Starting Siemian makes Broncos unwatchable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I just want to go on the record that i am still a Trevor Siemian fan. The kid has to go through the growing pains but he has the skill set and mind of a NFL QB.
    sure you are, are you still a fan of tebow as well??
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      Nobody is whining about it just pointing out you post a lot more and I mean a LOT more when your team wins. You can't even show up after a loss for hours or the next day in some cases ..but win and poof there ya are with diarrhea of the mouth calling other posters gutless :doh: .

Maybe you forgot about your epic melt down.... "You're not better than me because your teams better" then you proceeded to call so many names and attack me so personally that the mods checked your privilege with out complaint I might add..lol

Now who is the one taking thing personal and being gutless again?

Lets be real here Barph your narcissism needed this and I guess I am happy for it. :clap:
      did not post anymore but i certainly noticed all of you posting less, but hey who's counting? i'm literally the only one here who gets stalked about how much i post, even if it's a complete made up fabrication.

meanwhile this smack forum was quiet all week and you got nothing to say about that? just me huh? the one that has been here win or lose regardless? and that's fact no matter how much you and the rest of the trolls want to pretend that is isn't.

keep crying cry babies, none of you have an ounce of guts so certainly it doesn't surprise me that all you do is cry.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        i always post after games, always. you are a crier and a habitual liar, all you do is cry and lie about me. your team is garbage, every single broncos QB you have ever bragged about is garbage.......the chargers are not a good team but they are better than your crap garbage team that can't even score a point against bad teams

oh and you have made the injury excuse, that is pure 100% fact. now you want to act like you are just making fun of me and that you never make the injury excuse? talk about liars? or are you just that out of your damn mind delusional?

sure you are..im sure every one here can vouch for you

as for injury excuses...can you prove it...because your word is crap here, ,so provide proof or it didn't happen
        Last edited by arapaho; 10-29-2017, 06:12 PM.
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• and further more...our only reason to struggle is offense and that is the qb position

we are one single player away once again

whats your reason for sucking three seasons in a row...got a qb...too bad he throws ints on comebacks instead of TDs, you got wrs, you got Tes, you got a pass rush

and still suck
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            sure you are..im sure every one here can vouch for you

as for injury excuses...can you prove it...because your word is crap here, ,so provide proof or it didn't happen
            yes ask anyone here with credibility, ask EM or really any of the mods.

and again, you know i cant go back that far so your lies are protected but you damn well know what i'm talking about, you have admitted to it several times before.

the important thing is we both know you are a raging hypocrite and that you are lying through your teeth. i made fun of you on a regular basis about your injury excuse making. you would be making the excuse right now if you could. even though your team really isn't beat up that bad, especially compared to the chargers the last few years and i can prove that if you like
            sigpic

Comment

and further more...our only reason to struggle is offense and that is the qb position

we are one single player away once again

whats your reason for sucking three seasons in a row...got a qb...too bad he throws ints on comebacks instead of TDs, you got wrs, you got Tes, you got a pass rush

and still suck
              lol yeah just a QB.....your OL doesn't suck at all? you actually have a decent TE? you actually have good young receivers? nope, nope, and NOPE!

just as i was telling your ignorant ass all off season, your best players on offense are your two receivers, thomas and sanders, both 30 years old. your RB's? inconsistent at best and injury prone, even more so than melvin gordon.

your entire offense needs to be rebuilt, it's not just the QB position and your coaches have been saying that all week. literally the only way your isses get resolved quickly on offense is if elway finds another quality veteran to come in and make him look good again like drew brees....THAT IS IT.
              sigpic

Comment

• oh and arapaho? you're right, i never come here and post after losses......such freaking idiocy.
                Last edited by baphamet; 10-30-2017, 08:59 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

lol yeah just a QB.....your OL doesn't suck at all? you actually have a decent TE? you actually have good young receivers? nope, nope, and NOPE!

just as i was telling your ignorant ass all off season, your best players on offense are your two receivers, thomas and sanders, both 30 years old. your RB's? inconsistent at best and injury prone, even more so than melvin gordon.

your entire offense needs to be rebuilt, it's not just the QB position and your coaches have been saying that all week. literally the only way your isses get resolved quickly on offense is if elway finds another quality veteran to come in and make him look good again like drew brees....THAT IS IT.
                  every oline can suck at times...even an average oline is good enough for most qbs

we have proven wrs , you have??? a keenen allen waiting for his yearly breakdown...and that's it...a cast off who ran a punt into a safety

the only thing uyou have is a qb...too bad he sucks with the game on the line, but he can still run a offense and cover for a bad oline in the first 55 minutes
                  sigpic

Comment

every oline can suck at times...even an average oline is good enough for most qbs

we have proven wrs , you have??? a keenen allen waiting for his yearly breakdown...and that's it...a cast off who ran a punt into a safety

the only thing uyou have is a qb...too bad he sucks with the game on the line, but he can still run a offense and cover for a bad oline in the first 55 minutes
                    you are out of your damn mind

LOL the chargers have multiple proven play makers in the passing game.

keenan allen
                    tyrell williams
                    hunter henry
                    antonio gates
                    travis benjamin
                    and now mike williams is totally healthy and we will start seeing more from him as well.

the chargers have so much depth at WR they just traded away dontrelle inman, another player with starting experience who had over 800 yards receiving and 4 TD's last season.

nevermind the weapon melvin gordon is the passing and running game, even with turf toe. i also like how you mention benjamins blunder on ST's yesterday but somehow forgot to mention the fact he killed your team on that punt return for a TD the week before lol

travis benjamin has also burned some defenses for TD''s this year, he did yesterday against the patriots but it got called back because two patriot players ran into each other and they called it a pick.

so yeah, the only thing the chargers do not have is a good OL, which has actually pass blocked decently this season, their run blocking is what's really bad, especially on the right side.

in my view the biggest issues on the chargers offense is the play of rivers (which hasn't been that bad) and the play calling. the chargers also are without their 2nd round draft pick guard who they will get back next season to go along with their 3rd round pick guard who played well yesterday in his first game starting.

the chargers could draft the future at QB and have all the pieces already in place for him, they definitely have the weapons, even if allen did go down again. the broncos? not even close, just like your injury comparisons........the two things are not even close to the same.
                    sigpic

Comment

• by the way arapaho, rivers is in the top 5 in 4th quarter QB rating this season, that's one area where he's been good this season and the reason is (IMO) they have been opening the passing game up late in games.

which is why i think a lot of the issues is offensive game planning and play calling.

p.s. TS isn't even in the top 20, after all of you bragged about how great he was in the 4th quarter last season.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/l...0&type=Passing
                      sigpic

Comment

by the way arapaho, rivers is in the top 5 in 4th quarter QB rating this season, that's one area where he's been good this season and the reason is (IMO) they have been opening the passing game up late in games.

which is why i think a lot of the issues is offensive game planning and play calling.

p.s. TS isn't even in the top 20, after all of you bragged about how great he was in the 4th quarter last season.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/l...0&type=Passing
                        too bad rivers sucks the rest of the game huh
                        sigpic

Comment

sure you are, are you still a fan of tebow as well??
                          Actually I am a big Tebow fan he is a great human being.I am also a mets fan and damned to have him on one of my teams at some point. When he tries out for and makes the celtics I have to kill myself.!

I was never high on him as a QB I just argued with you on the schematics of your argument . You always said "He cant be an NFL QB" He actually was a NFL QB and a winner at that. I knew he would never be Manning for sure but he had the potential .His biggest problem from my stand point was he was sacred to make mistakes so he would not pull the trigger unless a guy was wide wide wide open
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

did not post anymore but i certainly noticed all of you posting less, but hey who's counting? i'm literally the only one here who gets stalked about how much i post, even if it's a complete made up fabrication.

meanwhile this smack forum was quiet all week and you got nothing to say about that? just me huh? the one that has been here win or lose regardless? and that's fact no matter how much you and the rest of the trolls want to pretend that is isn't.

keep crying cry babies, none of you have an ounce of guts so certainly it doesn't surprise me that all you do is cry.
                            This entire post is you playing lets pretend. You should have started it with "once upon a time" and ended with "and Barph lived happily ever after in Castle narcissism"
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

you are out of your damn mind

LOL the chargers have multiple proven play makers in the passing game.

keenan allen
                              tyrell williams
                              hunter henry
                              antonio gates
                              travis benjamin
                              and now mike williams is totally healthy and we will start seeing more from him as well.

the chargers have so much depth at WR they just traded away dontrelle inman, another player with starting experience who had over 800 yards receiving and 4 TD's last season.

nevermind the weapon melvin gordon is the passing and running game, even with turf toe. i also like how you mention benjamins blunder on ST's yesterday but somehow forgot to mention the fact he killed your team on that punt return for a TD the week before lol

travis benjamin has also burned some defenses for TD''s this year, he did yesterday against the patriots but it got called back because two patriot players ran into each other and they called it a pick.

so yeah, the only thing the chargers do not have is a good OL, which has actually pass blocked decently this season, their run blocking is what's really bad, especially on the right side.

in my view the biggest issues on the chargers offense is the play of rivers (which hasn't been that bad) and the play calling. the chargers also are without their 2nd round draft pick guard who they will get back next season to go along with their 3rd round pick guard who played well yesterday in his first game starting.

the chargers could draft the future at QB and have all the pieces already in place for him, they definitely have the weapons, even if allen did go down again. the broncos? not even close, just like your injury comparisons........the two things are not even close to the same.

You wrote a book and all I have is the link showing how much the Chargers and all the potential still suck .Thats ya'll 2 spots behind us ...

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...2&d-447263-n=1

Comment

too bad rivers sucks the rest of the game huh
                                too bad you didn't say that about TS lat year when that was literally he only bright spot to his game?

rivers sucks with the rest of his game? LOL right. he hasn't been great but sucks? nice try.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X