Chargers starting season early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    unless the chargers lose a key player every week, chock multiple big leads, and continue to have a horrendous OL......then you are screwed. week 1 you will be facing a better team, a more well rounded team with a great offense and great pass rush as well as good talent in the secondary.

you never faced that team all season last year. maybe in our second meeting you will stand more of a chance after the chargers lose more guys for the season

by the way, you talking about injury excuses is about as hypocritical as you can get. as if you have never made an injury excuse before? i remember you blamed losses directly on injuries before, claimed the chargers only beat you because of having so many injuries at running back.

you seem to be obsessed with my sack, i'm "beating my gums" about your team getting crushed september 11th and when that happens you can either adhere to the argument i'm making or you can explain to me how the better team got embarrassed at home in the season opener, your choice.

wrong zohan...in 2008 we ended the season starting 15 of 22 starters either rookies or first time starters and losing a 3 game lead...

our discussion then was your insistence that losing players who WERE NOT PROBOWL OR IMPACT PLAYERS DIDNT HURT A TEAM ( a lot different now as you snivel about losing guys who would not even make the team)

my argument about the rbs whom we lost six consecutive starting backs to IR, was that having a rb that knows the offense, knows the protection, knows whom he has to block or chip is an important part of a successful offense...and that when we lost a starting RB every other week we were resorting to picking up backs off the street who did not know our offense, and so we have to play knowing our back doesn't know the protection duties or entire playbook
    ...I never blamed loses on injuries...as you are year after year
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

show me one time i have said the chargers have had the best talent in the league. keep pulling them lies out of your ass. better than the broncos currently? yes absolutely! there is more to a football team than the defensive side of the ball, i know you wish there wasnt lol
      "show me one time I have said"

Football is officially here fellas. Baph is getting defensive about being called out on his intentionally ambiguous predictions. Wouldn't be the NFL without it.
      sigpic

Comment

show me one time
        Hmmm where have we heard that before.... show us just one of the "countless post " you can never find just one of and then we will show you! lol
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

show me one time i have said the chargers have had the best talent in the league. keep pulling them lies out of your ass. better than the broncos currently? yes absolutely! there is more to a football team than the defensive side of the ball, i know you wish there wasnt lol
          I'd love to see your breakdown on this..... Player by player breakdown at every position for both teams...... .
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
            I'd love to see your breakdown on this..... Player by player breakdown at every position for both teams...... .
            well its simple it goes like this
            every bolt player is supremely better than their bronco counter...unless injured
            sigpic

Comment

ive done it more than once before

you have 2 receivers on your offense and an inconsistent and injury prone anderson, that's it. that's basically your offense. you don't have a QB, you rebuild your OL, you don't have a running game, you don't have a TE.

i'm not gonna keep repeating myself about the chargers offense, other than OL the talent on that offense is as good as nearly any team in the league. the chargers have the far superior offense, they just do, it's not even an argument.

defensively they are not as good as the broncos yet but they have some of the best edge defenders in the game, a good DT, and two really good corners. second year LB jatavis brown was pretty good last year before he got hurt

when you look at the entire team's, yes they are superior overall to the broncos IMO. the broncos would be alright if they could find a potent running game, they won't, not this year.

Comment

Man Getting beat down by the saints... can certainly see the great talent
                sigpic

Comment

you have 2 receivers on your offense and an inconsistent and injury prone anderson, that's it. that's basically your offense. you don't have a QB, you rebuild your OL, you don't have a running game, you don't have a TE.

i'm not gonna keep repeating myself about the chargers offense, other than OL the talent on that offense is as good as nearly any team in the league. the chargers have the far superior offense, they just do, it's not even an argument.

defensively they are not as good as the broncos yet but they have some of the best edge defenders in the game, a good DT, and two really good corners. second year LB jatavis brown was pretty good last year before he got hurt

when you look at the entire team's, yes they are superior overall to the broncos IMO. the broncos would be alright if they could find a potent running game, they won't, not this year.
                  4-12... 5-11

Is all we need to know about your talent
                  sigpic

Comment

No no no you already said
                    "chargers talent on both sides of the ball is just superior to the lowly donkos i'm afraid"
                    ..dont try and talk out of both sides of your face.. lets see Barphs break down. Don't try and use words like " I SAID TALENTED NOT BETTER" That's a cop out.

Added notes..The Broncos back up defense(7 starters didnt play)Dominated our game while your starters got shredded by Brees .

Your offense looked like trash vs the Saints missing 3 starters... You better hope Rivers doesn't go down pretty obvious its not "talent" that makes the offense but Rivers making them look talented . Poor guy should have forced the issue when he had the chance to hit FA.
                    Last edited by Beagle; 08-20-2017, 06:17 PM. Reason: watched Chargers game
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      No no no you already said ..dont try and talk out of both sides of your face.. lets see Barphs break down. Don't try and use words like " I SAID TALENTED NOT BETTER" That's a cop out.

Added notes..The Broncos back up defense(7 starters didnt play)Dominated our game while your starters got shredded by Brees .

Your offense looked like trash vs the Saints missing 3 starters... You better hope Rivers doesn't go down pretty obvious its not "talent" that makes the offense but Rivers making them look talented . Poor guy should have forced the issue when he had the chance to hit FA.

That was all him trying to be faithful to a fan base that wasn't there. I cannot imagine him wanting to be faithful to the Spano's, an ownership that really wasn't faithful to him.

If they were, they would've built a better team around him along time ago but instead they fired the only coach that made him and the Chargers relevant.

I know it may be beating a dead horse but they should've never fired Marty. Had they kept Marty on, perhaps we would had seen the chargers with a few Super Bowl trophies instead of the New England Patriots.

Anyway back to the chargers, if they are so superior to denver, why will they be renting space from a Denver-based millionaire in Stan Kroenke a couple years?

Let's see baphs explaintion for that one.

Comment

What did his great bolt online give up, six or seven sacks to the saints?
                        sigpic

Comment

No, no, NO!!!!

You have the best all around team. New players, New year.......... Break it down player to player....... Otherwise, it's just a pipe dream!!
                          sigpic

Comment

No, no, NO!!!!

You have the best all around team. New players, New year.......... Break it down player to player....... Otherwise, it's just a pipe dream!!
                            They sure didn't look like the best all around team last night. And I'm not just talking starters.
                            Look how good the Broncos looked at times Saturday, missing starters!!!

Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              They sure didn't look like the best all around team last night. And I'm not just talking starters.
                              Look how good the Broncos looked at times Saturday, missing starters!!!

Just saying
                              I agree, but you know the "Preseason" conversation will be brought up. I know it's just preseason, but I do believe the coaching staff uses that to grade the players, don't they??? LOL...... Anyway, Denver's O-line is looking better, and has a nasty attitude :thumb: . Siemian has more zip on his passes being his shoulder isn't damaged. I REALLY like Henderson running the ball. Kid looks good. I've had my doubts on what we will see, but I'm a little more excited.

The Chargers 1st D looked horrible last night. 50 yard TD in first minute of the game for N.O. was nice!!! O-line, no matter which players were out there, allowed 7 sacks?? Wow.... We'll see how it goes!!
                              sigpic

Comment

No, no, NO!!!!

i'm not breaking down every player on the roster lmao

i wasn't even counting new players on either team and the broncos got no new players of note, they all need to prove themselves first.

Comment

Working...
                                X