Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Siemian/Lynch........Good enough?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
    I tend to disagree........fix the quarterback position and a lot of your other problems go away. As for your OL I think Elway did a good job in the off season to address that problem area. Leary was an outstanding pickup, Bolles is an athletic OT who plays with a mean, nasty edge, reminds me of a rookie Kyle Long. Getting Paradis back from injury will go a long way to solidity the interior. Garcia is the kind of brawler every team needs. The area of your OL that I see as up for grabs is RT. You are right about your DL though.

    We are still the Chicago Bears, just not the Monsters Of The Midway anymore. Might earn that nickname back with our D this season. Pace has done a good job of weeding out those Denver rejects.............with a losing season Fox will be next.
    Paradis never missed a snap and was the highest graded center in the league last season when not healthy. Garcia was Garbage in the run game the last 2 seasons . Might change in the new scheme..
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

    Comment


    • #32
      I've seen a couple posts... didn't Siemian have better stats than Brady and Manning in their first seasons? A higher QB rating? He had the same QB rating in his first year that Fitzpatrick has in his career, so he is on the same level as a veteran journeyman QB with 8-9 games played? If he improves even remotely, I'd say we have a pretty good QB on our hands.

      I guess I've been very curious as to how so many are writing this kid off. He played injured, in a bad scheme, with one of the worst o-lines in the NFL, and no running game... and still was 2/1 TD-Int ratio and had some really good games against really good defenses in the Chiefs and Bengals.

      People talk about his "Upside" being limited. Have you seen Tom Brady's draft film? The guy is 6'4 and 195lbs soaking wet. He looks like a damn giraffe. He is the opposite of what I'd consider an athlete. He is the GOAT and nobody thought he had upside.

      Trev is respected by his peers, beat out a veteran QB, had a lot of negative things going on around him but still put together a respectable season. What is it about him that people don't like? Mind-boggling to me.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
        I've seen a couple posts... didn't Siemian have better stats than Brady and Manning in their first seasons? A higher QB rating? He had the same QB rating in his first year that Fitzpatrick has in his career, so he is on the same level as a veteran journeyman QB with 8-9 games played? If he improves even remotely, I'd say we have a pretty good QB on our hands.

        I guess I've been very curious as to how so many are writing this kid off. He played injured, in a bad scheme, with one of the worst o-lines in the NFL, and no running game... and still was 2/1 TD-Int ratio and had some really good games against really good defenses in the Chiefs and Bengals.

        People talk about his "Upside" being limited. Have you seen Tom Brady's draft film? The guy is 6'4 and 195lbs soaking wet. He looks like a damn giraffe. He is the opposite of what I'd consider an athlete. He is the GOAT and nobody thought he had upside.

        Trev is respected by his peers, beat out a veteran QB, had a lot of negative things going on around him but still put together a respectable season. What is it about him that people don't like? Mind-boggling to me.
        He is an avg QB who could not get the defending superbowl champions back into the playoffs. Comparisons to Brady are hysterical, Brady won the superbowl his first year starting and didn't have the weapons or defense seaman had.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
          Poor donco fans think they will win the super bowl next year, but have have no coaching staff or QB. Should I tell them or you?
          Don't you mean "should I tell them, or should I tell them?"
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            Don't you mean "should I tell them, or should I tell them?"
            If you guys have nothing to say, you will either post pictures or accuse us of multiple accounts.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

            Comment


            • #36
              Lynch will eventually start given that elway used a first round pick on him and has to justify it.
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                Lynch will eventually start given that elway used a first round pick on him and has to justify it.
                Probably. Vance Joseph's offensive scheme, or whatever the scheme our team'll be running, is seeming to work in Lynch's favor. I dunno how it'll work, but hopefully we make it to the playoffs.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                  He is an avg QB who could not get the defending superbowl champions back into the playoffs. Comparisons to Brady are hysterical, Brady won the superbowl his first year starting and didn't have the weapons or defense seaman had.
                  This is 100% proof as to why you Troll so hard when it comes to Brady. You give absolutely NOBODY on that team credit for anything. Brady didn't play defense, Brady didn't throw the ball to himself, Brady didn't run the ball, and Brady didn't kick the game winning field goal. As for Siemian being Avg..... We'll see. Brady didn't lead that team, that year. He was PART of the team. His stats and game play was avg. at best. He only had three games where he was great. The 6th ranked (bend, don't break), scoring Defense did it's part. Troy Browns 101 receptions for over 1100 yards did his part. Antowain Smiths 1157 yds rushing and 12 TD's helped..... Please be part of the lot to discredit someone like Siemian. If, (and yes, that's a big if), he turns out to be the next great QB, will you be back here??? Probably not. His game is growing and he played just as well as your boy Brady did in 2001 so get off it!!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                    This is 100% proof as to why you Troll so hard when it comes to Brady. You give absolutely NOBODY on that team credit for anything. Brady didn't play defense, Brady didn't throw the ball to himself, Brady didn't run the ball, and Brady didn't kick the game winning field goal. As for Siemian being Avg..... We'll see. Brady didn't lead that team, that year. He was PART of the team. His stats and game play was avg. at best. He only had three games where he was great. The 6th ranked (bend, don't break), scoring Defense did it's part. Troy Browns 101 receptions for over 1100 yards did his part. Antowain Smiths 1157 yds rushing and 12 TD's helped..... Please be part of the lot to discredit someone like Siemian. If, (and yes, that's a big if), he turns out to be the next great QB, will you be back here??? Probably not. His game is growing and he played just as well as your boy Brady did in 2001 so get off it!!
                    Someone's a little sensitive, first I answered a question. Seaman had (according to everyone on this board) the greatest def ever and decent offense weapons and still could not make the playoffs. Brady had a decent def and mediocre offensive weapons (brown was good but patton was avg and smith was a journeyman at the time) But he got that team to the playoffs and when the team needed him to drive the ball to win the Superbowl with a min to go he did. Brady got a Superbowl ring his first yr starting and seaman didn't make the playoffs not really the same types of years but keep dreaming

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                      Someone's a little sensitive, first I answered a question. Seaman had (according to everyone on this board) the greatest def ever and decent offense weapons and still could not make the playoffs. Brady had a decent def and mediocre offensive weapons (brown was good but patton was avg and smith was a journeyman at the time) But he got that team to the playoffs and when the team needed him to drive the ball to win the Superbowl with a min to go he did. Brady got a Superbowl ring his first yr starting and seaman didn't make the playoffs not really the same types of years but keep dreaming
                      Again...... You discredit that entire team except Brady. Guess he did everything that year to win it huh??
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                        He is an avg QB who could not get the defending superbowl champions back into the playoffs. Comparisons to Brady are hysterical, Brady won the superbowl his first year starting and didn't have the weapons or defense seaman had.
                        He also played in as garbage division and went 5-11 the next year... Like I said your posts are always so ignorant . Its almost comical .

                        Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                        Someone's a little sensitive, first I answered a question. Seaman had (according to everyone on this board) the greatest def ever and decent offense weapons and still could not make the playoffs. Brady had a decent def and mediocre offensive weapons (brown was good but patton was avg and smith was a journeyman at the time) But he got that team to the playoffs and when the team needed him to drive the ball to win the Superbowl with a min to go he did. Brady got a Superbowl ring his first yr starting and seaman didn't make the playoffs not really the same types of years but keep dreaming
                        Brady? first he didn't start until Bledsoe went down..Bledsoe won the afc championship game. Brady also had a 1100 yard rusher that season

                        Brady went 5-11 the next year with the same team which was actually his first year as the starter .
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                          He also played in as garbage division and went 5-11 the next year... Like I said your posts are always so ignorant . Its almost comical .



                          Brady? first he didn't start until Bledsoe went down..Bledsoe won the afc championship game. Brady also had a 1100 yard rusher that season

                          Brady went 5-11 the next year with the same team which was actually his first year as the starter .
                          Yep, those pesky facts always get in the way of the pansies fan base, especially when talking about the GOAT CHEATAH!!
                          Hahahaha

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            He also played in as garbage division and went 5-11 the next year... Like I said your posts are always so ignorant . Its almost comical .



                            Brady? first he didn't start until Bledsoe went down..Bledsoe won the afc championship game. Brady also had a 1100 yard rusher that season

                            Brady went 5-11 the next year with the same team which was actually his first year as the starter .
                            Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
                            Yep, those pesky facts always get in the way of the pansies fan base, especially when talking about the GOAT CHEATAH!!
                            Hahahaha
                            Brady went 9-7 in 2002. Any more stupidity?
                            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              He also played in as garbage division and went 5-11 the next year... Like I said your posts are always so ignorant . Its almost comical .



                              Brady? first he didn't start until Bledsoe went down..Bledsoe won the afc championship game. Brady also had a 1100 yard rusher that season

                              Brady went 5-11 the next year with the same team which was actually his first year as the starter .
                              Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
                              Yep, those pesky facts always get in the way of the pansies fan base, especially when talking about the GOAT CHEATAH!!
                              Hahahaha
                              Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              Brady went 9-7 in 2002. Any more stupidity?
                              Yeah, I'm not sure where the 5 -11 record for 2002 came from. That was the 2000 Patriots, the year Brady was drafted. He didn't get his first start until 2001 after Bledsoe was injured.

                              haha, good times
                              Last edited by Rastic; 07-27-2017, 12:54 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                Don't you mean "should I tell them, or should I tell them?"
                                Like most pats fans they do things unconsciously, and somewhat ironically, he did both.
                                :lombardi:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X