Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patriots new Jersey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patriots new Jersey

    [IMG][/IMG]

    It is fitting I think
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  • #2
    WTH is that thing? Looks like something you'd dress your toddler in.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      The numbers on the butt are so trendy and new-aged! Glad to see fashion coming to the NFL.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        we still have 2 m or sup[erbowel rings than you donkos

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
          we still have 2 m or sup[erbowel rings than you donkos
          What the hell is a Sup[erbowel?

          Timmy, does your teacher know you are making posts during your special ed classes?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey I found Timmahh's super bowel picture. Took me a minute to get it when he said but now I understand. 😂😂😂

            Comment


            • #7
              big freakn deal I mixed up the spelling but no matter how it is spelled we still have 5 super bowles. you peolep have onlu 1

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
                big freakn deal I mixed up the spelling but no matter how it is spelled we still have 5 super bowles. you peolep have onlu 1
                Actually we have zero super bowles...I don't even know what the heck a superbowle is, but congrats on having five of them I suppose. We do have three Superbowls though.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
                  big freakn deal I mixed up the spelling but no matter how it is spelled we still have 5 super bowles. you peolep have onlu 1
                  Peolep??? Bowles??? onlu???


                  By they way, neither you nor I have any Super Bowles or Super Bowls........ Just saying... (and Denver has 3 Championships, not 1)
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                    WTH is that thing? Looks like something you'd dress your toddler in.
                    Then that's the correct jersey for them.
                    :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Actually we have zero super bowles...I don't even know what the heck a superbowle is, but congrats on having five of them I suppose. We do have three Superbowls though.
                      Denver has 1 because the previous were cheated to get. remember the Vaseline? its not a true championship

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
                        Denver has 1 because the previous were cheated to get. remember the Vaseline? its not a true championship
                        If we're going by that standard the patriots count is at zero so...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          If we're going by that standard the patriots count is at zero so...
                          nothing has been proven. the comissoner hates new England so he attacks them with crap penalties

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
                            nothing has been proven. the comissoner hates new England so he attacks them with crap penalties
                            THE GENIUS RETURNS!!!!

                            By the way, if "nothing has been proven", the Pats organization and Brady would have a few more dollars in their accounts, (they wouldn't have paid penalties), had a couple more draft picks, and Brady would have played the whole season last year....... Just saying.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                              THE GENIUS RETURNS!!!!

                              By the way, if "nothing has been proven", the Pats organization and Brady would have a few more dollars in their accounts, (they wouldn't have paid penalties), had a couple more draft picks, and Brady would have played the whole season last year....... Just saying.
                              I guess the broncos were proven to have cheated the salary cap.
                              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X