X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Just so we're clear, this is the Rams you're talking about, yes?

I'm actually going to enjoy the road trips to Las Vegas when Denver plays the raiders.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    other then the team had a habit of sucking for years surrounding a year or two of success
    Just so we're clear, this is the Rams you're talking about, yes?

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    how come LA couldn't keep a team in the first place then? so many transplants and fairweathers there, since you live there, you are fully aware of this im sure.
    other then the team had a habit of sucking for years surrounding a year or two of success

why couldn't SD keep their team

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    There’s a lot of people in the So. Cal metropolis, Baph! There’s like 400 million people living in LA alone……..I’m guessing….based on my commute.

There’s bound to be a good chunk of Broncos fans. Thankfully, I’ll be in Colorado soon :dance: ...so that’s one less Broncos fan taking up a seat in the Chams/Rargers complex.
    how come LA couldn't keep a team in the first place then? so many transplants and fairweathers there, since you live there, you are fully aware of this im sure.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    "living in their putrid market" there are a lot of broncos fans from socal on these boards, a lot of you are the fairweathers lol
    There’s a lot of people in the So. Cal metropolis, Baph! There’s like 400 million people living in LA alone……..I’m guessing….based on my commute.

There’s bound to be a good chunk of Broncos fans. Thankfully, I’ll be in Colorado soon :dance: ...so that’s one less Broncos fan taking up a seat in the Chams/Rargers complex.

Leave a comment:

• Assassin27
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Chargers offering up free team-themed tattoos to fans

Just like their last home was their permanent home.

I was able to find their most popular tattoo

This one is really cool in full color

Chargers have to give the few fans they have left something....they wont give the fans many wins so they might as well give the fans a free tattoo...lol

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I agree. That's why they need the most awesome stadium in the history of the universe.
    it was a great idea to use that stadium while they wait and it will be one of the hottest tickets in town when they start kicking the crap out of teams starting september 11th!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Sadly, that doesn’t surprise me. Living in their putrid market, it always worried me whenever the Broncos were playing in SD (due to limited game viewing options). There was almost always a threat of the game being blacked out locally…but in the end, most weren’t – with majority thanks going to Broncos fans themselves!

"living in their putrid market" there are a lot of broncos fans from socal on these boards, a lot of you are the fairweathers lol

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    LA will be no different, in fact most would argue it's even worse.
    I agree. That's why they need the most awesome stadium in the history of the universe.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    I recall when they had a post season home game blacked out because the forcast stated chance of showers
    Sadly, that doesn’t surprise me. Living in their putrid market, it always worried me whenever the Broncos were playing in SD (due to limited game viewing options). There was almost always a threat of the game being blacked out locally…but in the end, most weren’t – with majority thanks going to Broncos fans themselves!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post

That's like buying/bribing fans, isn't it?
    it's cheap advertisement!!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

It always made me laugh how fickle the SD fan base was/is. If the team was ever sub 500, it was an almost guaranteed local telecast blackout due to the stadium being half empty.
    LA will be no different, in fact most would argue it's even worse.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    wish i could get one! for the record i was in costa mesa for a couple training camp practices and it was packed!! 5000+ people at both practices, seems the chargers actually do still have fans! especially after they kick the living crap out of the that mediocre donkey team!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied

It always made me laugh how fickle the SD fan base was/is. If the team was ever sub 500, it was an almost guaranteed local telecast blackout due to the stadium being half empty.
    I recall when they had a post season home game blacked out because the forcast stated chance of showers

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    just what they need bunch of bald guys with a dancing banana tattoe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X