Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Like a TROLL.......NE style.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Yeah yeah but


    This party though!


    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-09-2017, 08:05 PM.

    Comment


    • #47
      ^^^^^ we've had a bunch of those [yawn]
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
        ^^^^^ we've had a bunch of those [yawn]
        Eh this is a bronco forum Tammy!

        We are so irrelevant, yet you live here?

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Eh this is a bronco forum Tammy!

          We are so irrelevant, yet you live here?
          It's a thread about NE - how's my post not relevant? All I am saying is fact - we've had a bunch of super bowl ring parties in the brady/belichick era.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            It's a thread about NE - how's my post not relevant? All I am saying is fact - we've had a bunch of super bowl ring parties in the brady/belichick era.
            You are irrelevant because you have no relevance.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              It's a thread about NE - how's my post not relevant? All I am saying is fact - we've had a bunch of super bowl ring parties in the brady/belichick era.
              It's irrelevant because YOU have never had a super bowl ring party....... YOU aren't on the roster.....
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                It's irrelevant because YOU have never had a super bowl ring party....... YOU aren't on the roster.....
                That's relevant.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  It's a thread about NE - how's my post not relevant? All I am saying is fact - we've had a bunch of super bowl ring parties in the brady/belichick era.
                  Ah you are in fact right about that one. The thread title does read "Post Like a TROLL.......NE style.....".

                  With your above statement I am happy to bear witness that you have embraced the title given you by the mod who changed the name of this thread. You've just taken a very big step in your road to recovery, (probably don't mean much, I mean once in denial, always in denial). Good luck to ya!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Vegas just came out with lines for the first 16 games of each teams season, The defending super bowl champs the NE Patriots favored in every game. Lowest spread 1.5 against raiders in Mexico and largest 13.5 chargers at home.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      At least the NE trolls are living up to the thread title....

                      and that isn't a compliment

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        The game is over. We won. The Patriots are the best in the history of the NFL. There's nothing left to do but joke around. A serious discussion would just leave you Bronco fans in the dust.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Really, well how much of a joke does this seem like? Especially to Tom!
                          http://instagram.com/p/BT-ZUsvD4dq/

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Does anyone have an excuse why the pats are favorites going into Denver?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                              Does anyone have an excuse why the pats are favorites going into Denver?
                              Yes, it's because he's a big guy who tends bulk up......so big in fact that he apparently can't fit his own needles in his pockets so Dorito dink has to bring him big ones.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                                Really, well how much of a joke does this seem like? Especially to Tom!
                                http://instagram.com/p/BT-ZUsvD4dq/

                                Ha ha, total joke. The Broncos have been relegated to LIVING IN THE PAST.

                                The game is over, you lost.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X