real QB (TS) We have rebuilt all but on position on the o-line (we need a LT, but that will end up addressed) We are going to find a way to draft Christian McCaffrey which will greatly increase our offensive productivity.

Don't you worry none for us Baph, we've still got 10+ wins in us this season, can't say the same for the LAC...
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

so you are going to address your LT position and daft McCaffrey? i would love to hear how you are going to make that happen. first of all, it's doubtful McCaffrey makes it to 20 and even if he did, you better plan on trading way up to try and get a starting quality LT in this draft because they will be all gone by the time you pick in the second round.

your QB is trash, saying "we on the other hand have a real QB" is about as laughable as you can get. are you suggesting that rivers isn't a real QB but trevor siemian?

simply put, you are delusional.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Do you think the broncos have a shot at drafting mccaffrey? I heard he's a top 10 pick.
    I'm guessing we'll trade up if he's still there by the Saints pick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X