Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Network Blunder

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NFL Network Blunder

    Was I the only one to see the NFL Network BLUNDER on picking the SEAHAWKS record for this Season ?

    Heath Evans and the Other guy were going through LAST YEARS schedule !

    Yes!

    How could these Guys go through every game thinking they are picking this years games ?? UNBELIEVABLE !



    BAD OMEN FOR SEAHAWKS, ???

  • #2
    Originally posted by westside Bronco View Post
    Was I the only one to see the NFL Network BLUNDER on picking the SEAHAWKS record for this Season ?

    Heath Evans and the Other guy were going through LAST YEARS schedule !

    Yes!

    How could these Guys go through every game thinking they are picking this years games ?? UNBELIEVABLE !



    BAD OMEN FOR SEAHAWKS, ???
    Because Heath Evans only cares about his boy Tammy Br*dy, and only goes through the motions on any other franchise. Plus Heath is about as bright as a squirrel.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
      Because Heath Evans only cares about his boy Tammy Br*dy, and only goes through the motions on any other franchise. Plus Heath is about as bright as a squirrel.
      Now your just insulting squirrels.
      :lombardi:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
        Because Heath Evans only cares about his boy Tammy Br*dy, and only goes through the motions on any other franchise. Plus Heath is about as bright as a squirrel.
        What did squirrel kind ever do to you?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by westside Bronco View Post
          Was I the only one to see the NFL Network BLUNDER on picking the SEAHAWKS record for this Season ?

          Heath Evans and the Other guy were going through LAST YEARS schedule !

          Yes!

          How could these Guys go through every game thinking they are picking this years games ?? UNBELIEVABLE !



          BAD OMEN FOR SEAHAWKS, ???
          Didn't see it...what record did these mental giants predict for the Seahawks?
          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
            Didn't see it...what record did these mental giants predict for the Seahawks?
            11-5

            What about the TIE ??

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by westside Bronco View Post
              Was I the only one to see the NFL Network BLUNDER on picking the SEAHAWKS record for this Season ?

              Heath Evans and the Other guy were going through LAST YEARS schedule !

              Yes!

              How could these Guys go through every game thinking they are picking this years games ?? UNBELIEVABLE !



              BAD OMEN FOR SEAHAWKS, ???

              Same ol Heath, thinks he knows everything, in this case he does and still managed to mess it up.


              At least a squirrel knows when it is full of nuts.
              :lombardi:

              Comment


              • #8
                Heath Evans = what TImmy the Tank looks like on TV.
                :lombardi:

                Comment

                Working...
                X