• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...surgery-season

He played in more games last season 4 compared to one. The Chargers GM has such a knack for picking softies. If he worked at Dairy queen his Blizzards would all pour out on the counter :clap:
    never seen fans talk smack on injuries like you all do, i can't wait until karma bites you in the ass one day. with the sheer amount of knee injuries they had to their players last season, obviously not all of them are going to come back from them.

feel bad for verrett, such a good talent but he just can't stay healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Idk I hear San Antone is happy with the spurs and only the spurs but the chargers could go to St Louis where there is a fan base ready and waiting. No new stadium though.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    I hope they go back to San Diego. Two teams in Los Angeles is not a good thing in my opinion. Besides, the Chargers situation in Los Angeles looks embarrassing.
    San Antonio Ropers .http://www.expressnews.com/sports/co...nt-6775030.php

http://scout.com/nfl/vikings/Article...-NFL-103098360

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/n...to-7940715.php

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    And rumored to be possibly headed back to San Diego - the league is already concerned about the team's inability to even fill a 27K seat stadium for their home opener.

But Spanos is despised in San Diego...so that bridge could well be burned.

Well, they wouldn't be the Chargers without this 'Three Stooges' quality of ownership.
    I hope they go back to San Diego. Two teams in Los Angeles is not a good thing in my opinion. Besides, the Chargers situation in Los Angeles looks embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    Chargers ending season early.
    And rumored to be possibly headed back to San Diego - the league is already concerned about the team's inability to even fill a 27K seat stadium for their home opener.

But Spanos is despised in San Diego...so that bridge could well be burned.

Well, they wouldn't be the Chargers without this 'Three Stooges' quality of ownership.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Chargers ending season early.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...surgery-season

He played in more games last season 4 compared to one. The Chargers GM has such a knack for picking softies. If he worked at Dairy queen his Blizzards would all pour out on the counter :clap:

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    do you even know how the game of football works? you do realize that the OL is
    like a cohesive unit that needs chemistry more than any other positional group on the field, right?

yet you are going to say their OL looks like crap when 3 projected OL starters not playing in a pre-season game? LOL you have been following football way too long to make that dumb of an assessment.

Is that like you stating TS is junk when he played with one of the worst olines in the game last year as a second year player with a single snap in his rookie season

Even though he equaled rivers first season stats with a pro bowl online and hof rb

Your line is still trash ours is improved...your oline has given up 11 sacks in two preseason games aganst basic vanilla defenses
    Last edited by arapaho; 08-24-2017, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    excuses for looking like crap against the saints
    do you even know how the game of football works? you do realize that the OL is like a cohesive unit that needs chemistry more than any other positional group on the field, right?

yet you are going to say their OL looks like crap when 3 projected OL starters not playing in a pre-season game? LOL you have been following football way too long to make that dumb of an assessment.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    bull what? You are clueless.

The starting unit as a whole has been in for 1 series all pre-season

In game 2, 3 of the starting ol'men didn't play and neither did rivers.

The one series they were in as a whole unit they scored a td.

Those are all facts and not "bull"

oh and the second game the defense looks a lot better actually, did you watch it? Of course you didn't, you are just talking out of your ass like usual.
    excuses for looking like crap against the saints

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Bull... your online looks like crap,your defense looks like crap and your running game looks like crap
    bull what? you are clueless.

the starting unit as a whole has been in for 1 series all pre-season

in game 2, 3 of the starting OL'men didn't play and neither did rivers.

the one series they were in as a whole unit they scored a TD.

those are all facts and not "bull"

oh and the second game the defense looks a lot better actually, did you watch it? of course you didn't, you are just talking out of your ass like usual.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    in his fantasies they are #1 defense in the league, and despite sucking...a SB contender....on paper that fantasy falls apart
    this is a perfect example of arapaho and is desperation smack. dude has to lie and pretend i am saying things i'm not to make it seem like i'm being ridiculous because he has absolutely NO ANSWER to what i am actually saying.

i haven't even said the chargers defense will be top 10 in the league let alone the best lol

i did say they will have a top 5 offense though, which they started off with last year until the injuries started to mount.

that is a fact.

keep on pulling made up lies out of your ass arapaho, it's all you got.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Then with this logic, you can't say the Sparklers are a better all around team, can you??? They all need to prove themselves first!
    no, that's not my logic at all. i was clearly talking about rookies who all need to prove themselves.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Then with this logic, you can't say the Sparklers are a better all around team, can you??? They all need to prove themselves first!
    in his fantasies they are #1 defense in the league, and despite sucking...a SB contender....on paper that fantasy falls apart

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    i'm not breaking down every player on the roster lmao

i wasn't even counting new players on either team and the broncos got no new players of note, they all need to prove themselves first.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X