No announcement yet.

but bap said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baphs i guess Rivers thinks Von is a great football player, ......who drafted him again?
    sigpic

Comment

I'm still shocked that other than rivers, non of baps supremely talented, well rounded, better then all everyone, players like
      gates
      henry
      Gordon
      allen
      T Williams

made the top 100

and why did Melvin not make the list man !!! he flashed all over, why if you cherry pick sites some have him as a top ten pass rusher...surely his proven history of "almost getting to the qb" would have swayed the vote
      Last edited by arapaho; 06-29-2017, 07:52 AM.
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

His Narcissism tells him he is the king of eating crow which would be true in bizzaro world He is wrong enough so if he actually ate it then he wouldn't be lying to himself . .... lol Crickets
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        now in game 1, gates is going to break the TE TD record as well and for that you guys should feel special!
        ?
        yes i do hope you are right with the bolded. hope they concern themselves with gates while allen, henry, and maybe even mike williams will also be threats in the RZ to worry about.

oh yeah i forget about gordon as well, good luck!
        what?

good for them, but that's old news.

you guys are going to witness history yet again this september 11th at pile high, enjoy the moment because i know i will!
        Did you enjoy it?
        Last edited by Beagle; 10-01-2017, 10:59 PM. Reason: To let everyone know that they can feel free to ad to the list if they care to . It is an extensive list I am sure
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

The things bap says lol
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            The things bap says lol
            This is how he sees himself

Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

The things bap says lol
              "I never said that, show me where I said that" - Baph
              sigpic

Comment

70% eagles fans in the chargers’ own stadium? Baph, you need to get a new team. C’mon, you have an excuse now that the chargers moved to LA.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ting-team-home
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  70% eagles fans in the chargers’ own stadium? Baph, you need to get a new team. C’mon, you have an excuse now that the chargers moved to LA.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ting-team-home
                  It's bad when even patriots fans are piling on baph.
                  sigpic

Comment

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...24#post5575124

why not? i know you can handle it and not take it personal like some do
                    this from the guy runnin around calling names and getting personal

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...43#post5577243
                    but as far as the draft goes, denver had yet another lack luster draft while the chargers had yet another good one. i know you see people gushing all over the chargers draft this year and it burns your ass lol
                    has any of the chargers picks even seen the field yet
                    sigpic

Comment

this from the guy runnin around calling names and getting personal

has any of the chargers picks even seen the field yet
                      this coming from a guy that lacks the guts to stand behind the smack he runs. you literally trashed a guy for years and refuse to eat your words yet you want me to eat my words? never going to happen again.

i'm only here to troll now, just like all you broncos fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        It's bad when even patriots fans are piling on baph.
                        the bandwagon mentality is strong on this forum

Comment

this coming from a guy that lacks the guts to stand behind the smack he runs. you literally trashed a guy for years and refuse to eat your words yet you want me to eat my words? never going to happen again.

i'm only here to troll now, just like all you broncos fans.
                          Eh whatever but anyway what do you think BARPH, who's going to win the battle of the defeated on Sunday?

It's a big game for the deadbolts, it's bad enough they haven't won a game this season but how's it going to look if they go down to the other pathetic and defeated team of this season so far?

Comment

Now this is some straight garbage... Barph would have to clone himself 23,000 times.

Comment

the bandwagon mentality is strong on this forum
                              It's sad that said bandwagon is more legitimate than the recent "Home" games for the Chargers. Screw you, Spanos!

Comment

Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
                                It's sad that said bandwagon is more legitimate than the recent "Home" games for the Chargers. Screw you, Spanos!
                                If imagine that he'd sell the team soon being that they are not generating any revenue.

Whatever money is being made is being made of if the oppositions fan base so it is clear that people in California have boycotted Spano himself.

He'd actually have to move his team out of the state or sell them.

Comment

Working...
                                X