Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Like a TROLL.......NE style.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Mike Martz can say what he wants. He thinks the patriots video taped the rams, but what proof does he have? Did he see anyone with a video recorder in the stands filiming their practice? Did he complain to the league about anything? Of course not. He's complaining after the spygate stuff came out and now has an excuse why he choked. He lost the super bowl because he didn't know how to coach in the biggest game of his career.

    BTW, did Mike Martz tell you the pats saw someone with a telescope in a nearby hotel watching the pats super bowl practice?

    http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/02/sp...e-is-fine.html
    Yeah even with the spy gate suspensions and fines you're still asking for proof But I knew you would say this.

    However if I remember correctly I do believe that the patriots came out and admitted fault. They admitted their guilt, yet you still ask for proof.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Yeah even with the spy gate suspensions and fines you're still asking for proof But I knew you would say this.

      However if I remember correctly I do believe that the patriots came out and admitted fault. They admitted their guilt, yet you still ask for proof.
      I never denied spygate, did I? I am calling into question, however, the existence of the so-called rams walkthrough tape.
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        Yeah even with the spy gate suspensions and fines you're still asking for proof But I knew you would say this.

        However if I remember correctly I do believe that the patriots came out and admitted fault. They admitted their guilt, yet you still ask for proof.
        Evidence destroyed on site, huge fines, lost draft picks, apologies to the owners and public shame.......

        But don't forget, Patty fans will say he was merely "a few feet in the wrong direction" otherwise it's totally ok to film.

        I guess that explains why the tapes were destroyed on site......the league could never risk that filming angle getting out to the public- lol

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
          Evidence destroyed on site, huge fines, lost draft picks, apologies to the owners and public shame.......

          But don't forget, Patty fans will say he was merely "a few feet in the wrong direction" otherwise it's totally ok to film.

          I guess that explains why the tapes were destroyed on site......the league could never risk that filming angle getting out to the public- lol
          You saw a sample of one of the video tapes. All they did was tape coaches' signals and match it to down and distance. There is nothing more to it than that. Goodell made it worse by destroying the tapes, but he's a documented idiot.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
            Evidence destroyed on site, huge fines, lost draft picks, apologies to the owners and public shame.......

            But don't forget, Patty fans will say he was merely "a few feet in the wrong direction" otherwise it's totally ok to film.

            I guess that explains why the tapes were destroyed on site......the league could never risk that filming angle getting out to the public- lol
            Yep it was all ordered destroyed and the guy that was accused of deflating footballs (years later) seemed to know exactly what to do when they requested his cell phone.

            Could destroying the cell been an order straight from Roger Goodelle as part of the front and another cover up? Hmm

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
              Evidence destroyed on site, huge fines, lost draft picks, apologies to the owners and public shame.......

              But don't forget, Patty fans will say he was merely "a few feet in the wrong direction" otherwise it's totally ok to film.

              I guess that explains why the tapes were destroyed on site......the league could never risk that filming angle getting out to the public- lol
              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              You saw a sample of one of the video tapes. All they did was tape coaches' signals and match it to down and distance. There is nothing more to it than that. Goodel made it worse by destroying the tapes, but he's a documented idiot.
              Wow you just called Roger Goodelle "a documented idiot" but you do realize you just said exactly what Atwaterandstir said you would say!

              Tammy Tammy Tammy smh!

              Comment


              • #37
                I wonder if the league destroyed the deflator on site.......

                Perhaps dorito dink as well.......

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Could destroying the cell been an order straight from Roger Goodelle as part of the front and another cover up? Hmm
                  You really think goodell told brady to destroy his cell phone and then later punish him? Lol, this forum.....
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                    I wonder if the league destroyed the deflator on site.......

                    Perhaps dorito dink as well.......
                    Keep talking Mr. 3 super bowls
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      June 9, 2017

                      If you haven't yet please save the date. Your New England Patriots as an organization will be receiving their fifth Super Bowl ring at Mr Kraft's home in Brookline, Massachusetts. All donco fans allowed to watch from behind the white lines and make excuses on why they didn't win.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                        If you haven't yet please save the date. Your New England Patriots as an organization will be receiving their fifth Super Bowl ring at Mr Kraft's home in Brookline, Massachusetts. All donco fans allowed to watch from behind the white lines and make excuses on why they didn't win.
                        Says the guy who will also be watching from home behind the same white lines.

                        Another thread fail, well done! :clap:

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Abbé Tom. Ready osmcooking for the event too! Oh the fun
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                            Says the guy who will also be watching from home behind the same white lines.

                            Another thread fail, well done! :clap:

                            I wants a sticker too!!!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              Keep talking Mr. 3 super bowls
                              We should all just stop talking for a little while seen that one of the mods is deleting a lot of our post because we are straddling a thin line. Everybody just needs to calm down a bit

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                                If you haven't yet please save the date. Your New England Patriots as an organization will be receiving their fifth Super Bowl ring at Mr Kraft's home in Brookline, Massachusetts. All donco fans allowed to watch from behind the white lines and make excuses on why they didn't win.


                                Last edited by hardwork; 05-09-2017, 05:48 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X