Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my pre-draft prediction for the broncos 2017 season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahh I see no matter how many times I shame bap for his obsession with me...his unwanted man love if you will

he still cannot post unless its about me...obsessed much, am I under you skin baprod...is your smack daddy hurting your little feewings...poor thing

I know I'm shutting my curtains at night now...you just never know about jealous obsessed hero worship

sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      ahh I see no matter how many times I shame bap for his obsession with me...his unwanted man love if you will

he still cannot post unless its about me...obsessed much, am I under you skin baprod...is your smack daddy hurting your little feewings...poor thing

I know I'm shutting my curtains at night now...you just never know about jealous obsessed hero worship
      was it "man love" when i trolled you by keeping you on ignore for over a year and all you did was cry about it the entire time?

you still haven't answered my question though? have you found the guts to eat your words yet? am i still wrong 98% of the time?

isn't it ironic that you cry about how i'm not here enough when the bolts lose but when i call you out for the crap you say now you want to say i'm obsessed??

i own you arapaho, always have and you know it
      sigpic

Comment

• [QUOTE=baphamet;5641292]was it "man love" when i trolled you by keeping you on ignore for over a year and all you did was cry about it the entire time?

you still haven't answered my question though? have you found the guts to eat your words yet? am i still wrong 98% of the time?

isn't it ironic that you cry about how i'm not here enough when the bolts lose but when i call you out for the crap you say now you want to say i'm obsessed??

i own you arapaho, always have and you know it QUOTE]

man love when you was putting people on ignore?... no that was cowardice, an unwillingness to keep getting smacked around l
        as I recall multiple posters pointed out, how gutless it was for you to always post about me, while having me on ignore

..you continued to do the same crap as you do now...follow me around, only then you posted from behind the safety of ignore

as for owning me...

that's another of your weak tactics...what ever Arapaho does...start saying it too , so original

your smack daddy's done with you sonny...run along
        sigpic

Comment

man love when you was putting people on ignore?... no that was cowardice, an unwillingness to keep getting smacked around l
          as I recall multiple posters pointed out, how gutless it was for you to always post about me, while having me on ignore

..you continued to do the same crap as you do now...follow me around, only then you posted from behind the safety of ignore

as for owning me...

that's another of your weak tactics...what ever Arapaho does...start saying it too , so original

your smack daddy's done with you sonny...run along
          LOL that's what you want to believe, except ive never been afraid to smack your ass down. i totally ignored every post you made and you hated it, cried about it every single day. yet that's not manlove at all?

why would i put you on ignore for that long, totally ignore your posts, but yet just come here for you? makes zero sense unless you are a delusional beaten down donkey fan named arapaho

look at you now? ignoring the fact that you have been owned and just wanna cry like usual. you said how i was always wrong yet ive been proven to be spot on accurate with almost everything i have said way back in may. lol

everything i have said about the broncos and elway is coming true and you ignore it, that is a fact.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            LOL that's what you want to believe, except ive never been afraid to smack your ass down. i totally ignored every post you made and you hated it, cried about it every single day. yet that's not manlove at all?

why would i put you on ignore for that long, totally ignore your posts, but yet just come here for you? makes zero sense unless you are a delusional beaten down donkey fan named arapaho

look at you now? ignoring the fact that you have been owned and just wanna cry like usual. you said how i was always wrong yet ive been proven to be spot on accurate with almost everything i have said way back in may. lol

everything i have said about the broncos and elway is coming true and you ignore it, that is a fact.
            I didn't say when your cowardice got the best of you and the beat downs forced you to use iggy...I didn't mean that you only came back for me

I meant people noted the hypocrisy of you hiding behind ignore yet still qoting posters who quoted my post and cowardly attacking me from behind ignore...that is a fact

just as all you do now is follow me around...obsessed and narcissistic is a scary combo...seek help
            sigpic

Comment

• How is your other prediction of Mike Williams the "NFL ready wr" going?

Deshaun Watson could have been the teams future for the next decade, but Chargers will Charger.......and Watson was passed up for a tall guy who has only 43 more yards than I do through 11 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                How is your other prediction of Mike Williams the "NFL ready wr" going?

Deshaun Watson could have been the teams future for the next decade, but Chargers will Charger.......and Watson was passed up for a tall guy who has only 43 more yards than I do through 11 weeks.
                he was injured and still a rookie, talk to me about in it a couple years. not only that but the entire chargers offense has been handcuffed for whatever reason.

if you want to talk about what i was wrong about, i said the chargers offense would be top 5 this year. i think they still could be good but the offense doesn't get opened up until the 4th quarter usually.

that and rivers hasn't been great this season, which is probably why they don't open it up more honestly.
                sigpic

Comment

I didn't say when your cowardice got the best of you and the beat downs forced you to use iggy...I didn't mean that you only came back for me

I meant people noted the hypocrisy of you hiding behind ignore yet still qoting posters who quoted my post and cowardly attacking me from behind ignore...that is a fact

just as all you do now is follow me around...obsessed and narcissistic is a scary combo...seek help
                  you mean when they would purposely quote you so i could see it? yeah, that's when i would troll you. otherwise i totally ignored you and you HATED IT

i only had you on ignore that long to troll you, otherwise you would still be there and i wouldn't be smacking you down daily.
                  sigpic

Comment

the broncos will be in last place in the division and have a top 10 pick in the 2018 draft.

the broncos need a real QB, a rebuilt OL, a good RB, a good pass catching TE, your two best players on offense (sanders and Thomas) are both approaching 30 years old. there isn't a lot of bright spots offensively for the broncos.

defensively, i'm sure they will still be pretty good. top 10 i'm sure but yet another step back and really not capable of carrying an offense anymore without their defensive mastermind and that's assuming they stay pretty dang healthy like they were last season.

if the broncos lose some key players on defense to injury, it could get ugly for them......like top 3 pick in the 2018 draft ugly.

this place got boring fast now that the broncos are a mediocre team, so i figure i will liven the place up a little bit.

you can thank me later.
                    where is my CP for absolutely nailing this one back in April?
                    sigpic

Comment

where is my CP for absolutely nailing this one back in April?
                      There, now go away!

Edit: seems I gave you CP for something already recently

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                        There, now go away!

Edit: seems I gave you CP for something already recently
                        yeah, i think it was for my fantasy football smack lol

i'm done bumping threads now
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X