Starting Siemian makes Broncos unwatchable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    right but that's not even close to the point i was making.

coming back with "well we had more wins than the bolts" when almost all of you were talking about repeating when your team didn't even reach the playoffs, just isn't going to cut it. i like how i'm the only one that gets held accountable for the things i say that turn out false.
    We had 9 wins, most seasons that's a wildcard spot. this year it was a single win off. It's nothing to be ashamed of. We won more games than we lost last year. You haven't been able to say that for a few years now.
    sigpic

Comment

• So our boring QB leads the league in TD's... And the offense he leads has a 57% 3rd down conversion rate (Best in the league)

It is just hilarious, on so many levels, how embarrassingly bad this thread fails
      sigpic

Comment

• Oh ya, and he and CJ Anderson are nominated for Air and Ground player of the week, so there is that too. Not bad for a boring, unwatchable QB.
        sigpic

Comment

coming back with "well we had more wins than the bolts" when almost all of you were talking about repeating when your team didn't even reach the playoffs, just isn't going to cut it. i like how i'm the only one that gets held accountable for the things i say that turn out false.
          no the point you was making is some thought that we could repeat...and ended up missing the post season...and that it was some sort of colossal failure like , going 5-11

this is the part I bolded to respond to

besides, it's two games. elway was bragging about TS last year as well and we seen how that ended up. lol
          ya 4 games better then the bolts...you can keep sniveling around about imaginary fans running around proclaiming repeat...but your going to have to back that up...for as I recall most of us were a little concerned with our qb situation...and thinkin well he cant be worse than manning last year...

and given the situation of starting a raw virtual rookie with zero game experience, a horrible oline...we still managed to be scads better than the bolts

lets not pretend your not predicting yearly how the bolts will win the west...and failing, utterly
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• QB TREVOR SIEMIAN, 72.6 OVERALL GRADE
            Overall it was a pretty good outing for Siemian, but there was a big difference in his performance based on if he was pressured or not. When kept clean, Siemian had an adjusted completion percentage of 88 percent, all four touchdown passes, and a passer rating of 143.9. However, he completed just one five-yard pass on ten dropbacks under pressure. He also kept most of his passes shorter, with just three completions targeted 10-plus yards downfield, and 52 percent of his passing yards coming after the catch.
            https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...las-cowboys-17

Basically, if we could get an o-line to keep a clean pocket, this kid would be gold.
            sigpic

Comment

Are you serious? In April up to week 1 you went on about how Denver would be one of the worse teams in the league and you didn't expect to be called out for it?
              Last edited by 58Miller; 09-20-2017, 03:51 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Siemian is leading the NFL in passing touchdowns while the Chargers are 0-2 and their makeshift stadium is half empty. This thread is going well.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Are you serious? In April up to week 1 you went on about how Denver would be one of the worse teams in the league and you didn't expect to be called out for it?
                  and the most well rounded team playing healthy is probably going to be 0-3 this week
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    We had 9 wins, most seasons that's a wildcard spot. this year it was a single win off. It's nothing to be ashamed of. We won more games than we lost last year. You haven't been able to say that for a few years now.
                    The last time they could say that they were 9-7 and made the playoffs...Proud moment for Barph
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                      Siemian is leading the NFL in passing touchdowns while the Chargers are 0-2 and their makeshift stadium is half empty. This thread is going well.
                      but... but... but.... it's half full!! lol - chargers are such a pathetic franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        So our boring QB leads the league in TD's... And the offense he leads has a 57% 3rd down conversion rate (Best in the league)

It is just hilarious, on so many levels, how embarrassingly bad this thread fails
                        after two games you are ready to make TS league MVP

by the way, this thread was made because of an article by a broncos fan, i'm not the one that said it, don't forget that..... since you were just bragging about how loyal your fabnbase is lol
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                          but... but... but.... it's half full!! lol - chargers are such a pathetic franchise.
                          who the hell are you? another bandwagoner?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            The last time they could say that they were 9-7 and made the playoffs...Proud moment for Barph
                            again (and this is for you too frey).....your team was just coming off a SB victory and all of you were bragging about how you were going to repeat and your team didn't even make the playoffs.

to deflect from that, you just want to mention how they were at least better than the bolts, as if that's the golden standard of greatness

if only anyone here besides me had the stones to eat their crow, guess it's a broncos fan thing to not stand behind the smack you run.
                            sigpic

Comment

again (and this is for you too frey).....your team was just coming off a SB victory and all of you were bragging about how you were going to repeat and your team didn't even make the playoffs.

to deflect from that, you just want to mention how they were at least better than the bolts, as if that's the golden standard of greatness

if only anyone here besides me had the stones to eat their crow, guess it's a broncos fan thing to not stand behind the smack you run.
                              Can you prove we all proclaimed a guaranteed repeat?

Or are you saying somebody saying we can, or could, or have a chance is the same as saying " we will"

And if somebody said it... are you saying it equals a fact that we all did

As it stands the fact we started a qb who had one snap in a NFL game, had a horrible online, lost a couple key players on defense

And still went 9-7 and and most years would be in the post... with a chance to repeat

I know your trying to make yourself feel better cause your team sucks
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I never said we were going to repeat, in fact I've seen very, very few who did, so basically you are straw manning as always.

That's your favorite type of argument.

Should start calling you Strawhamet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X