Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my pre-draft prediction for the broncos 2017 season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    its funny that your first 2 posts in the Thread are RODiculas

Everyone thank Barph for his yearly rubber and glue predicitions
    tell me why i am wrong instead of just trolling. i could be like you and just troll and post opinions without any rhyme or reason to them, but i'm better than that.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Or more likely, it will destroy your team's confidence for the rest of the season.
    losing to the patriots on the road would not destroy their confidence unless they were blown out and that isn't likely at all.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    there is a rumor going around that for some reason the chargers are the favorites to play the patriots on opening night. i really hope that happens because it would do wonders for the chargers momentum in LA to go on the road and possibly beat the pats on a big stage.

the chargers will be at full strength and rivers would absolutely be jacked to play well in a game like that. they played the seahawks in a game like that right after they destroyed the broncos in the SB the year before and they embarrassed the seahawks.

i think it would be an entertaining and competitive game at the very least, even if the pats do win it.
    its funny that your first 2 posts in the Thread are RODiculas

Everyone thank Barph for his yearly rubber and glue predicitions

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Or more likely, it will destroy your team's confidence for the rest of the season.
    Better chance this happens

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Oakland
    KC
    Doncos
    Chargers

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    there is a rumor going around that for some reason the chargers are the favorites to play the patriots on opening night. i really hope that happens because it would do wonders for the chargers momentum in LA to go on the road and possibly beat the pats on a big stage.

the chargers will be at full strength and rivers would absolutely be jacked to play well in a game like that. they played the seahawks in a game like that right after they destroyed the broncos in the SB the year before and they embarrassed the seahawks.

i think it would be an entertaining and competitive game at the very least, even if the pats do win it.
    I'm betting it'll be KC - but the Chargers are a good option as well.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Broncos will have their hands full this year facing both the NFC & AFC East in addition to their yearly opponents. Making the playoffs would be a significant accomplishment.

Last edited by baphamet; 04-09-2017, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Broncos will have their hands full this year facing both the NFC & AFC East in addition to their yearly opponents. Making the playoffs would be a significant accomplishment.

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    Thanks for the morning laugh I really needed that.

Leave a comment:

• my pre-draft prediction for the broncos 2017 season.

the broncos will be in last place in the division and have a top 10 pick in the 2018 draft.

the broncos need a real QB, a rebuilt OL, a good RB, a good pass catching TE, your two best players on offense (sanders and Thomas) are both approaching 30 years old. there isn't a lot of bright spots offensively for the broncos.

defensively, i'm sure they will still be pretty good. top 10 i'm sure but yet another step back and really not capable of carrying an offense anymore without their defensive mastermind and that's assuming they stay pretty dang healthy like they were last season.

if the broncos lose some key players on defense to injury, it could get ugly for them......like top 3 pick in the 2018 draft ugly.

this place got boring fast now that the broncos are a mediocre team, so i figure i will liven the place up a little bit.

you can thank me later.
Working...
X