• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    thats right because it's inevitable.

yes i am exited for you to get a dose of karma, you can take that and twist it however you want to.
    No need to twist anything your intentions are quite clear and your a hypocrite for it.`

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    You said "I cant wait for it to happen" clearly excited by the prospect

Had you smacked Elway when Bolles got carted off you would have looked like a fool a week later. Kids playing great
    thats right because it's inevitable.

yes i am exited for you to get a dose of karma, you can take that and twist it however you want to.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    im saying it will be karma when it happens to you because you talk smack about it when it happens to my team.

you don't see me getting all happy and smack talking elway when a broncos player get injured, do you? ill smack elway when a broncos player sucks, not when he gets hurt.

i could have done it, i could have been like you and smacked elway for the bolles pick when he got carted off the field, but that's not how i roll, i'm above that kind of crap.
    You said "I cant wait for it to happen" clearly excited by the prospect

Had you smacked Elway when Bolles got carted off you would have looked like a fool a week later. Kids playing great

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    First ,I obviously smack the Chargers GMs amazing ability to draft guys who get hurt not the actual injury

Secondly that had NOTHING to do with comprehension but your reply does!

Last You don't even feel a tiny bit hypocritical about saying it or see the irony in the statement .
    im saying it will be karma when it happens to you because you talk smack about it when it happens to my team.

you don't see me getting all happy and smack talking elway when a broncos player get injured, do you? ill smack elway when a broncos player sucks, not when he gets hurt.

i could have done it, i could have been like you and smacked elway for the bolles pick when he got carted off the field, but that's not how i roll, i'm above that kind of crap.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    this coming from a dude who constantly talks smack on injuries, that is why i made that comment lol
    First ,I obviously smack the Chargers GMs amazing ability to draft guys who get hurt not the actual injury

Secondly that had NOTHING to do with comprehension but your reply does!

Last You don't even feel a tiny bit hypocritical about saying it or see the irony in the statement .

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    http://www.ocregister.com/2017/10/11...ainst-raiders/

mike williams likely makes his debut this sunday against the raiders. guess a herniated disc actually isnt a death sentence.

rivers said he was exploding out of breaks really well, said it was impressive for such a big dude.

like i said before, it depends how severe. rivers had the same thing a couple years ago and supposedly almost retired because of it, you can come back from it. hopefully williams doesn't have a set back, which could also happen, especially at his position.
    Once again the dead bolts are snubbed by an even bigger story. Who cares about Mike Williams Mr. Regurgitate, Oops I mean Barph.

Derek Carr just may play this Sunday if the Raiders allow. https://www.google.com/amp/www.sfgat...y-12270713.php
    Remember Tony Romo suffered the same injury back in 2014, however he came back to play the very next week.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Really? Comprehension is a friend You understand now or do I need to spell it out for you?
    this coming from a dude who constantly talks smack on injuries, that is why i made that comment lol

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied

mike williams likely makes his debut this sunday against the raiders. guess a herniated disc actually isnt a death sentence.

rivers said he was exploding out of breaks really well, said it was impressive for such a big dude.

like i said before, it depends how severe. rivers had the same thing a couple years ago and supposedly almost retired because of it, you can come back from it. hopefully williams doesn't have a set back, which could also happen, especially at his position.
    hopefully the kid can play up to his draft spot, but those type of back injuries are sometimes not a one time thing, and I would bet that the forces on the disc would be much greater on a wr whos running, jumping , getting hit, cutting more so than a pocket sloth like rivers

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied

I hope the kid has a great day and injury free

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Okay, question. WHERE IN THAT QUOTED POST did he say he wishes for injuries? I don't see it anywhere.
    Really? Comprehension is a friend
    never seen fans talk smack on injuries like you all do, i can't wait until karma bites you in the ass one day.
    You understand now or do I need to spell it out for you?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Disc herniation on a big guy playing an explosive position like that doesn't bode well.

Last edited by baphamet; 10-13-2017, 10:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DwhitetheGamer
    replied
    Here you are wishing injuries on people...tisk tisk maybe karma is already working on your team hater!
    Okay, question. WHERE IN THAT QUOTED POST did he say he wishes for injuries? I don't see it anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    if you believe that, you're dumb.say what you want about their moronic ownership but they are making more money in LA than they ever would in SD, regardless of fan support.

what i find funny is the chargers are the only ones getting heat for this when the same exact thing is happening with the rams and the same thing is going to happen with the raiders when they move to vegas.

the only way the chargers ever move back to SD is if the spanos family sells the team, that's it.
    I just hope your pathetic team stays in LA.

16 road games must suck.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    never seen fans talk smack on injuries like you all do, i can't wait until karma bites you in the ass one day. with the sheer amount of knee injuries they had to their players last season, obviously not all of them are going to come back from them.

feel bad for verrett, such a good talent but he just can't stay healthy.
    Its not the injuries I am smacking its your GMs ability to find soft players to draft. Then again maybe if he lost the 80 lbs of girl extensions he might be able to carry his actual weight with out blowing out his knee. Isnt this twice he did it with no contact?

i can't wait until karma bites you in the ass one day
    Here you are wishing injuries on people...tisk tisk maybe karma is already working on your team hater!
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-24-2017, 12:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    And rumored to be possibly headed back to San Diego - the league is already concerned about the team's inability to even fill a 27K seat stadium for their home opener.

But Spanos is despised in San Diego...so that bridge could well be burned.

Well, they wouldn't be the Chargers without this 'Three Stooges' quality of ownership.
    if you believe that, you're dumb.say what you want about their moronic ownership but they are making more money in LA than they ever would in SD, regardless of fan support.

what i find funny is the chargers are the only ones getting heat for this when the same exact thing is happening with the rams and the same thing is going to happen with the raiders when they move to vegas.

the only way the chargers ever move back to SD is if the spanos family sells the team, that's it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X