Siemian/Lynch........Good enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Poor offensive line play Mr. Head pansy fan. We've been saying it all season that the Broncos O-line is the reason for the lack of offensive and no it wasn't the same players from super bowl 50. We lost Mathis, Vasquez and Polumbus all veteran starters from super bowl 50... Get a clue already...
    matt ryan, russell wilson and aaron rodgers were sacked more than siemian and they not only made the playoffs but went deep. and matt stafford took his team into the playoffs despite being sacked 37 times. evan mathis was old and vasquez sucked. quit making excuses.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      matt ryan, russell wilson and aaron rodgers were sacked more than siemian and they not only made the playoffs but went deep. and matt stafford took his team into the playoffs despite being sacked 37 times. evan mathis was old and vasquez sucked. quit making excuses.
      Oh so bash a super bowl winning offensive line and then defend their understudies that could not play worth a lick the following year?
      YOU quit making excuses!

Now answer the question, why are you here?

Comment

Keep on reaching. You obviously can't do simple research to find that Brady was 9-7 in his second year. Then you call me out for "punctuation" or "grammar." That's stupidity upon stupidity. I'm just waiting for you to call me racist and then delete the message like you've done in the past.
        Dude You started it by saying I misspelled Youre..lol

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        I mean we can call you a racist if you think it's justified and will make you feel better.
        Someone here has been suspended for it...thats a fact PM for details :p

You're not talking about a major change in any position except for maybe NT (other than QB). It was essentially the same team with a strong defense. All I heard from you doncos fans is that you could plug and play ANY QB into the broncos system and it would work. And this was repeated on here many times right around training camp of last year. Now you are backtracking and saying it was a different team. Let me guess - injuries.
        No Major Change except NT...well we didn't change our NT last season

We lost 2 DEs Walker and Jackson one as a FA the other to a injury in preseason ..our run stoppers BTW.
        Danny Trevaton who was our Best cover LB.
        our starting RG who was a 5 time probowler both our starting tackles our starting TE who had a heck of a playoff run and was a former all pro.

both our starting RBs from 2015 one to FA the other to injury. Thats barely 36% of our starters from 2015 not counting our QB but yeah
        What are you talking about? This is the same team as in 2015 minus the QB.
        ...your post wasn't ignorant at all
        Last edited by Beagle; 08-01-2017, 03:32 PM.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
          I love donco fans are comparing seamen to Brady. I have only one issue with your above statement, Brady in his first yr of starting took his team to the superbowl and won, while seamen took over QB of the defending Superbowl champs and couldn't even make the playoffs.
          The post had nothing to do with Bradys first season. It was a comparison in each Qbs second season and neither one of them did a thing.
          sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
          Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
          PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            Dude You started it by saying I misspelled Youre..lol

Someone here has been suspended for it...thats a fact PM for details :p

No Major Change except NT...well we didn't change our NT last season

We lost 2 DEs Walker and Jackson one as a FA the other to a injury in preseason ..our run stoppers BTW.
            Danny Trevaton who was our Best cover LB.
            our starting RG who was a 5 time probowler both our starting tackles our starting TE who had a heck of a playoff run and was a former all pro.

both our starting RBs from 2015 one to FA the other to injury. Thats barely 36% of our starters from 2015 not counting our QB but yeah ...your post wasn't ignorant at all
            To be clear, I wasn't going to call him a racist. I was just opening up the possibility that if he felt like he was a racist and it would make him feel better for us to do so, we could probably attempt to make some accommodations in regards to referring to him as such. At this point he's bringing up his supposed racism more than we are
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Then why are you here???

Give us a legitimate reason for your presence in here and don't tell me it's a public forum because there are thousands of public forums you can go to.

So I ask again if it's not out of fear or jealousy, then why are you here???
              I love to see you get all upset over the Pats and Tom Brady. It's almost a state holiday up here in gods country because today is the GOATS Tom Brady's 40th 🎂 birthday. I had to mention it because I did not want all his donco fans to let the day go by without sending him birthday wishes.

Comment

I love to see you get all upset over the Pats and Tom Brady. It's almost a state holiday up here in gods country because today is the GOATS Tom Brady's 40th 🎂 birthday. I had to mention it because I did not want all his donco fans to let the day go by without sending him birthday wishes.
                I'm pretty sure nobody is upset over tom Brady. We understand that he is a cheater and you along with the rest of planet Ass condone cheating but nobody here gives a dam about planet ass.

However it is unfortunate that we have to suffer through the asinine presence of those who have taken up residence here but by no means could any of you get under our skin. We have far too much class to be distracted by 12year olds.

Comment

I will wish Tom a happy 40th. One decade left until the half century mark for him, and I will applaud that.

And by the way, the Bratriots didn't have a perfect season, so your team is about as mortal as can be.

Comment

Seaman more then capable of being a starting QB but it would have to be for a pop Warner team. The Patriots are coming Nov12

Comment

Working...
                    X