Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers starting season early

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chargers starting season early

    So it begins http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eason-workouts


    How about you dont draft injury prone players?
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    So it begins http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eason-workouts


    How about you dont draft injury prone players?
    And here comes Baph with the injury excuses...Again...
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Terrible reach at #7, even worse now. New year, new stadium, same Chargers.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Disc herniation on a big guy playing an explosive position like that doesn't bode well.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh please don't call him out, he's been gone a while and it's been so peaceful.
          I do enjoy watching you put him in his place but again it's been so peaceful! Lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
            Disc herniation on a big guy playing an explosive position like that doesn't bode well.
            Exactly.

            If this was any other team it would be unfortunate. For the Chargers, business as usual.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
              Disc herniation on a big guy playing an explosive position like that doesn't bode well.
              On a guy that was never explosive to start with
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                So it begins http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eason-workouts


                How about you dont draft injury prone players?
                this time last season people were talking smack on the joey bosa pick as well, also having one injury in college doesn't exactly make you injury prone.

                maybe you should worry about elway and his piss poor attempts at drafting offensive players himself?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                  Disc herniation on a big guy playing an explosive position like that doesn't bode well.
                  depends how serious it is, you guys said the same exact thing about rivers when he had two of them.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Oh please don't call him out, he's been gone a while and it's been so peaceful.
                    I do enjoy watching you put him in his place but again it's been so peaceful! Lol
                    haha i bet you have been happy without me here harassing you daily

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                      Terrible reach at #7, even worse now. New year, new stadium, same Chargers.
                      again, many of you said the exact same thing about the bosa pick last year

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        On a guy that was never explosive to start with
                        some of you have no idea what his skillset is or why it translates to the NFL. by the way, mike williams can red shirt the entire season and the chargers offense will still be dynamic.

                        meanwhile the broncos drafted a developmental LT in the first round, not even as good of a lineman prospect that the chargers got in the second, yet you guys wanna talk crap?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          haha i bet you have been happy without me here harassing you daily
                          You Harassed what barph?

                          Show me a consistent number of every day post where you've harassed me.

                          If not, shut your mouth until you can come up with some actual material.

                          these delusional ass hammers.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            You Harassed what barph?

                            Show me a consistent number of every day post where you've harassed me.

                            If not, shut your mouth until you can come up with some actual material.

                            these delusional ass hammers.
                            i don't have to show you a damn thing because we both know what i say is true. don't think i didn't notice you totally avoid me after i embarrassed you for your idiotic the NFL is rigged smack that made you look like a giant fool

                            ever since then you have avoided me at all costs.

                            you should consider it a blessing i have been taking a break from this place and judging from your comment, you most definitely have.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              i don't have to show you a damn thing because we both know what i say is true. don't think i didn't notice you totally avoid me after i embarrassed you for your idiotic the NFL is rigged smack that made you look like a giant fool

                              ever since then you have avoided me at all costs.

                              you should consider it a blessing i have been taking a break from this place and judging from your comment, you most definitely have.
                              Uh excuse me but Ive stated 100 times that post was meant for the pansy fans but you instead took the bait.

                              I haven't avoided anything from you, I just see no reason to listen to blithering idiocy. Especially after Ive explained that post over and over to you but you saw it as your one opportunity to get something over me even though it wasn't meant for you and yet you still can't let it go.

                              And no nothing you say is ever right.
                              lets go head to head, player for player on paper and see which team has more talent and then later on well see which team does their talking on the field because the only thing you may have been right about was our poor offensive line play but even Timmy the tank could've called that.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X