Denver vs. New England Games Thread: Preseason Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver vs. New England Games Thread: Preseason Week 1

Just something stupid I came up with. When I'm bored AF, I come up with things like this.

Basically the games before and after the game at Mile High are compared, with the Broncos and Patriots playing different teams. Your opinions count on who did better in the games both teams play.

Since this is the preseason, no one is going to have high expectations for results, so I do not expect idiots to come in the preseason threads and say their team or a person lit up the charts unless they actually performed that well.(I'm looking at some of the Pats fans here because they talk so high and mighty about their team that it's nothing but cringe to me.) In fact I'm making it a rule. You DO NOT come into the preseason game comparison threads and expect everyone to bow down to or fear your team, period.

EDIT: New rule, and copied from a post I made. THROW YOUR BIAS AWAY. I don't care if you hate the Patriots or the Broncos, talk about the results as if you're just an NFL fan in general.

Anyways, I think the Broncos did an overall nice job against the Chicago Bears, though I would've liked that we could've taken advantage of however many penalties the Bears had in the first quarter. I mean, my goodness, 34 total yards of penalties in ONE DRIVE and we didn't capitalize on the extremely crappy start? Like I said it's the preseason, but if it wasn't I would've been disappointed at this.

We did manage a comeback against the Bears, and overall I'm happy with the result.

Discuss.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 08-11-2017, 05:46 AM.

Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    We did manage a comeback against the Bears, and overall I'm happy with the result.
    Same here, I do wish we'd taken advantage of the Bears mistakes more often.

Comment

The only things I think came out of these 2 games is that Jimmy G played very well after a lack luster camp for the Pats and the doncos lynch and seaman look exactly like they did last year which isn't what you donco fans want. I'd look into mccarron again if I was elway

Comment

Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
        Just something stupid I came up with. When I'm bored AF, I come up with things like this.

Basically the games before and after the game at Mile High are compared, with the Broncos and Patriots playing different teams. Your opinions count on who did better in the games both teams play.

Since this is the preseason, no one is going to have high expectations for results, so I do not expect idiots to come in the preseason threads and say their team or a person lit up the charts unless they actually performed that well.(I'm looking at some of the Pats fans here because they talk so high and mighty about their team that it's nothing but cringe to me.) In fact I'm making it a rule. You DO NOT come into the preseason game comparison threads and expect everyone to bow down to or fear your team, period.

EDIT: New rule, and copied from a post I made. THROW YOUR BIAS AWAY. I don't care if you hate the Patriots or the Broncos, talk about the results as if you're just an NFL fan in general.

Anyways, I think the Broncos did an overall nice job against the Chicago Bears, though I would've liked that we could've taken advantage of however many penalties the Bears had in the first quarter. I mean, my goodness, 34 total yards of penalties in ONE DRIVE and we didn't capitalize on the extremely crappy start? Like I said it's the preseason, but if it wasn't I would've been disappointed at this.

Discuss.
        sigpic

Comment

Austin Carr is what I took away from our preseason Week 1. Could he be another "find"? One question is what kind of YAC does he have in him? Time will tell, but I'm rooting for him whole heartily. Anyway, Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola aren't getting any younger.

Last edited by hardwork; 08-11-2017, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hardwork View Post
            Austin Carr is what I took away from our preseason Week 1. Could he be another "find"? One question is what kind of YAC does he have in him? Time will tell, but I'm rooting for him whole heartily. Anyway, Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola aren't getting any younger.

I hope he is so you can name your dog.
            :lombardi:

Comment

Working...
            X