Madden NFL 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well then I guess he chose the right fan base because they set the bar very low when sounding stupid.
    FYP for you.
    :lombardi:

Comment

I hear they cut rings off the bowels when the hemorrhoids push.
      :lombardi:

Comment

Originally posted by Endaround View Post
        I hear they cut rings off the bowels when the hemorrhoids push.
        we don't care about yor hobbies

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
          we don't care about yor hobbies
          We don't care about the Patriots, but that's never stopped you from pontificating about them.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            We don't care about the Patriots, but that's never stopped you from pontificating about them.
            this is a patriot bored ther more active patriots fans here than donkos

Comment

Uh no there isnt and even though there were plenty here, they all covered their heads with paper bags and crept out the back once you showed up.

Comment

Yes...there are currently 295 users online to talk about the Broncos...Do you even think before you speak? I mean even if you are talking about smack alone... There's me, arapaho, beagle, sam, stackhouser, dizzolve, who all actively post, there are more beyond that are slightly less active, but show their faces.

Heck, for the last two weeks, you have been the only patriots fan posting (which is a pleasant change because you are a dunce and easy to roll over with simple smack) So that's 1 active pats fan...And really, I'm not sure we can count you as a full fan...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Yes...there are currently 295 users online to talk about the Broncos...Do you even think before you speak? I mean even if you are talking about smack alone... There's me, arapaho, beagle, sam, stackhouser, dizzolve, who all actively post, there are more beyond that are slightly less active, but show their faces.

Heck, for the last two weeks, you have been the only patriots fan posting (which is a pleasant change because you are a dunce and easy to roll over with simple smack) So that's 1 active pats fan...And really, I'm not sure we can count you as a full fan...
                  the patriots and patriot fans own this place and you knmow it. this is our house. have more than one winning season and maybe you could feel proud but never as proud as the blue and silver.

Comment

the patriots and patriot fans own this place and you knmow it. this is our house. have more than one winning season and maybe you could feel proud but never as proud as the blue and silver.
                    Good lord you are moronic... Our all-time record is 465 wins 393 losses 10 ties. New Englands is 476 wins 383 losses 9 ties. Our all time records are almost identical. We aren't the freaking browns, we've been the winningest franchise in the last 30 years since Bowlen took over.

Quit trolling Timmy, you make yourself look more IDIOTIC everytime you attempt to type.
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        That's funny and it would make sense if it worked however with this guy it don't.

One good point about it, he seems to have embarrassed his brethren so much that they won't show their faces here, which isn't so much a bad thing in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          That's funny and it would make sense if it worked however with this guy it don't.

One good point about it, he seems to have embarrassed his brethren so much that they won't show their faces here, which isn't so much a bad thing in my opinion.
                          I think it's more likely that he's one of them and they've stopped logging onto their main account to avoid the two accounts getting tagged with the same IP and ending up banned.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X