X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Hey so shouldn’t we be crying in caps

INJURY EXCUSE!!!!

surely losing your rt, his back up, his back up and starting a g who’s never played rt

As well as your return guy

#2 wr

Lbr

Not to mention ray

I mean bap lost a couple players and cried all year

But then again we don’t make injury excuses
    LMAO you want to use the injury excuse so bad and its hilarious!!

i'm surprised you just don't, i mean you are a raging hypocrite either way.

lets see, you still have all of your RB's, your best receiver, all your best defensive players....yet you want to even compare it to what the chargers were dealing with the past couple years??

try losing all your RB's, lose thomas, lose a couple key starters on defense.....THEN....lose the majority of their back up's, then and only then can you even compare the two.

what's really hilarious is you claiming the chargers only lost a couple players, a compete lie because you know you have no argument otherwise.

the chargers lost more in their first 4 weeks last season than your team is missing now.

your team isn't that beat up, they just suck really bad on offense. your QB who you bragged about is an absolute dumpster fire. your offense has scored 13 points in 8 quarters against two teams that were a combined 2-9 at the time and got shut out by one of them at home?

by the way, the chargers tackles in that game were michael schofield and russell okung......two broncos cast offs, so dont cry to me about your RT situation, blame your god genius elway lol.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      I already know all about that. Why would i give you the satisfaction? I don't feed trolls I make fun of them. In truth it is really low hanging fruit when it is you So I will throw you a bone. One of your own at that!
      i know, why would you stand behind the crap you say and not be a troll? i wouldn't expect you to be at my level, i just like proving the troll that you are.

What happened week one when both teams were"healthy" I seem to recall you making a statement about that game . When both team are "Healthy" we would see the better team only you seemed to think it would be the Chargers... lol
      unlike you i have guts and manned up, i explained what happened and made a thread dedicated to it because i stand behind the smack i run.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ts-on-the-game

also, your team needed a blocked kick to prevent the worst 4th quarter meltdown at home in broncos history. in the next game you couldn't even score a point

by the way, it's not like the chargers haven't lost anyone, they have lost two starters on defense and they lost their 2nd round draft pick who would have been their starting RG.

the broncos are a little more beat up still but it isn't by that much, not like the difference between the charges injuries last year and the broncos this year.

the chargers were injured unlike no other team the last two seasons.....the broncos are going through normal injury woes, nothing super bad but still not in great shape either.

their offense just sucks, real bad.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        Probably not as much as one would think.

133 attempts 211 completions 63.0 comp % 35.2 Att Per Game 1,471 Yards 7.0 YPA 245.2 YPG 8TDs 7Ints 44 longest completion 22 completions over 20 yards 2 completions over 40 yards 22 sacked 82.5QB rating

156 attempts 256 completions 60.9 comp % 36.6 Att Per Game 1,816 Yards 7.1YPA 259.4 YPG 12TDs 5INTs 19 completions over 20 5 completions over 40 yards 10 sacked 89 QB Rating

The one who has been sacked 22 times has worse numbers but barely and not every where as he should considering he wasn't a first round draft pick and a 13 year vet.

rivers hasn't been great but nobody has been worse than TS except maybe kizer.

the fact he's been sacked 22 times is partly his fault, his pocket presence has really went from good to terrible overnight.. you bragged about TS just a couple weeks ago, let us not forget that. i remember in the off season you guys bragged about how good TS is in the 4th quarter and how bad rivers was.

which QB has been better in the 4th quarter this year? here's a hint.....it's not even close.
        sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• so does this mean the broncos are unwatchable with trevor siemian?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              How many super victories do you guys have again?

Barph: "How dare you throw trophy smack at me? Waaaa"...!

When was the last time you guys got out of the playoffs let alone to them???
              When was the last time you guys played infront of a home crowd???

You like to use the word double standard a lot but you always fail to apply it to yourself or that asinine homeless team has n LA.

Comment

LMAO you want to use the injury excuse so bad and its hilarious!!

i'm surprised you just don't, i mean you are a raging hypocrite either way.

lets see, you still have all of your RB's, your best receiver, all your best defensive players....yet you want to even compare it to what the chargers were dealing with the past couple years??

try losing all your RB's, lose thomas, lose a couple key starters on defense.....THEN....lose the majority of their back up's, then and only then can you even compare the two.

what's really hilarious is you claiming the chargers only lost a couple players, a compete lie because you know you have no argument otherwise.

the chargers lost more in their first 4 weeks last season than your team is missing now.

your team isn't that beat up, they just suck really bad on offense. your QB who you bragged about is an absolute dumpster fire. your offense has scored 13 points in 8 quarters against two teams that were a combined 2-9 at the time and got shut out by one of them at home?

by the way, the chargers tackles in that game were michael schofield and russell okung......two broncos cast offs, so dont cry to me about your RT situation, blame your god genius elway lol.
                I'm only mocking you crybaby excuse maker...mr we had the most injuries ever and that's why we lost

I'm not blaming our tackles...the problem is TS...period
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  How many super victories do you guys have again?

Barph: "How dare you throw trophy smack at me? Waaaa"...!

When was the last time you guys got out of the playoffs let alone to them???
                  When was the last time you guys played infront of a home crowd???

You like to use the word double standard a lot but you always fail to apply it to yourself or that asinine homeless team has n LA.
                  we just beat you 5 days ago and i'm smacking you for it, smack you full well deserve. stop your crying, you would be running your mouth had you shut us out, speaking of double standards and all.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    I'm only mocking you crybaby excuse maker...mr we had the most injuries ever and that's why we lost

I'm not blaming our tackles...the problem is TS...period
                    no you are comparing it to the chargers injuries the last two years, literally night an day difference. you also keep saying they had only a couple injuries LOL

what you are saying is factually incorrect.
                    sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

we just beat you 5 days ago and i'm smacking you for it, smack you full well deserve. stop your crying, you would be running your mouth had you shut us out, speaking of double standards and all.
                        Smack we deserve but not from you or a losing organization.

Yeah we may have lost to you guys but you guys are still as much of a loser today as you were yesterday with that a bottle of trophy polish sitting on the shelf since the 1979's.

By the way who's crying? I just pointed out that you guys are a homeless asinine team with no use of trophy polish.

Confusing facts with accusations of people crying does not constitute as smack barph so stop attempting to twist things around it doesn't help your argument barph.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          Smack we deserve but not from you or a losing organization.

Yeah we may have lost to you guys but you guys are still as much of a loser today as you were yesterday with that a bottle of trophy polish sitting on the shelf since the 1979's.

By the way who's crying? I just pointed out that you guys are a homeless asinine team with no use of trophy polish.

Confusing facts with accusations of people crying does not constitute as smack barph so stop attempting to twist things around it doesn't help your argument barph.
                          not by me? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

all you guys did was run your mouth from the moment you won that first game and it never stopped 5 days after, that is for sure. you absolutely deserve it directly from me.

you are lucky i'm not here more to rub it in your sorry ass face. the chargers may still be losers but you got shut out and embarrassed by a bad football team, you got embarrased two games in a row by bad football teams.

will the broncos win a game the rest of the season?

@chiefs loss
                          @eagles loss
                          patriots loss
                          bengals win
                          @raiders loss
                          @dolphins win
                          jets loss
                          @colts win
                          @redskins loss
                          chiefs loss

that's a very fair assessment and that would put you at 6-10 exactly where i said you would be back in may

yet you don't deserve smack from me? riiiiiight, you wish samantha.
                          Last edited by baphamet; 10-27-2017, 10:58 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

no you are comparing it to the chargers injuries the last two years, literally night an day difference. you also keep saying they had only a couple injuries LOL

what you are saying is factually incorrect.
                            no...im not comparing crap...I was sarcastically mocking you by saying we should act like you...and make injury excuses
                            sigpic

Comment

all you guys did was run your mouth from the moment you won that first game and it never stopped 5 days after, that is for sure. you absolutely deserve it directly from me.

you are lucky i'm not here more to rub it in your sorry ass face. the chargers may still be losers but you got shut out and embarrassed by a bad football team, you got embarrased two games in a row by bad football teams.

@chiefs loss
                              @eagles loss
                              patriots loss
                              bengals win
                              @raiders loss
                              @dolphins win
                              jets loss
                              @colts win
                              @redskins loss
                              chiefs loss

that's a very fair assessment and that would put you at 6-10 exactly where i said you would be back in may

and all you did was run your mouth for months on end and then clammed up after that first game...you didn't get all boastful again until; week five

after a win
                              sigpic

Comment

@chiefs loss
                                @eagles loss
                                patriots loss
                                bengals win
                                @raiders loss
                                @dolphins win
                                jets loss
                                @colts win
                                @redskins loss
                                chiefs loss

Ok I'll keep it simple for you. We may be losers right now but how can one loser justify talking trash to another loser. Yeah the dead bolts embarrassed Denver one time. One time barph.

The Broncos aren't 6-10 at the moment so you aren't right about squat and your "sorry ass face" certainly wasn't right about your dead bolts being a dominate team like you spewed all off season. Hell they may have beaten Denver but denver still holds the better record for the time being...

Comment

Working...
                                X