Starting Siemian makes Broncos unwatchable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    and all you did was run your mouth for months on end and then clammed up after that first game...you didn't get all boastful again until; week five

after a win
    i never clammed up, i admitted i was wrong. i never said a damn word until this week, after my team embarrassed yours and now you are all whining about it

bunch of gutless whiners, can't even take a loss with dignity.

keep crying arapaho, its going to be funny seeing you squirm the rest of the season watching your team implode.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Ok I'll keep it simple for you. We may be losers right now but how can one loser justify talking trash to another loser. Yeah the dead bolts embarrassed Denver one time. One time barph.

The Broncos aren't 6-10 at the moment so you aren't right about squat and your "sorry ass face" certainly wasn't right about your dead bolts being a dominate team like you spewed all off season. Hell they may have beaten Denver but denver still holds the better record for the time being...
      because your team got shut out and embarrassed at the hands of my team? when your team beat my team did you see me refuse to man up like you are doing right now? no, i ate my words because i'm not gutless.

it sure is funny to see you clowns throw around the troll label, all you broncos fans do is troll and don't stand behind the crap you say. you are all just as bad as any so called "trolls" on this forum and i hope the trolling here is relentless and painful for all of you going forward while your team absolutely implodes....you all deserve it.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        because your team got shut out and embarrassed at the hands of my team? when your team beat my team did you see me refuse to man up like you are doing right now? no, i ate my words because i'm not gutless.

it sure is funny to see you clowns throw around the troll label, all you broncos fans do is troll and don't stand behind the crap you say. you are all just as bad as any so called "trolls" on this forum and i hope the trolling here is relentless and painful for all of you going forward while your team absolutely implodes....you all deserve it.
        Who didn't accept the loss? Uh our team lost, nobody is saying they didn't.

Define crying?

You call it crying because we don't say stupid crap like "gosh barph we lost and you said we would"? How stupid is that and what were you right about?

Broncos fans refusing to take crap from you doesn't constitute crying. Go back to school and try to learn some common sense. Just because we lost and refuse to take any crap from you doesn't mean we aren't man enough to take it. We understand the Broncos lost but that doesn't mean we have to crap from a troll like you or any idiot coming here to start trouble.

You call us trolls because you can't gain any satisfaction or advantage against us.

A troll coming here to make trouble yet calls us a bunch of trolls when we rebuke his ass? Yeah that's funny but not as much as it is sad...

Comment

i never clammed up, i admitted i was wrong. i never said a damn word until this week, after my team embarrassed yours and now you are all whining about it

keep crying arapaho, its going to be funny seeing you squirm the rest of the season watching your team implode.
          the funny thing is...I haven't seen one guy cry about losing the game, nor make excuses, like you insist

in fact to a tee we been upfront, even joking about our lose

nobodies crying over being beat by the chargers ...sure its like getting beat by the browns, getting beat by inferior teams happen, those things happen in football

we are all mocking and laughing at you bap..suddenly you have the balls again, suddenly instead of slinking around in here like a kicked curr your all puffed up prancing around

its funny
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

the funny thing is...I haven't seen one guy cry about losing the game, nor make excuses, like you insist

nobodies crying over being beat by the chargers ...sure its like getting beat by the browns, getting beat by inferior teams happen, those things happen in football

we are all mocking and laughing at you bap..suddenly you have the balls again, suddenly instead of slinking around in here like a kicked curr your all puffed up prancing around

its funny

Comment

its funny
              oh you are crying, in this very post. when i have literally been posturing the exact same amount as i always have, you cry and pretend i am here more.

you also lie about a great many things just so you have something to say, like comparing this years broncos injuries to last year's chargers injuries and claiming the chargers only had a couple injuries last year...then lying by claiming you don't make the injury excuse.

keep on mocking me if that's what you call it, you look like a damn fool for always bragging about QB's that end up being trash, yet never once admitting to being wrong about it.

how is melvin ingram doing these days? why don't you bump that thread like you always used to every week? lol you are a clown, it's funny.
              Last edited by baphamet; 10-28-2017, 12:06 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

oh and arapaho? this guy right here is crying and refusing to man up because he says i don't deserve to serve up crow? yeah man, normally i wouldn't kick a donkey when it's down but you guys are a bunch of clowns that deserve all the trolling that will be coming your way, no mercy.
                sigpic

Comment

oh and arapaho? this guy right here is crying and refusing to man up because he says i don't deserve to serve up crow? yeah man, normally i wouldn't kick a donkey when it's down but you guys are a bunch of clowns that deserve all the trolling that will be coming your way, no mercy.
                  As if we'd need mercy from you. All I said was that you need to know your role because your team is still a bunch of losers... Even the meme above should give you that indication.

Your attempting to serve us crow? Fan of a loser team?

I don't know what you want us to accept. As if we all haven't been here in GD arguing over it all week. However that doesn't mean we have to take crap from YOU/fan of a loser team.

Your just butt hurt because Im not about to let you come in here and kick me while I'm down or kick me the balls... Youll always have a fight on ur hands if your going to attempt to give us crap. You say we all cry but it seems more like you are crying because we won't let you take cheap shots.

Comment

As if we'd need mercy from you. All I said was that you need to know your role because your team is still a bunch of losers... Even the meme above should give you that indication.

Your attempting to serve us crow? Fan of a loser team?

I don't know what you want us to accept. As if we all haven't been here in GD arguing over it all week. However that doesn't mean we have to take crap from YOU/fan of a loser team.

Your just butt hurt because Im not about to let you come in here and kick me while I'm down or kick me the balls... Youll always have a fight on ur hands if your going to attempt to give us crap. You say we all cry but it seems more like you are crying because we won't let you take cheap shots.
                    fan of a team that embarrassed and shut out your team.......fan of the team you don't have the guts to admit defeat to. this is why you are actually the troll and why you will deserve the relentless trolling that will be coming your way after every loss.

you don't deserve to be a fan of a team like the broncos either, i'm sure you simply jumped on the bandwagon one day because they were good and now you don't know what to do.
                    Last edited by baphamet; 10-29-2017, 06:48 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• wanted a good laugh so i went back and started reading through this thread LOL!

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      De Angelo Henderson at RB and Isaiah McKenzie in the slot will make the denver offense very exciting. Not to mention how good it'll make Siemian look.
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      your team is horribly one dimensional, a few key injuries on defense or even a slightly down year would mean a losing season for the broncos. there is no team in the division anywhere near as one dimensional as the broncos.

not a stupid argument at all unless you don't like what im saying of course.
                      ^^ i'm never right, wrong 98% of the time

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      So our boring QB leads the league in TD's... And the offense he leads has a 57% 3rd down conversion rate (Best in the league)

It is just hilarious, on so many levels, how embarrassingly bad this thread fails
                      this one will always be a classic!

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                      Siemian is leading the NFL in passing touchdowns while the Chargers are 0-2 and their makeshift stadium is half empty. This thread is going well.
                      Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      No that's what your brain can't get baphrod...I did see it coming not because of blind faith, but because I saw with my own eyes that he had strong potential. I made several threads comparing TS's first year to the first year of other players to show that what he had last season was actually a promising start.

I've been front and center on the TS support train because I KNEW he had this kind of potential, especially if he got some blocking. Don't act like I just got lucky, I've been saying since last year that this kid's smart in a Peyton Manning-esque way.
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i'm just going to stop right there, i literally almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard at that one

damn frey, if only you were still here in smack every day like you were a few weeks ago, the irony in that post is so damn funny.

so hilarious how you pat yourself of the back because you "knew" his potential. no frey, i knew his potential, that's why i'm sitting here laughing my ass off right now! LOL
                      Last edited by baphamet; 10-29-2017, 07:36 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

fan of a team that embarrassed and shut out your team.......fan of the team you don't have the guts to admit defeat to. this is why you are actually the troll and why you will deserve the relentless trolling that will be coming your way after every loss.

you don't deserve to be a fan of a team like the broncos either, i'm sure you simply jumped on the bandwagon one day because they were good and now you don't know what to do.
                        Are you stupid??? Ive said in the majority of my post that the Broncos lost to the lowly Chargers...

Your just butt hurt because we don't lay down for you to take cheap shots and if you think we will then you truly are what I asked above....

The idiocy of some hard headed fans 😂

BTW Ive been a Denver Broncos fan as far back as I can remember. Our legacy as denver fans were built on tradition. Most of us were born into it and I am very greatful to have inherently such a great team. You on the other hand chose the idiot dead bolts, doesn't say much for you or your credibility...

Comment

Nobody is whining about it just pointing out you post a lot more and I mean a LOT more when your team wins. You can't even show up after a loss for hours or the next day in some cases ..but win and poof there ya are with diarrhea of the mouth calling other posters gutless :doh: .

Maybe you forgot about your epic melt down.... "You're not better than me because your teams better" then you proceeded to call so many names and attack me so personally that the mods checked your privilege with out complaint I might add..lol

Now who is the one taking thing personal and being gutless again?

Lets be real here Barph your narcissism needed this and I guess I am happy for it. :clap:
                          Last edited by Beagle; 10-29-2017, 09:45 AM.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• I just want to go on the record that i am still a Trevor Siemian fan. The kid has to go through the growing pains but he has the skill set and mind of a NFL QB.
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

oh you are crying, in this very post. when i have literally been posturing the exact same amount as i always have, you cry and pretend i am here more.

you also lie about a great many things just so you have something to say, like comparing this years broncos injuries to last year's chargers injuries and claiming the chargers only had a couple injuries last year...then lying by claiming you don't make the injury excuse.

keep on mocking me if that's what you call it, you look like a damn fool for always bragging about QB's that end up being trash, yet never once admitting to being wrong about it.

how is melvin ingram doing these days? why don't you bump that thread like you always used to every week? lol you are a clown, it's funny.
                              no you havent...yes you are without a doubt a liar...a narcissistic liar, for the past two seasons and the beginning of this there are times when you don't post for days, you slink in, talk crap...then slink away for days hiding while the board laughs at you

suddenly...your posting daily, did you change jobs? no your team beat the broncos, your private SB

so much anger and narcissistic tendencies...you cant even take the sarcastic post mocking you crying about injuries...WHICH WAS IN FACT YOUR EXCUSE FOR LOSING THE LAST TWO SEASONS...WITHOUT TAKING THE WORDS LITERALLY

SO NOW YOU FOUND YOUR VICTORY!!!!...Arapaho said two injuries!!! we had the most ever in all time in history...not two!!!

and your gonna hang onto that sarcastic mock of your EXCUSE FOR MONTHS :thumb:

SO MUCH BUTT HURT, YOU NEED A TUB , OF DESITINE
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

no you havent...yes you are without a doubt a liar...a narcissistic liar, for the past two seasons and the beginning of this there are times when you don't post for days, you slink in, talk crap...then slink away for days hiding while the board laughs at you

suddenly...your posting daily, did you change jobs? no your team beat the broncos, your private SB

so much anger and narcissistic tendencies...you cant even take the sarcastic post mocking you crying about injuries...WHICH WAS IN FACT YOUR EXCUSE FOR LOSING THE LAST TWO SEASONS...WITHOUT TAKING THE WORDS LITERALLY

SO NOW YOU FOUND YOUR VICTORY!!!!...Arapaho said two injuries!!! we had the most ever in all time in history...not two!!!

and your gonna hang onto that sarcastic mock of your EXCUSE FOR MONTHS :thumb:

SO MUCH BUTT HURT, YOU NEED A TUB , OF DESITINE
                                i always post after games, always. you are a crier and a habitual liar, all you do is cry and lie about me. your team is garbage, every single broncos QB you have ever bragged about is garbage.......the chargers are not a good team but they are better than your crap garbage team that can't even score a point against bad teams

oh and you have made the injury excuse, that is pure 100% fact. now you want to act like you are just making fun of me and that you never make the injury excuse? talk about liars? or are you just that out of your damn mind delusional?
                                Last edited by baphamet; 10-29-2017, 03:59 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X