No announcement yet.

Siemian/Lynch........Good enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally i think he should tell you because you is them.
    :lombardi:

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Brady went 9-7 in 2002. Any more stupidity?
      My Mistake...still missed the playoffs that record looks familiar like the 9-7 record we had last year...hmmm

as for the stupidity you need to answer that one youre the professional.

Mr Lawyer or is it Scientist?Mathematician? Physicist? Forum troll...lol
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        My Mistake...still missed the playoffs that record looks familiar like the 9-7 record we had last year...hmmm
        Except NE won the super bowl the year before. Siemen didn't win anything.

No, you answered that by misspelling "you're." 😂
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Except NE won the super bowl the year before. Siemen didn't win anything.
          Translation, "I Tammy12 live great fear of the idea that the Denver Broncos are truly the far superior team over my pansies. That is why I am attacking a third year QB that hasn't done anything yet"

Comment

Mr Lawyer or is it Scientist?Mathematician? Physicist? Forum troll...lol
            Your also wrong saying Bledsoe won the game for them in Pitt, he threw 1 touchdown pass and threw for less then 200 yds. special teams were the main contributor to that win by scoring a td on a block field goal and a td on a punt return by troy brown but don't let the facts or truth get in your way when making statements about the Superbowl champs. Continue on though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
              Your also wrong saying Bledsoe won the game for them in Pitt, he threw 1 touchdown pass and threw for less then 200 yds. special teams were the main contributor to that win by scoring a td on a block field goal and a td on a punt return by troy brown but don't let the facts or truth get in your way when making statements about the Superbowl champs. Continue on though.....
              So......... When it's anybody but Brady, the rest of the team helps win games? Guess it fits in to your Trolling shtick huh???
              sigpic

Comment

ah what you failed to mention is the TD pass was the go ahead score and the next drive resulted in a FG which put the game out of reach... also that Brady had 115 yards passing and NO Tds... 12 more than Bledsoe lol

Bledsoe won that game just as much as Brady won the superbowl...you cant have it both ways so which is it. Does Bledsoe get credit or does Brady lose it because he did just a tad bit more in that Superbowl than Bledsoe did in a little less than a Half in the AFC Championship.
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Neither defending champ made the playoffs 2002(Pats) 2016(Broncos). Brady had playoff and SB experience and lead his team to a 9-7 record. Siemen had no experience and lead his team to a 9-7 record.
                  sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                  Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                  PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                    Neither defending champ made the playoffs 2002(Pats) 2016(Broncos). Brady had playoff and SB experience and lead his team to a 9-7 record. Siemen had no experience and lead his team to a 9-7 record.
                    look at the offensive talent thet sieman had compared to brady. not even close - sieman had the better offense by far. and not to mention a historic defense. besides, brady bounced back and won back to back super bowls. let's see if sieman is even the starter this year.
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

look at the offensive talent thet sieman had compared to brady. not even close - sieman had the better offense by far. and not to mention a historic defense. besides, brady bounced back and won back to back super bowls. let's see if sieman is even the starter this year.
                      Offensive talent...yes (but no O-line). Historic D...yes. Playoff and SB experience...none. And no Sieman will not be the starter which does not help your argument at all.
                      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12
                        Fine, poor punctuation. Whatever. It's another instance of you looking foolish. But nothing tops the Brady "went 5-11" in his second year comment.
                        Your entire post history make you look more than foolish kid.:thumb:

Also yes many many things tops that one HONEST mistake. Hell many things you have said do!Have you forgotten all the professions you supposedly have all while not being able to contemplate the simple basics of the English language. Making it all the more amazing!
                        Last edited by Beagle; 07-31-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Your entire post history make you look more than foolish kid.:thumb:

Also yes many many things tops that one HONEST mistake. Hell many things you have said do!Have you forgotten all the professions you supposedly have all while not being able to contemplate the simple basics of the English language. Making it all the more amazing!
                          You accuse me of poor grammar after posting this? Lol. Next you're going to start accusing people of racism again.

Comment

ah what you failed to mention is the TD pass was the go ahead score and the next drive resulted in a FG which put the game out of reach... also that Brady had 115 yards passing and NO Tds... 12 more than Bledsoe lol

Bledsoe won that game just as much as Brady won the superbowl...you cant have it both ways so which is it. Does Bledsoe get credit or does Brady lose it because he did just a tad bit more in that Superbowl than Bledsoe did in a little less than a Half in the AFC Championship.
                            Again you are wrong, please stop embarrassing yourself. Pats were winning 7-3 when Bledsoe threw td
                            to make it 14-3. Blocked FG return for td made it 21-3. Final score 24-17. Blocked FG td winning td.

Brady played 1.5 qtrs compared to bledsoes 2.5 and still out passed him. Enough said.

Bledsoe was winning QB that game but special teams won it for the Pats.

Last but not least Brady took the ball in 2001 Superbowl with a min to go and drove his team down the field to get into field goal range for the first of 5 Superbowl wins. Please give me the game winning drive Bledsoe had in Pitt that won his team the game, he contributed but not responsible for Pitt win.

Also to put it in context I was a Bledsoe fan during this brady/bledsoe controversy but Brady proved me wrong.

So anytime u want to talk pats history, please make sure u research it or ask me before u make foolish statements.
                            Last edited by Three peat; 08-01-2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                              I love donco fans are comparing seamen to Brady. I have only one issue with your above statement, Brady in his first yr of starting took his team to the superbowl and won, while seamen took over QB of the defending Superbowl champs and couldn't even make the playoffs.

Comment

I love donco fans are comparing seamen to Brady. I have only one issue with your above statement, Brady in his first yr of starting took his team to the superbowl and won, while seamen took over QB of the defending Superbowl champs and couldn't even make the playoffs.
                                Uh it was your alternate personality (Tammybrady12) that has been doing that. You and the asinine legion inside you are the ones comparing Brady to Siemian.

Why? IDK perhaps it is because you are afraid of the threat the Denver Broncos pose, I mean why else are you here?

Comment

Working...
                                X