X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    You think that Rivers and those guys are better than Brady and the Pats? lol I hate to break it to ya but you cant have 3 wrs a rb and 2 tes on the field the math dont work unless one of them is at QB

Besides that Rivers has to be on his feet to throw it
    there is no other team like brady and the pats, is there? not one. you also don't have that team anymore, your current team is mediocre and not a playoff caliber team IMO

at least not in this division. this year its going to be about the raiders and chargers, possibly the chiefs in the mix depending on if they just scrap your boy alex smith and go with the rookie first rounder lol

you also missed the point, of course they can't have all those guys on the field at once, i was just listing all the weapons they have and there are a lot.

tell me, what other team has better offensive weapons that that? the giants maybe? oh and the chargers have a relentless pass rush now as well, expect rivers is great at getting the ball out fast if he actually has guys he can trust to throw the ball to and they just added three new offensive lineman as well as a WR that rivers can just chuck it up to.

the chargers will have a top 5 offense and a top 10-15 defense, they are playoff bound unless they have another monumental choking season along with sending a key guy to IR every single week last like season.

been saying this all off season, get ready to get smoked week 1

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    QB rivers
    RB gordon
    WR1 allen
    WR2 mike williams
    slot tyrell williams

TE1 henry
    TE2 gates

good luck with that "no fly zone" maybe in the second game you will have a chance after the chargers lose a bunch of guys for the season
    You think that Rivers and those guys are better than Brady and the Pats? lol I hate to break it to ya but you cant have 3 wrs a rb and 2 tes on the field the math dont work unless one of them is at QB

Besides that Rivers has to be on his feet to throw it

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    by all means, you won't have to wait long, feel free to throw it in my face if your team somehow wins their first game. the chargers offense is looking like a buzz saw going into week 1.
    Looking like? lol

Our defense is a buzz saw.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

too bad you are facing us week 1, huh? better hope our made of glass players go down in TC, it's your only hope.

you don't have to be worried arapaho, i'm not worried about the mediocre broncos either, that's for damn sure. lol
    9-7 is mediocre...ok

5-11 is garbage

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    You're thumping your chest after drafting a WR??? Really??? One player won't make your team a buzzsaw. Nothing has been proven on either team and you're crowning them already.... Wow......

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    We'll pick rivers at least 3 times week one.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Lets see...a glass wr...a unproven wr...a nobody wr...a glass rb
    A over the hill te
    And a pocket sloth qb that crumbles under pressure or when the games on the line

Oh yes...you didnt say nothing about your
    " WORST OLINE IN THE GAME" who picked up a denver reject

Ya...aint nobody worried
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

too bad you are facing us week 1, huh? better hope our made of glass players go down in TC, it's your only hope.

you don't have to be worried arapaho, i'm not worried about the mediocre broncos either, that's for damn sure. lol

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Lol...We've faced better and done just fine.
    like? the only group i can honestly say might be comparable in terms of offensive weaponry at this point is the giants. even tyrell williams was a beast last season even though he made a lot of mistakes. now he moves in the slot where i think he best fits, to make plays in space.

yes i'm sure the injuries will screw us again to some degree, but not on week 1

i think the broncos will need to really get after rivers to have a shot, like get after him like his name is cam newton and he just talked junk about all their momma's.

with the chargers OL issues, it's a possibility, i will admit.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    QB rivers
    RB gordon
    WR1 allen
    WR2 mike williams
    slot tyrell williams

TE1 henry
    TE2 gates

good luck with that "no fly zone" maybe in the second game you will have a chance after the chargers lose a bunch of guys for the season
    Lets see...a glass wr...a unproven wr...a nobody wr...a glass rb
    A over the hill te
    And a pocket sloth qb that crumbles under pressure or when the games on the line

Oh yes...you didnt say nothing about your
    " WORST OLINE IN THE GAME" who picked up a denver reject

Ya...aint nobody worried

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    QB rivers
    RB gordon
    WR1 allen
    WR2 mike williams
    slot tyrell williams

TE1 henry
    TE2 gates

Lol...We've faced better and done just fine.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    This post will be thrown back in your face all season long. You forgot to leave yourself an out. How unBarph like of you!
    by all means, you won't have to wait long, feel free to throw it in my face if your team somehow wins their first game. the chargers offense is looking like a buzz saw going into week 1.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    what the donkos will see game one......

QB rivers
    RB gordon
    WR1 allen
    WR2 mike williams
    slot tyrell williams

TE1 henry
    TE2 gates

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    no QB, no running game, no TE, and a bad OL (like the chargers)

the broncos offense is a straight up mess. the chargers need to fix their OL too but other than that? their problem is keeping key guys healthy.
    This post will be thrown back in your face all season long. You forgot to leave yourself an out. How unBarph like of you!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Oh some injury will happen in the offseason which he'll claim set things uneven in week one... Ole Baphy is the master of excuse making for why his 5 win team is the best in the division if it wasn't for those darn meddling kids!
    exactly...he has the best qb, best offensive talent, bestest defensive players, greatest GM, and the only team in the league that can fix weak spots or issues in the off season, bestest most talented team in the league , with the deepest rb stable, one of the greatest pass rushers ever seen...with an impressive average of 4.9 sacks per year, he also has obtained a lethal, rare and vintage, hardly ever seen in todays game...spin move...the only thing stopping them from completely dominating the league is

injuries...more than any one in history
    coaching
    special teams, worst in history
    injuries
    offensive scheme
    injuries
    defense
    injuries
    oline
    oline injuries

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    pre ordained excuses...cute
    Oh some injury will happen in the offseason which he'll claim set things uneven in week one... Ole Baphy is the master of excuse making for why his 5 win team is the best in the division if it wasn't for those darn meddling kids!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X