X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      I asked him to do a player by player comparison and add stats to help in his argument since they are so much more well rounded.

However he totally sidestepped the request and went on with this computer simulation junk!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        I asked him to do a player by player comparison and add stats to help in his argument since they are so much more well rounded.

However he totally sidestepped the request and went on with this computer simulation junk!
        You won't get him to do it, and if you do it'll be massively biased and somehow he'll start telling us how ingram is better than Von Miller.
        sigpic

Comment

You won't get him to do it, and if you do it'll be massively biased and somehow he'll start telling us how ingram is better than Von Miller.
          Yeah we don't want him to bump that ridiculous thread.

Comment

"If you ran a computer simulation of these games from these points 30 million times, the Chargers would lose all four just once," That's right, it was a one-in-30 million shot.
            Yet some how Rivers has managed to do it....2 seasons in a row. That takes some Major Fail

Everyone please give him a slow clap:clap:
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              Yet some how Rivers has managed to do it....2 seasons in a row. That takes some Major Fail

and we were supposed to be scared...right?
              Last edited by arapaho; 05-02-2017, 07:48 PM.
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                were supposed to be scared...right?
                I think his intention was to point out how astronomically impossible it was for it to have happened in the first place. Kind of a "I know this happened, but it's so unlikely that it'll never happen again"

But all it does is make me laugh. It demonstrates just how bad the Chargers are that against all logical odds, they still choke away games that are a solid W in the W/L column.
                sigpic

Comment

I think his intention was to point out how astronomically impossible it was for it to have happened in the first place. Kind of a "I know this happened, but it's so unlikely that it'll never happen again"

But all it does is make me laugh. It demonstrates just how bad the Chargers are that against all logical odds, they still choke away games that are a solid W in the W/L column.

ya...I mean dammit you run the numbers and theres no way it happens twice, yet it did ... the odds of it happening in two seasons in a row must be like a hundred gazillion to 1 :thumb:
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

rivers also has never been great when in obvious passing situations at the end of games when his team is behind
                    LOL- Kind of a critical point in a game isnt it?

In the 4th qtr he's a rec league chucker.....Throw it up and hope. Williams should help prolong the slow, painful Rivers era. I'm just glad Watsons not a Charger

Comment

It's the preseason... If they handed out awards in the preseason you would be the paper superbowl champs many times over. I don't need to be "knowledgeable" about your team to know that they suck lol.

I mean, I know, I know... It was the injuries two years in a row that made them incapable of winning 6 games in a season. There is always an excuse with you Baph, and then when there isn't room for an excuse you claim we are misquoting you or lying or whatever the heck suits your needs to wiggle out of statements made.

Bottom line, your team sucks man. They are the dumpster fire of the AFC west and they'll be lucky if they hit 8 wins this year. Meanwhile, we've improved significantly over last season, but of course "the chargers are more well rounded"
                      I liked to know how a team with no quarterback has improved this season, Vegas has the doncos winning around 8 to 9 games themselves only slightly better then the chargers nothing to brag about.

That total is all u need to know on what people not wearing orange glasses really think about your team.

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                        I liked to know how a team with no quarterback has improved this season, Vegas has the doncos winning around 8 to 9 games themselves only slightly better then the chargers nothing to brag about.

That total is all u need to know on what people not wearing orange glasses really think about your team.
                        And where is your place in this argument, mr AFC east?

Talk about no life!

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post

First we have 3 quarterbacks and they are young.
                          Secondly
                          Vegas has us as eighth in the league at 18-1 odds of winning the superbowl http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

or here http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...2017-nfl-draft
                          Oh and heree http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id...super-bowl-lii
                          Lie much?

This Thread is about the Broncos and Chargers move along
                          Last edited by Beagle; 05-03-2017, 06:53 AM.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Why are Patriots fans bumping their gums in a thread about a game between the Chargers and Broncos? You could at least start a thread to talk about a game where our two teams actually play against each other.

But since your too lazy to do analysis on your own three peat.

In this offseason we've added Ron Leary and Menilik Watson on the line, drafted Bolles who should also bolster our line.

We added Demarcus Walker who is an absolute beast and should play a role similar in our defens to what Malik played before he left.

We added Carlos Henderson who is going to be great weapon both on offense and potentially special teams. He should be an excellent slot receiver for us.

We added Jake Butt who is one of the top TE's in this draft and likely would have gone in the first had it not been for an ACL injury. He is projected to return by week 2.

We added McKenzie who very well could end up being our Tyreek Hill (though time will tell on that one)

And we added a pair of QB's (Jamaal Charles, who hopefully still has a bit of gas left in the tank and De'Angelo Henderson who looks to be a good back)

So yes...We did improve. I know you ding bats love to take narrow minded views and since the QB is the same supposedly that means the team didn't improve at all. The QB play wasn't the problem last year (I know, that's a tough concept for you to grasp) we fell flat across the board offensively and it was issues ranging from poor coaching (an issue that has been addressed) poor o-line (an issue that has been at least partially addressed, though probably not completely) poor running game (again, we took steps to address this)

So yes, I'm confident my team has improved. Unlike you I'm capable of actually analyzing things related to football beyond just drooling over how great Tom Brady is.
                            Last edited by Freyaka; 05-03-2017, 07:22 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

and the head coach that got fired for it is now your OC giving pointers to your new rookie HC

the main problem was they would come out of halftime doing the same exact stuff, making few adjustments while the other team would. i think that's a big reason why the DC was let go as well.

saying a team is so bad that they choke 2 and 3 score leads away is about as ignorant as you can get.....bad teams are not capable of choking, they are not capable of being in the position to choke.

twords the end of the season the chargers were a bad team but like i told you before, go look at that depleted roster and compare it to what they will have week 1 when you face the buzz saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

do what two seasons in a row? have the worst OL and have the most guys on IR over that span? that is impressive, isnt it? rivers with time and the weapons he has will lite it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X