Predict the 2017 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict the 2017 Season

With training camps under way, we can now finally focus on the 2017 season instead of the usual and boring smack.

Ok doncos fans, predict what your team as well as the pats will do this season. I predict the pats will get back to the super bowl since they are even more dangerous and deeper than last season. Broncos will go 9-7 and end up in 2nd place in the AFCW but will miss the post season again. What say you?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-29-2017, 09:07 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Pats lose to the Broncos in the AFCCG like they always do and Broncos surprise and win the Super bowl. Yep that's my prediction
    sigpic

Comment

I think this Pats team has the potential to be better and deeper than the 2007 team. I don't see any weaknesses on this team except maybe the LB position. Offensive skill positions are straight scary

RBs: Gillislee, Lewis, White, Burkhead, DJ Foster
      WRs: Cooks, Edelman, Hogan, Mitchell, Amendola
      TEs: Gronk, Dwayne Allen, etc.

CBs could also push Broncos for top unit in the league with a starting core of Gilmore, Butler, and Eric Rowe.

I am predicting Pats go 14-2 with a trip to the Super Bowl and a good chance of winning. I think Broncos go 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs in a tiebreak with the Chiefs.

AFC Playoffs:
      1. Pats (14-2)
      2. Steelers (11-5)
      3. Raiders (11-5)
      4. Titans (10-6)
      5. Texans (10-6)
      6. Broncos (9-7)
      Just miss: Chiefs, Dolphins

NFC Playoffs:
      1. Packers (12-4)
      2. Giants (12-4)
      3. Seahawks (11-5)
      4. Falcons (11-5)
      5. Cowboys (10-6)
      6. Buccaneers (9-7)
      Just missed: Cardinals, Vikings

Playoffs
      Wild Card
      Broncos vs Raiders
      Texans vs Titans
      Bucs vs Seahawks
      Cowboys vs Falcons

Divisional
      Texans vs. Pats
      Raiders vs. Steelers
      Cowboys vs. Packers
      Seahawks vs. Giants

Conference
      Steelers vs. Pats
      Cowboys vs. Giants

Super Bowl
      Giants vs. Pats

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
        Pats lose to the Broncos in the AFCCG like they always do
        You better hope the broncos get home field for that to happen. It's the only thing that saves you against us.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

I'll have my final prediction after the Week 3 preseason due to unfortunate injuries that could happen. So far I see my team as the third seed losing the divisional round in Pittsburgh, the second seed.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

Ok doncos fans, predict what your team as well as the pats will do this season.
            Tha pansies aren't even in our division so why would anyone in here want to predict what they are going to do!

I predict the Broncos surprise all the nay Sayers when they come out swinging on opening night with not one but two very capable a quarterbacks.

I also predict anywhere from a 12-4 to 10-6 record on the season and a very deep playoff run if our defense is the stout unit that they can be. It all comes down to how Joe Woods utilizes their talent.

BTW I see the Broncos beating the chargers on Sept. 11, with the final score being 28-16 go Broncos! 👍🏽

Comment

I think Denver can win the west with 10 wins but Oakland will be hard to fend off.

I think there are a couple of dark horse AFC teams that will make noise in Miami and Tenn but ultimately the Patriots are just too good and will represent the AFC.

NFC south is my division of power this year, I really like Atl, Car, and TB. One of those teams won't make the playoffs one of them will represent the NFC.

My prediction is a Carolina/NE SB.

Comment

I'm waiting for Baph to say the chargers will win the super bowl

Comment

You better hope the broncos get home field for that to happen. It's the only thing that saves you against us.

Pretty sure its the final scores that do you in...
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

Pretty sure its the final scores that do you in...
                    Pretty sure you can't win in foxboro...

Comment

Pretty sure you can't win in foxboro...
                      Yepp that is the mature response I expect from you...

Instead of combating his statement with a valid argument you come back with "I know you are but what am I" please find a new forum already.

Comment

I predict the Broncos make the playoffs and Bill Belichick reveals his Caitlyn Jenner inspiration and his plans to become Belinda Belichick.
                        sigpic

Comment

I predict bradys arm will fall off, age creeps up on everyone, sending the boston brady fans into a deep depression as they curl up and cry, staring at their brady fathead
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                            I predict bradys arm will fall off, age creeps up on everyone, sending the boston brady fans into a deep depression as they curl up and cry, staring at their brady fathead
                            Yes, this will happen in 2022

Comment

I predict one teams fans will be happy at the end of the season, the rest not so much.
                              I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X