X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    the bandwagon mentality is strong on this forum
    Baph,

How are you still showing your face around here? Props man...

I mean, SD is such a joke right now... my goodness... defecting to another City... and LA no less... Man, you are on the Denver Bronco's forum, where that's just unthinkable.

You do you man, you do you....

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
      Baph,

I mean, SD is such a joke right now... my goodness... defecting to another City... and LA no less... Man, you are on the Denver Bronco's forum, where that's just unthinkable.

1. He has no life outside the bronco boards

2. Trolling The bronco boards is his life

Choose one
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

this coming from a guy that lacks the guts to stand behind the smack he runs. you literally trashed a guy for years and refuse to eat your words yet you want me to eat my words? never going to happen again.

i'm only here to troll now, just like all you broncos fans.

I see this from bap:

Whiney Whiney boo hoo

You trashed Ingram back in the day when he didn’t do crap except occasionally get a registered , hurry.

————————————

When he had .5 sacks each of his first
        We rightly mocked your insistence he was one of the best, top ten in fact

not because he sacked the qb, or hit the qb, or got tackles for loss

But because he “Almost did”

So that hurt your feelings so much you still carry the pain of having to defend your opinion that Melvin was one of the top pass rushers... from a fantasy football metric article... not that his 1 sack in two seasons backed it up

That was 2012-2013

Today is 2017 and you wanna cry about things we said that were correct then
        sigpic

Comment

BUT BAP SAID!!!

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...38#post5608538
          you don't even have a true backup NT right now

the only one you have is peko and he is old and bad. even he isn't as good of a player as slausen currently so try again lol

the only current DL you have worst a crap and healthy is wolfe, only edge rusher worth a crap is von miller.......so to summarize, you have one decent DL'man and LB'er and one great edge ruser in your front 7.

this is supposed to be the defense that will carry a bad offense like they did in 2015? LOL dont make me laugh!
          broncos
          #1 total defense, ...chargers 25th
          #1 rush defense.......chargers 32nd
          #2 scoring def.........chargers 23rd

scoring offense

broncos 11th........chargers 19th
          rush offense
          broncos 3rd .....chargers 29th
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            BUT BAP SAID!!!

broncos
            #1 total defense, ...chargers 25th
            #1 rush defense.......chargers 32nd
            #2 scoring def.........chargers 23rd

scoring offense

broncos 11th........chargers 19th
            rush offense
            broncos 3rd .....chargers 29th
            My my my.....how the tables have turned.

sigpic

Comment

This thread should never die.He keeps saying insane things.
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                maybe we should copy his style and start bringing up crap he said anywhere from 2008 on, and calling him a coward and gutless for not re-addressing it
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  i like how you used to say that about the trash melvin ingram thread, now its migrated to this one.

keep on trolling and just making crap up to run smack, it's what i have reduced you to over the years.

Comment

maybe we should copy his style and start bringing up crap he said anywhere from 2008 on, and calling him a coward and gutless for not re-addressing it
                    hey arapaho, in your opinion would you say melvin ingram is an elite pass rusher in the league now?

you were trashing that guy up until this last off season, you were saying how few sacks he used to get. you still have not found your guts to man the hell up and admit i was right all along.

those "flashes" i used to talk about, remember that? you used to talk smack to me about those comments. so since you think there is some sort of statute of limitations for the bull crap you were wrong about, please feel free to try and weasel your way out of that one.

like i said before, you never said anything for like 6 or 7 years except to respond to what i say. so of course i need to go back far. but boy oh boy were you wrong about a great many things back then, that is the very reason you got smart and shut the hell up.

Comment

I see this from bap:

Whiney Whiney boo hoo

You trashed Ingram back in the day when he didn’t do crap except occasionally get a registered , hurry.

————————————

When he had .5 sacks each of his first
                      We rightly mocked your insistence he was one of the best, top ten in fact

not because he sacked the qb, or hit the qb, or got tackles for loss

But because he “Almost did”

So that hurt your feelings so much you still carry the pain of having to defend your opinion that Melvin was one of the top pass rushers... from a fantasy football metric article... not that his 1 sack in two seasons backed it up

That was 2012-2013

Today is 2017 and you wanna cry about things we said that were correct then
                      gee, maybe because he was injured a lot his first 3 years in the league? when i said the guy just needs to stay healthy and we seen flashes of dominance from him you laughed it off and actually tried to poke fun of my "flashes" comment over and over.

you all also trashed him for his short arms, suggesting that he can't be effective at this level because if it, i know you will try to deny that but why make fun of his short arms if that's the case?

it doesn't matter what you say, you will never eat any of your words, no matter what we are talking about. ingram could win defensive player of the year and you will just ignore it and pretend you were right all along

no guts, zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
                        Baph,

well if you asked most of the others, i don't ever show up here unless the chargers win

they seem to think the only way to combat me is to troll me by totally making stuff up. i have no control over what the city of san diego or the chargers organization does.

Comment

Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
                          It's sad that said bandwagon is more legitimate than the recent "Home" games for the Chargers. Screw you, Spanos!
                          bandwagons are what drives most "great" fanbases. it's actually what builds them. look at all the teams without SB victories, do they have fans all over the place? no.

you don't see falcons fans everywhere you don't see eagles fans everywhere. you see broncos, steelers, cowboys, patriots.....the vast majority of them being bandwagon fans.

i know a lot of you are not bandwagon fans but the majority of broncos fans are, sorry to burst your bubble.

Comment

hey arapaho, in your opinion would you say melvin ingram is an elite pass rusher in the league now?

you were trashing that guy up until this last off season, you were saying how few sacks he used to get. you still have not found your guts to man the hell up and admit i was right all along.

those "flashes" i used to talk about, remember that? you used to talk smack to me about those comments. so since you think there is some sort of statute of limitations for the bull crap you were wrong about, please feel free to try and weasel your way out of that one.

like i said before, you never said anything for like 6 or 7 years except to respond to what i say. so of course i need to go back far. but boy oh boy were you wrong about a great many things back then, that is the very reason you got smart and shut the hell up.
                            hey baprod the first question should be

was barney a elite pass rusher 4 years ago when he was averaging 1/2 sack a year and you claimed he was a top ten pass rusher based on a fantasy stat story about pressures ?

and then ask your self

would you rather have Barney getting 1/2 sack a year and a dozen "almost sacks"

or the barney today that is actually finishing plays ?
                            Last edited by arapaho; 10-13-2017, 08:39 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

gee, maybe because he was injured a lot his first 3 years in the league? when i said the guy just needs to stay healthy and we seen flashes of dominance from him you laughed it off and actually tried to poke fun of my "flashes" comment over and over.

you all also trashed him for his short arms, suggesting that he can't be effective at this level because if it, i know you will try to deny that but why make fun of his short arms if that's the case?

it doesn't matter what you say, you will never eat any of your words, no matter what we are talking about. ingram could win defensive player of the year and you will just ignore it and pretend you were right all along

no guts, zero.
                              well gee ...you stated he was top ten after his rookie season....you know when he played 16 games and had 1 sack

so you need to iron our your lies and excuses son
                              sigpic

Comment

well gee ...you stated he was top ten after his rookie season....you know when he played 16 games and had 1 sack

so you need to iron our your lies and excuses son
                                nope, i sure did not even claim he was a top 10 player in the league until very recently. i said he was getting pressure, being disruptive, and showing "flashes" of dominance even if he wasn't finishing it with great sack totals yet

you freaked out when i used a fantasy website to show that, which also featured a written article explaining to all you ignorant fans just why pressure is a relevant stat and why scouts everywhere use it when evaluating pass rushers.

you were totally fixated on the fact it was a fantasy website to try and discredit the article. obviously that was dumb of you, obviously you were just looking at sack totals and nothing more, just like i always accused to of.

now you see what i was talking about all those years and now you refuse to admit i was right all along.....NO GUTS.

Comment

Working...
                                X