• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    So it begins http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eason-workouts

How about you dont draft injury prone players?
    so getting one injury in college that the player fully recovered from qualifies as injury prone now?

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    No that is not why. Bronco fans grew to dislike phyllis when he utterly DOMINATED the donkos for years and years under various HC's and QB's. Bronco fans still haven't gotten over that era....that is the issue with donks first hating phyllis not because he ran his mouth
    years and years??...don't you mean year 06 and year07

2003-05 chargers are 1-5 against broncos

2008 -2016 chargets are 7-12 (including post)

so the years and years you speak of was two seasons a decade ago: laugh: pretty small era
    since Elway took over the team, rivers is 3-10 against the broncos

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    No that is not why. Bronco fans grew to dislike phyllis when he utterly DOMINATED the donkos for years and years under various HC's and QB's. Bronco fans still haven't gotten over that era....that is the issue with donks first hating phyllis not because he ran his mouth
    I'm so glad you can read every Bronco fan's mind...... That is NOT the reason I dislike him.... He's a poor sport with a crummy attitude on the field.....

By the way, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? That is the LONGEST business trip ever!! Do we get a whole month of you here, (at least until week 1 is over)?

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Rivers is 11 and 12 vs Denver so how many "years" is
    years and years
    ? LOL

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    The Chargers and the 2 minute drill......scariest time to be a Rivers fan.

I can't wait to see what Rivers will entertain us with this year!
    lol:lombardi:

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    A charger draftee could grow a wart or get a pimple and a donkey fan makes a thread over it. Why do you care?
    Must be the preseason.... whats up fairweather? This is all a bit more than a wart and the truth is I don't care. I like twisting the knife a bit to watch you and Barph cry. Thanks again :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    The Chargers and the 2 minute drill......scariest time to be a Rivers fan.

I can't wait to see what Rivers will entertain us with this year!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    With Rivers anything is possibe
    including 4-12 and 5-11 in b2b seasons

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Yeah, well........ Still love that great Chargers team will dwell in the cellar no matter who's on the field. Growing up watching in the 80's as a Bronco fan, I never had any issues with the Chargers but in the 2000's I've really grown to dislike them the most out of the West only because Phillis was a trash mouth hypocrite. "Oh, he's such a good person"...... Blah...... On the field, he's a classless person. Talking trash is one thing but he throws a fit all the time. Such a crybaby. I love seeing them sit in the cellar no matter what the excuse is....

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    DAMN! There goes my sleeper fourth rounder.

The Chargers offense would be scary if they kept all their pieces instead of going to pieces. They still have enough to light it up. I still see them no less than 8-8.
    With Rivers anything is possibe

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Sounds like the injury bug moved to LA. I'm glad too. I noticed I've stopped tripping over things, shutting fingers in doors, stepping on things in the middle of the night, as soon as the Chargers left town. It was sad to see them leave for the fans that would miss them but my shins are thankful: the injury curse has left SD.
    Maybe the Chargers will win a super bowl or two now that they left the san diego sports cursed city behind them

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    So it begins http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eason-workouts

How about you dont draft injury prone players?
    A charger draftee could grow a wart or get a pimple and a donkey fan makes a thread over it. Why do you care?

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    The only thing that sucks about all this is you just know we'll get to hear baph say "But, but, but...injuries"
    Yeah, well........ Still love that great Chargers team will dwell in the cellar no matter who's on the field. Growing up watching in the 80's as a Bronco fan, I never had any issues with the Chargers but in the 2000's I've really grown to dislike them the most out of the West only because Phillis was a trash mouth hypocrite. "Oh, he's such a good person"...... Blah...... On the field, he's a classless person. Talking trash is one thing but he throws a fit all the time. Such a crybaby. I love seeing them sit in the cellar no matter what the excuse is....

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    The only thing that sucks about all this is you just know we'll get to hear baph say "But, but, but...injuries"
    Sounds like the injury bug moved to LA. I'm glad too. I noticed I've stopped tripping over things, shutting fingers in doors, stepping on things in the middle of the night, as soon as the Chargers left town. It was sad to see them leave for the fans that would miss them but my shins are thankful: the injury curse has left SD.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X