• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    the smack i'm running.
    Fixed that

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    I checked in to see how Deshaun Watson did in his debut for the Chargers and then I remembered they botched the draft and passed on him.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    their depth doesnt look good right now ill admit. last night they only had some starters play, a lot of them didn't including rivers and a few starting OL'men.

the full starting offense has only been on the field for one series in two pre-season games and it looked fine as they scored a TD.

Bull... your online looks like crap,your defense looks like crap and your running game looks like crap

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    "show me one time I have said"

Football is officially here fellas. Baph is getting defensive about being called out on his intentionally ambiguous predictions. Wouldn't be the NFL without it.
    yes because lying about what i say is a normal thing around here. when you have weak smack, just make stuff up, it's brilliant!!

i say the chargers have the better talent of our two teams and that somehow turns into me saying they have the best talent in the entire NFL......that's what happens when you have no answer to the smack i'm running.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    They sure didn't look like the best all around team last night. And I'm not just talking starters.
    Look how good the Broncos looked at times Saturday, missing starters!!!

Just saying
    their depth doesnt look good right now ill admit. last night they only had some starters play, a lot of them didn't including rivers and a few starting OL'men.

the full starting offense has only been on the field for one series in two pre-season games and it looked fine as they scored a TD.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    No, no, NO!!!!

You have the best all around team. New players, New year.......... Break it down player to player....... Otherwise, it's just a pipe dream!!
    i'm not breaking down every player on the roster lmao

i wasn't even counting new players on either team and the broncos got no new players of note, they all need to prove themselves first.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    They sure didn't look like the best all around team last night. And I'm not just talking starters.

Just saying
    I agree, but you know the "Preseason" conversation will be brought up. I know it's just preseason, but I do believe the coaching staff uses that to grade the players, don't they??? LOL...... Anyway, Denver's O-line is looking better, and has a nasty attitude :thumb: . Siemian has more zip on his passes being his shoulder isn't damaged. I REALLY like Henderson running the ball. Kid looks good. I've had my doubts on what we will see, but I'm a little more excited.

The Chargers 1st D looked horrible last night. 50 yard TD in first minute of the game for N.O. was nice!!! O-line, no matter which players were out there, allowed 7 sacks?? Wow.... We'll see how it goes!!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    No, no, NO!!!!

You have the best all around team. New players, New year.......... Break it down player to player....... Otherwise, it's just a pipe dream!!

Just saying

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    ive done it more than once before

you have 2 receivers on your offense and an inconsistent and injury prone anderson, that's it. that's basically your offense. you don't have a QB, you rebuild your OL, you don't have a running game, you don't have a TE.

i'm not gonna keep repeating myself about the chargers offense, other than OL the talent on that offense is as good as nearly any team in the league. the chargers have the far superior offense, they just do, it's not even an argument.

defensively they are not as good as the broncos yet but they have some of the best edge defenders in the game, a good DT, and two really good corners. second year LB jatavis brown was pretty good last year before he got hurt

when you look at the entire team's, yes they are superior overall to the broncos IMO. the broncos would be alright if they could find a potent running game, they won't, not this year.
    No, no, NO!!!!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    What did his great bolt online give up, six or seven sacks to the saints?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    No no no you already said ..dont try and talk out of both sides of your face.. lets see Barphs break down. Don't try and use words like " I SAID TALENTED NOT BETTER" That's a cop out.

Added notes..The Broncos back up defense(7 starters didnt play)Dominated our game while your starters got shredded by Brees .

Your offense looked like trash vs the Saints missing 3 starters... You better hope Rivers doesn't go down pretty obvious its not "talent" that makes the offense but Rivers making them look talented . Poor guy should have forced the issue when he had the chance to hit FA.

That was all him trying to be faithful to a fan base that wasn't there. I cannot imagine him wanting to be faithful to the Spano's, an ownership that really wasn't faithful to him.

If they were, they would've built a better team around him along time ago but instead they fired the only coach that made him and the Chargers relevant.

I know it may be beating a dead horse but they should've never fired Marty. Had they kept Marty on, perhaps we would had seen the chargers with a few Super Bowl trophies instead of the New England Patriots.

Anyway back to the chargers, if they are so superior to denver, why will they be renting space from a Denver-based millionaire in Stan Kroenke a couple years?

Let's see baphs explaintion for that one.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied

you have 2 receivers on your offense and an inconsistent and injury prone anderson, that's it. that's basically your offense. you don't have a QB, you rebuild your OL, you don't have a running game, you don't have a TE.

i'm not gonna keep repeating myself about the chargers offense, other than OL the talent on that offense is as good as nearly any team in the league. the chargers have the far superior offense, they just do, it's not even an argument.

defensively they are not as good as the broncos yet but they have some of the best edge defenders in the game, a good DT, and two really good corners. second year LB jatavis brown was pretty good last year before he got hurt

when you look at the entire team's, yes they are superior overall to the broncos IMO. the broncos would be alright if they could find a potent running game, they won't, not this year.
    No no no you already said
    "chargers talent on both sides of the ball is just superior to the lowly donkos i'm afraid"
    ..dont try and talk out of both sides of your face.. lets see Barphs break down. Don't try and use words like " I SAID TALENTED NOT BETTER" That's a cop out.

Added notes..The Broncos back up defense(7 starters didnt play)Dominated our game while your starters got shredded by Brees .

Your offense looked like trash vs the Saints missing 3 starters... You better hope Rivers doesn't go down pretty obvious its not "talent" that makes the offense but Rivers making them look talented . Poor guy should have forced the issue when he had the chance to hit FA.
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-20-2017, 06:17 PM. Reason: watched Chargers game

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied

4-12... 5-11

Is all we need to know about your talent

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Man Getting beat down by the saints... can certainly see the great talent

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I'd love to see your breakdown on this..... Player by player breakdown at every position for both teams...... .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X