Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers starting season early

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    this coming from a dude who constantly talks smack on injuries, that is why i made that comment lol
    First ,I obviously smack the Chargers GMs amazing ability to draft guys who get hurt not the actual injury

    Secondly that had NOTHING to do with comprehension but your reply does!


    Last You don't even feel a tiny bit hypocritical about saying it or see the irony in the statement .
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      First ,I obviously smack the Chargers GMs amazing ability to draft guys who get hurt not the actual injury

      Secondly that had NOTHING to do with comprehension but your reply does!


      Last You don't even feel a tiny bit hypocritical about saying it or see the irony in the statement .
      im saying it will be karma when it happens to you because you talk smack about it when it happens to my team.

      you don't see me getting all happy and smack talking elway when a broncos player get injured, do you? ill smack elway when a broncos player sucks, not when he gets hurt.

      i could have done it, i could have been like you and smacked elway for the bolles pick when he got carted off the field, but that's not how i roll, i'm above that kind of crap.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        im saying it will be karma when it happens to you because you talk smack about it when it happens to my team.

        you don't see me getting all happy and smack talking elway when a broncos player get injured, do you? ill smack elway when a broncos player sucks, not when he gets hurt.

        i could have done it, i could have been like you and smacked elway for the bolles pick when he got carted off the field, but that's not how i roll, i'm above that kind of crap.
        You said "I cant wait for it to happen" clearly excited by the prospect

        Had you smacked Elway when Bolles got carted off you would have looked like a fool a week later. Kids playing great
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          You said "I cant wait for it to happen" clearly excited by the prospect

          Had you smacked Elway when Bolles got carted off you would have looked like a fool a week later. Kids playing great
          thats right because it's inevitable.

          yes i am exited for you to get a dose of karma, you can take that and twist it however you want to.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            thats right because it's inevitable.

            yes i am exited for you to get a dose of karma, you can take that and twist it however you want to.
            No need to twist anything your intentions are quite clear and your a hypocrite for it.`
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

            Comment

            Working...
            X