Chargers starting season early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    The Chargers and the 2 minute drill......scariest time to be a Rivers fan.

I can't wait to see what Rivers will entertain us with this year!
    lol:lombardi:
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      No that is not why. Bronco fans grew to dislike phyllis when he utterly DOMINATED the donkos for years and years under various HC's and QB's. Bronco fans still haven't gotten over that era....that is the issue with donks first hating phyllis not because he ran his mouth
      Rivers is 11 and 12 vs Denver so how many "years" is
      years and years
      ? LOL
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

No that is not why. Bronco fans grew to dislike phyllis when he utterly DOMINATED the donkos for years and years under various HC's and QB's. Bronco fans still haven't gotten over that era....that is the issue with donks first hating phyllis not because he ran his mouth
        I'm so glad you can read every Bronco fan's mind...... That is NOT the reason I dislike him.... He's a poor sport with a crummy attitude on the field.....

By the way, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? That is the LONGEST business trip ever!! Do we get a whole month of you here, (at least until week 1 is over)?
        sigpic

Comment

years and years??...don't you mean year 06 and year07

2003-05 chargers are 1-5 against broncos

2008 -2016 chargets are 7-12 (including post)

so the years and years you speak of was two seasons a decade ago: laugh: pretty small era
          since Elway took over the team, rivers is 3-10 against the broncos
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            So it begins http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eason-workouts

How about you dont draft injury prone players?
            so getting one injury in college that the player fully recovered from qualifies as injury prone now?

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              And here comes Baph with the injury excuses...Again...
              which excuse would that be? your team is inferior regardless of injuries.....at least until they lose 10 or 15 guys for the season. only an idiot would think losing 22 guys for the season has no effect on a team while another lost like 6 or 7 maybe.

unfortunately for you that won't happen before week 1

Comment

haha ive been gone so long i forgot i already replied to this moronic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                  DAMN! There goes my sleeper fourth rounder.

The Chargers offense would be scary if they kept all their pieces instead of going to pieces. They still have enough to light it up. I still see them no less than 8-8.
                  the chargers could red shirt mike williams and it would have little effect on the offense. the chargers have serious fire power even without him. one could argue that it was a wasted pick simply because of all the weapons they already have at receiver, as long as allen does not go down again, which he likely will.

i just hope williams is ready by the time allen does go down

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                    Yeah, well........ Still love that great Chargers team will dwell in the cellar no matter who's on the field. Growing up watching in the 80's as a Bronco fan, I never had any issues with the Chargers but in the 2000's I've really grown to dislike them the most out of the West only because Phillis was a trash mouth hypocrite. "Oh, he's such a good person"...... Blah...... On the field, he's a classless person. Talking trash is one thing but he throws a fit all the time. Such a crybaby. I love seeing them sit in the cellar no matter what the excuse is....
                    sorry to burst your bubble but your crap offense looks exactly the same as last year, your first round QB looks to be a bust and probably will never beat out a practice squad caliber QB in trevor siemian.

the only thing that will prevent your team from residing in the cellar is if your defense remains top 3 and helps the offense score a lot while the chargers continue to fall apart and lose players to injury like its going out of style.

the broncos clearly have the worst team on paper in the division, a good defense being held back by a crap offense with an even crappier QB situation.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      sorry to burst your bubble but your crap offense looks exactly the same as last year, your first round QB looks to be a bust and probably will never beat out a practice squad caliber QB in trevor siemian.

the only thing that will prevent your team from residing in the cellar is if your defense remains top 3 and helps the offense score a lot while the chargers continue to fall apart and lose players to injury like its going out of style.

the broncos clearly have the worst team on paper in the division, a good defense being held back by a crap offense with an even crappier QB situation.
                      So you can tell that after one preseason game??? Interesting.....

You're the only person I've seen saying Denver is the worst. They're picked by the professionals more than the Chargers.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

so our team with an even crappier 2016 offense... with one of the worst olines in the game and a virtual rookie qb, who lost their probowl RB, their FB and still managed to win nearly twice as many games as your pathetically weak team

is somehow gonna be worse with a already greatly improved oline, a better stable of RBs, some real weapons on the return side

and I recall we had the crappiest qb situation in 2015 too...so your right we failed then too...other then us winning the super bowl you were correct

and you don't even have the guts, the balls, the testicular fortitude...to beat your gums about your team without adding your back door injury excuse
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                          So you can tell that after one preseason game??? Interesting.....

You're the only person I've seen saying Denver is the worst. They're picked by the professionals more than the Chargers.
                          yes bap is amazingly accurate...why hes correctly predicted our last place finish last season...and our last place finish in 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012

why every year he shows us where the bolts are the most talented team in the league and the broncos suck...and every year we finish looking up at the bolts at the top

hes the zohan of football knowledge
                          sigpic

Comment

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...-win-afc-east/

Well..... Guess we better just take up a hobby or start watching professional volleyball this year. Madden18 sim has the Chargers in the Superbowl. Call it a season!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              yes bap is amazingly accurate...why hes correctly predicted our last place finish last season...and our last place finish in 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012

why every year he shows us where the bolts are the most talented team in the league and the broncos suck...and every year we finish looking up at the bolts at the top

hes the zohan of football knowledge
                              show me one time i have said the chargers have had the best talent in the league. keep pulling them lies out of your ass. better than the broncos currently? yes absolutely! there is more to a football team than the defensive side of the ball, i know you wish there wasnt lol

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                                so our team with an even crappier 2016 offense... with one of the worst olines in the game and a virtual rookie qb, who lost their probowl RB, their FB and still managed to win nearly twice as many games as your pathetically weak team

is somehow gonna be worse with a already greatly improved oline, a better stable of RBs, some real weapons on the return side

and I recall we had the crappiest qb situation in 2015 too...so your right we failed then too...other then us winning the super bowl you were correct

and you don't even have the guts, the balls, the testicular fortitude...to beat your gums about your team without adding your back door injury excuse
                                unless the chargers lose a key player every week, chock multiple big leads, and continue to have a horrendous OL......then you are screwed. week 1 you will be facing a better team, a more well rounded team with a great offense and great pass rush as well as good talent in the secondary.

you never faced that team all season last year. maybe in our second meeting you will stand more of a chance after the chargers lose more guys for the season

by the way, you talking about injury excuses is about as hypocritical as you can get. as if you have never made an injury excuse before? i remember you blamed losses directly on injuries before, claimed the chargers only beat you because of having so many injuries at running back.

you seem to be obsessed with my sack, i'm "beating my gums" about your team getting crushed september 11th and when that happens you can either adhere to the argument i'm making or you can explain to me how the better team got embarrassed at home in the season opener, your choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X