Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers starting season early

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    They sure didn't look like the best all around team last night. And I'm not just talking starters.
    Look how good the Broncos looked at times Saturday, missing starters!!!

    Just saying
    their depth doesnt look good right now ill admit. last night they only had some starters play, a lot of them didn't including rivers and a few starting OL'men.

    the full starting offense has only been on the field for one series in two pre-season games and it looked fine as they scored a TD.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      "show me one time I have said"

      Football is officially here fellas. Baph is getting defensive about being called out on his intentionally ambiguous predictions. Wouldn't be the NFL without it.
      yes because lying about what i say is a normal thing around here. when you have weak smack, just make stuff up, it's brilliant!!

      i say the chargers have the better talent of our two teams and that somehow turns into me saying they have the best talent in the entire NFL......that's what happens when you have no answer to the smack i'm running.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        their depth doesnt look good right now ill admit. last night they only had some starters play, a lot of them didn't including rivers and a few starting OL'men.

        the full starting offense has only been on the field for one series in two pre-season games and it looked fine as they scored a TD.

        Bull... your online looks like crap,your defense looks like crap and your running game looks like crap
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • #79
          I checked in to see how Deshaun Watson did in his debut for the Chargers and then I remembered they botched the draft and passed on him.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            the smack i'm running.
            Fixed that

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              i'm not breaking down every player on the roster lmao

              i wasn't even counting new players on either team and the broncos got no new players of note, they all need to prove themselves first.
              Then with this logic, you can't say the Sparklers are a better all around team, can you??? They all need to prove themselves first!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                Then with this logic, you can't say the Sparklers are a better all around team, can you??? They all need to prove themselves first!
                in his fantasies they are #1 defense in the league, and despite sucking...a SB contender....on paper that fantasy falls apart
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                  Then with this logic, you can't say the Sparklers are a better all around team, can you??? They all need to prove themselves first!
                  no, that's not my logic at all. i was clearly talking about rookies who all need to prove themselves.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    in his fantasies they are #1 defense in the league, and despite sucking...a SB contender....on paper that fantasy falls apart
                    this is a perfect example of arapaho and is desperation smack. dude has to lie and pretend i am saying things i'm not to make it seem like i'm being ridiculous because he has absolutely NO ANSWER to what i am actually saying.

                    i haven't even said the chargers defense will be top 10 in the league let alone the best lol

                    i did say they will have a top 5 offense though, which they started off with last year until the injuries started to mount.

                    that is a fact.

                    keep on pulling made up lies out of your ass arapaho, it's all you got.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      Bull... your online looks like crap,your defense looks like crap and your running game looks like crap
                      bull what? you are clueless.

                      the starting unit as a whole has been in for 1 series all pre-season

                      in game 2, 3 of the starting OL'men didn't play and neither did rivers.

                      the one series they were in as a whole unit they scored a TD.

                      those are all facts and not "bull"

                      oh and the second game the defense looks a lot better actually, did you watch it? of course you didn't, you are just talking out of your ass like usual.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        bull what? You are clueless.

                        The starting unit as a whole has been in for 1 series all pre-season

                        In game 2, 3 of the starting ol'men didn't play and neither did rivers.

                        The one series they were in as a whole unit they scored a td.

                        Those are all facts and not "bull"

                        oh and the second game the defense looks a lot better actually, did you watch it? Of course you didn't, you are just talking out of your ass like usual.
                        excuses for looking like crap against the saints
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          excuses for looking like crap against the saints
                          do you even know how the game of football works? you do realize that the OL is like a cohesive unit that needs chemistry more than any other positional group on the field, right?

                          yet you are going to say their OL looks like crap when 3 projected OL starters not playing in a pre-season game? LOL you have been following football way too long to make that dumb of an assessment.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            do you even know how the game of football works? you do realize that the OL is
                            like a cohesive unit that needs chemistry more than any other positional group on the field, right?

                            yet you are going to say their OL looks like crap when 3 projected OL starters not playing in a pre-season game? LOL you have been following football way too long to make that dumb of an assessment.

                            Is that like you stating TS is junk when he played with one of the worst olines in the game last year as a second year player with a single snap in his rookie season

                            Even though he equaled rivers first season stats with a pro bowl online and hof rb

                            Your line is still trash ours is improved...your oline has given up 11 sacks in two preseason games aganst basic vanilla defenses
                            Last edited by arapaho; 08-24-2017, 08:59 AM.
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...surgery-season


                              He played in more games last season 4 compared to one. The Chargers GM has such a knack for picking softies. If he worked at Dairy queen his Blizzards would all pour out on the counter :clap:
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Chargers ending season early.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X