Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers starting season early

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    Chargers ending season early.
    And rumored to be possibly headed back to San Diego - the league is already concerned about the team's inability to even fill a 27K seat stadium for their home opener.

    But Spanos is despised in San Diego...so that bridge could well be burned.

    Well, they wouldn't be the Chargers without this 'Three Stooges' quality of ownership.
    To infinity...and beyond.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
      And rumored to be possibly headed back to San Diego - the league is already concerned about the team's inability to even fill a 27K seat stadium for their home opener.

      But Spanos is despised in San Diego...so that bridge could well be burned.

      Well, they wouldn't be the Chargers without this 'Three Stooges' quality of ownership.
      I hope they go back to San Diego. Two teams in Los Angeles is not a good thing in my opinion. Besides, the Chargers situation in Los Angeles looks embarrassing.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        I hope they go back to San Diego. Two teams in Los Angeles is not a good thing in my opinion. Besides, the Chargers situation in Los Angeles looks embarrassing.
        San Antonio Ropers .http://www.expressnews.com/sports/co...nt-6775030.php

        http://scout.com/nfl/vikings/Article...-NFL-103098360

        http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/n...to-7940715.php
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

        Comment


        • #94
          Idk I hear San Antone is happy with the spurs and only the spurs but the chargers could go to St Louis where there is a fan base ready and waiting. No new stadium though.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...surgery-season


            He played in more games last season 4 compared to one. The Chargers GM has such a knack for picking softies. If he worked at Dairy queen his Blizzards would all pour out on the counter :clap:
            never seen fans talk smack on injuries like you all do, i can't wait until karma bites you in the ass one day. with the sheer amount of knee injuries they had to their players last season, obviously not all of them are going to come back from them.

            feel bad for verrett, such a good talent but he just can't stay healthy.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
              And rumored to be possibly headed back to San Diego - the league is already concerned about the team's inability to even fill a 27K seat stadium for their home opener.

              But Spanos is despised in San Diego...so that bridge could well be burned.

              Well, they wouldn't be the Chargers without this 'Three Stooges' quality of ownership.
              if you believe that, you're dumb.say what you want about their moronic ownership but they are making more money in LA than they ever would in SD, regardless of fan support.

              what i find funny is the chargers are the only ones getting heat for this when the same exact thing is happening with the rams and the same thing is going to happen with the raiders when they move to vegas.

              the only way the chargers ever move back to SD is if the spanos family sells the team, that's it.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                never seen fans talk smack on injuries like you all do, i can't wait until karma bites you in the ass one day. with the sheer amount of knee injuries they had to their players last season, obviously not all of them are going to come back from them.

                feel bad for verrett, such a good talent but he just can't stay healthy.
                Its not the injuries I am smacking its your GMs ability to find soft players to draft. Then again maybe if he lost the 80 lbs of girl extensions he might be able to carry his actual weight with out blowing out his knee. Isnt this twice he did it with no contact?


                i can't wait until karma bites you in the ass one day
                Here you are wishing injuries on people...tisk tisk maybe karma is already working on your team hater!
                Last edited by Beagle; 09-24-2017, 12:02 PM.
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  if you believe that, you're dumb.say what you want about their moronic ownership but they are making more money in LA than they ever would in SD, regardless of fan support.

                  what i find funny is the chargers are the only ones getting heat for this when the same exact thing is happening with the rams and the same thing is going to happen with the raiders when they move to vegas.

                  the only way the chargers ever move back to SD is if the spanos family sells the team, that's it.
                  I just hope your pathetic team stays in LA.

                  16 road games must suck.
                  To infinity...and beyond.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    Here you are wishing injuries on people...tisk tisk maybe karma is already working on your team hater!
                    Okay, question. WHERE IN THAT QUOTED POST did he say he wishes for injuries? I don't see it anywhere.

                    Comment


                    • http://www.ocregister.com/2017/10/11...ainst-raiders/

                      mike williams likely makes his debut this sunday against the raiders. guess a herniated disc actually isnt a death sentence.

                      Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                      Disc herniation on a big guy playing an explosive position like that doesn't bode well.
                      rivers said he was exploding out of breaks really well, said it was impressive for such a big dude.

                      like i said before, it depends how severe. rivers had the same thing a couple years ago and supposedly almost retired because of it, you can come back from it. hopefully williams doesn't have a set back, which could also happen, especially at his position.
                      Last edited by baphamet; 10-13-2017, 10:05 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
                        Okay, question. WHERE IN THAT QUOTED POST did he say he wishes for injuries? I don't see it anywhere.
                        Really? Comprehension is a friend
                        never seen fans talk smack on injuries like you all do, i can't wait until karma bites you in the ass one day.
                        You understand now or do I need to spell it out for you?
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          http://www.ocregister.com/2017/10/11...ainst-raiders/

                          mike williams likely makes his debut this sunday against the raiders. guess a herniated disc actually isnt a death sentence.



                          rivers said he was exploding out of breaks really well, said it was impressive for such a big dude.

                          like i said before, it depends how severe. rivers had the same thing a couple years ago and supposedly almost retired because of it, you can come back from it. hopefully williams doesn't have a set back, which could also happen, especially at his position.
                          I hope the kid has a great day and injury free
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            http://www.ocregister.com/2017/10/11...ainst-raiders/

                            mike williams likely makes his debut this sunday against the raiders. guess a herniated disc actually isnt a death sentence.



                            rivers said he was exploding out of breaks really well, said it was impressive for such a big dude.

                            like i said before, it depends how severe. rivers had the same thing a couple years ago and supposedly almost retired because of it, you can come back from it. hopefully williams doesn't have a set back, which could also happen, especially at his position.
                            hopefully the kid can play up to his draft spot, but those type of back injuries are sometimes not a one time thing, and I would bet that the forces on the disc would be much greater on a wr whos running, jumping , getting hit, cutting more so than a pocket sloth like rivers
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              Really? Comprehension is a friend You understand now or do I need to spell it out for you?
                              this coming from a dude who constantly talks smack on injuries, that is why i made that comment lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                                http://www.ocregister.com/2017/10/11...ainst-raiders/

                                mike williams likely makes his debut this sunday against the raiders. guess a herniated disc actually isnt a death sentence.



                                rivers said he was exploding out of breaks really well, said it was impressive for such a big dude.

                                like i said before, it depends how severe. rivers had the same thing a couple years ago and supposedly almost retired because of it, you can come back from it. hopefully williams doesn't have a set back, which could also happen, especially at his position.
                                Once again the dead bolts are snubbed by an even bigger story. Who cares about Mike Williams Mr. Regurgitate, Oops I mean Barph.

                                Derek Carr just may play this Sunday if the Raiders allow. https://www.google.com/amp/www.sfgat...y-12270713.php
                                Remember Tony Romo suffered the same injury back in 2014, however he came back to play the very next week.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X