Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Well then.......................

I did some digging on the ol' Internet and found a couple tidbits and then dug in to them a bit further......

Trevor Siemian was called about by the Jets and 49ers, plus as a possible cog in the Romo bit.....

Paxton Lynch was called about by the Cardinals.....

Now, don't just read rumor mills, go dig in to it and you can find it......
    Oh no.....so there is likely some private discussion going on, but also some internet evidence.....you know, the only conceivable evidence that our pats dude believes is real. Hmmm.....I guess our young guns actually have some potential, according to others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Three peat View Post
      Sammy, I knew u couldn't control yourself but if that's your best comeback then your as weak as the doncos STUD QB play. Why don't u take a do over.
      No reason to because you make yourself look trollish and stupid. Why pick on a retarded person.

Comment

I searched the internet far and wide and could not find an article that any team made an offer for either of the donkeys 2 STUD QBS. I found quite a few on teams asking about Jimmy G though.

It must be upsetting to u that ur team has 2 qbs most teams look at as backups and the Pats have 2 everyone would take.

Your QB situation is the reason ur not consider a Superbowl contender but it will get u 3rd place in the AFC West
        I don't believe you.

I think you were grounded from internet last night, no posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          No reason to because you make yourself look trollish and stupid. Why pick on a retarded person.
          No, I think you embarrass yourself by just doctoring pictures but that just shows ur smack talk ability is limited. Keep up with the pictures they are entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Oh no.....so there is likely some private discussion going on, but also some internet evidence.....you know, the only conceivable evidence that our pats dude believes is real. Hmmm.....I guess our young guns actually have some potential, according to others.
            That's what ur going to rest your laurels' on. The Jets and 49ers who have no QBs at all and who between them will win 6 games. Haaaaaa, that's hilarious. Did you know they offered a 5th rd pick for either STUD. Quite a difference from the first round pick offered for Jimmy G. So I think we know whoses considered a stud and who isn't.

Comment

No, I think you embarrass yourself by just doctoring pictures but that just shows ur smack talk ability is limited. Keep up with the pictures they are entertaining.
              You and think don't go together.

You really should not attempt the things that you are incapable of. You could really hurt yourself!

Comment

Judging by the way you talk and act around here, this is the only way that any and everyone could picture you.
                Just a sad and confused little boy living in his parents basement with
                delusional fantasies of playing Tight End under Brady.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sam_Z;5581855]Judging by the way you talk and act around here, this is the only way that any and everyone could picture you.
                  [URL=http://s304.photobucket.com/user/sam2415/media/CAE3790D

is this a picture of you on staurdays picnic

Comment

• [QUOTE=Timmy the Tank;5582829][QUOTE=Sam_Z;5581855]Judging by the way you talk and act around here, this is the only way that any and everyone could picture you.
                    [URL=http://s304.photobucket.com/user/sam2415/media/CAE3790D

is this a picture of you on staurdays picnic[/QUOTE]

No........
                    :lombardi:

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post

is this a picture of you on staurdays picnic
                      Whatever special ed Timmy the troll.

I must say, that is thee stupid avatar Ive ever seen on the forum. It is a proud place to be with a rich history however it is a shame that trolls like you are allowed to post with the rest of us.

There really should be a newbie land section where you can comment and earn the right to post with the rest of us. It's not like the forum is hurting for posters.

Comment

Working...
                      X