Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    hey baprod the first question should be

was barney a elite pass rusher 4 years ago when he was averaging 1/2 sack a year and you claimed he was a top ten pass rusher based on a fantasy stat story about pressures ?

and then ask your self

would you rather have Barney getting 1/2 sack a year and a dozen "almost sacks"

or the barney today that is actually finishing plays ?
    ill answer your question and not just dodge everything like a gutless sissy. i would rather have this ingram of course, mainly because he has been healthy.

you talked about how few sacks he got while ignoring the fact he missed so many games. my main argument was when healthy we have seen flashes of dominance from ingram, if i had a dollar for how many times ive uttered that phrase over the years, i could buy a new car.

now if only you could man up and answer my question honestly, but that would require you to admit you were wrong and we can't have that can we??
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      bandwagons are what drives most "great" fanbases. it's actually what builds them. look at all the teams without SB victories, do they have fans all over the place? no.

you don't see falcons fans everywhere you don't see eagles fans everywhere. you see broncos, steelers, cowboys, patriots.....the vast majority of them being bandwagon fans.

i know a lot of you are not bandwagon fans but the majority of broncos fans are, sorry to burst your bubble.
      Sorry.... This is not factual...... If a fan-base is a majority bandwagon, they wouldn't have the sell out record they do......... Just saying.
      sigpic

Comment

ill answer your question and not just dodge everything like a gutless sissy. i would rather have this ingram of course, mainly because he has been healthy.

you talked about how few sacks he got while ignoring the fact he missed so many games. my main argument was when healthy we have seen flashes of dominance from ingram, if i had a dollar for how many times ive uttered that phrase over the years, i could buy a new car.

now if only you could man up and answer my question honestly, but that would require you to admit you were wrong and we can't have that can we??
        I want to present a question on this topic for you Baph......

When did Ingram start to really seem like the one we see today? Was it pre or post Bosa?? Now, I would have to say post Bosa. That being said, do you think that maybe Bosa is pulling the extra blockers because he is actually a top 10 rusher and Ingram is just benefiting that?? I'm not one that has said all the negative of Ingram, but I still don't see him as one of the top but is good in the position as long as he has someone of Bosa's level on the other side. Miller, Houston, Watt, etc... have done it alone and have been even better with help on the other side. I wouldn't say that any of the other pass rushers opposite of them is top 10, but are playing a lot better with the elite guy on the other side.... Your thoughts??
        sigpic

Comment

nope, i sure did not even claim he was a top 10 player in the league until very recently. i said he was getting pressure, being disruptive, and showing "flashes" of dominance even if he wasn't finishing it with great sack totals yet

you freaked out when i used a fantasy website to show that, which also featured a written article explaining to all you ignorant fans just why pressure is a relevant stat and why scouts everywhere use it when evaluating pass rushers.

you were totally fixated on the fact it was a fantasy website to try and discredit the article. obviously that was dumb of you, obviously you were just looking at sack totals and nothing more, just like i always accused to of.

now you see what i was talking about all those years and now you refuse to admit i was right all along.....NO GUTS.
          so you saying this after his rookie year

notice ingram is on the list of the most productive pass rushers in the league last year when you ignore the amount of snaps a player has, don't only look at sacks
          with a link that had Melvin top 10 in pass rushers based on pressures per defensive snaps

it didn't account for the fact guys like watt, von or Houston were 3 down players and some of their snaps were in run defense or that barney only came in on passing downs to rush the passer...and no you didn't conclude that since barney was only in on pass rush snaps, his % of pressures per snap would statistically be higher

no you just used a fantasy story that had him listed as a top ten pass rusher...as long as tackles, qb hits and sacks were not part of the equation

and no, we or I did not, ever simply look at JUST SACKS as you continue to claim...we told you dozens of times...a pressure can mean something, or it might just mean he got pushed by the qb as he stepped into the pocket and threw a TD
          we judge a pass rushers productivity by sacks, qb hits, tackles for loss, tackles

you can make up your own story...BUT YOU CANT MAKE YOUR OWN FACTS
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

i like how you used to say that about the trash melvin ingram thread, now its migrated to this one.

keep on trolling and just making crap up to run smack, it's what i have reduced you to over the years.
            Keep patting yourself on the back for imaginary accomplishments its all you got! :thumb:
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Some real winners from the Chargers fans favorite p[art of the year...August

unless the chargers lose a key player every week, chock multiple big leads, and continue to have a horrendous OL......then you are screwed. week 1 you will be facing a better team, a more well rounded team with a great offense and great pass rush as well as good talent in the secondary.

you never faced that team all season last year. maybe in our second meeting you will stand more of a chance after the chargers lose more guys for the season

, i'm "beating my gums" about your team getting crushed september 11th and when that happens you can either adhere to the argument i'm making or you can explain to me how the better team got embarrassed at home in the season opener, your choice.

the broncos clearly have the worst team on paper in the division, a good defense being held back by a crap offense with an even crappier QB situation.
              your team is inferior regardless of injuries....

unfortunately for you that won't happen before week 1
              some of you have no idea what his skillset is or why it translates to the NFL. by the way, mike williams can red shirt the entire season and the chargers offense will still be dynamic.

meanwhile the broncos drafted a developmental LT in the first round, not even as good of a lineman prospect that the chargers got in the second, yet you guys wanna talk crap?
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Lol...the things bap says

Our developmental lineman is a very solid LT and his better picks

???
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    Yay Chargers!
                    Dilly, dilly!
                    sigpic

Comment

BUT BAP SAID!!!

broncos
                      #1 total defense, ...chargers 25th
                      #1 rush defense.......chargers 32nd
                      #2 scoring def.........chargers 23rd

scoring offense

broncos 11th........chargers 19th
                      rush offense
                      broncos 3rd .....chargers 29th
                      the chargers have had 7 int's and 3 TD's on defense in the last two games and the broncos defense has all but given up......still laughing arapaho? still bragging about that awesome offense of yours?

you didn't even make this post two months ago.....you couldn't look more foolish right now even if you tried lol
                      sigpic

Comment

the chargers have had 7 int's and 3 TD's on defense in the last two games and the broncos defense has all but given up......still laughing arapaho? still bragging about that awesome offense of yours?

you didn't even make this post two months ago.....you couldn't look more foolish right now even if you tried lol
                        Still all puffy ... amazing what a couple wins does for baps post average

Lose and it’s about four posts a week

Win and it’s ten posts a day

And then disappear with norings again after a loss

It’s also amazing how playing a rookie who had no business being out there and threw five ints and then a team struggling after losing the best rb in the game has given you so much false bravado
                        arapaho
                        reserved for losing bet
                        Last edited by arapaho; 11-26-2017, 12:01 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Still all puffy ... amazing what a couple wins does for baps post average

Lose and it’s about four posts a week

Win and it’s ten posts a day

And then disappear with norings again after a loss

It’s also amazing how playing a rookie who had no business being out there and threw five ints and then a team struggling after losing the best rb in the game has given you so much false bravado
                          still lying through your teeth while making a jackass out of yourself i see.....amazing how i can make a post and you respond to it instantly when the broncos are good but now you might post one or twice per day if that.

you are beat down and broken.....how is your awesome offense doing that you were bragging about not even two months ago?

by the way, the bills are not much better on offense with taylor and he played the entire second half while rivers and many of the chargers starters sat he 4th quarter and they still matched the bills scoring in the second half with taylor.

as far as the cowboys......did you really just make the injury excuse because they lost one player? after accusing me of making the injury excuse after losing more than twenty players?

Elliot isn't the most talent back or best back in the league, he runs behind a great line and that has been proven due to the fact that they still have a good running game without him. it's their defense that gets lit the hell up but let me guess, it's because they don't have sean lee on defense as well?

do yourself a favor and just stop posting in smack, you not only make a huge fool out of yourself but you prove to everyone what a pathetic excuse making hypocrite that you are.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X